EVGA

Over Clocking an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti

Author
Groucho_Marx_Jr
  • Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2015/10/09 23:21:41 (permalink)
So I've read a few tutorial blogs and watched a few instructional videos on YouTube of easy and safe ways to overclocking GPU's in general. Most were either too complicated or too long to be able to grasp everything there was to know. I had found one tutorial page which helped me with the process of overclocking the VRAM and the actual chip. I don't see a difference in frames when running the Unigine Heaven Benchmark 4.0, nor when playing demanding games. I've never messed with the voltage due to the fact that the tutorial said that was a whole new in depth thing that I would need to go through and learn, and I wasn't yet ready to dive into that without knowing the basics. These are the current settings that the GPU is being clocked at:
Now I'm not entirely sure of the overclocking itself as I couldn't get a complete grasp of it but I do know that these settings are safe for the GPU after following the tutorial page I mentioned earlier. My GPU has never gone above 60 degrees Celsius.

If anyone could recommend a good tutorial for me or go through the process on the thread that'd be awesome. Any tips or pointers you could give would be much appreciated!

Attached Image(s)

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile