Proper Raid Drivers

Author
bigmyke
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 393
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2014/09/18 20:26:27 (permalink)
I've been pulling my hair for the last 2 weeks trying to install windows 7 on my raid array.  I'd get installation corruption with the drivers listed in the support section on evga.com and the drivers on the  motherboard installation disc.  I couldn't even install windows 7 properly while loading no drivers.  The only way I could finally install windows 7 without any installation corruption or Raid array errors is to load these drivers found on intel's website.  I believe they are not the drivers on evga's support section nor are they found on the motherboard disc.  I've replicated this on a pair of Samsung 830 pros and Samsung 850 pros.  I strongly recommend management to add these drivers to the support/download section for convenience.

https://downloadcenter.in...dID=24293&lang=eng
Version 13.2.4.1000

Anybody else having issues installing windows 7/8 with raid?  What kept my brain from going on intel's website and searching for the drivers myself was actually the EVGA tech support who continued to tell me to download the drivers from the support section or use the installation disc.

post edited by bigmyke - 2014/09/18 20:31:37

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile