Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 12753
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 25
2016/10/01 14:19:21 (permalink)
Just WOW

link removed by the moderator due to political content

post edited by rjohnson11 - 2016/10/02 02:30:03

Those who abuse power, are nothing but scumbags! The challenge of power is how to use it and not abuse it. The abuse of power that seems to create the most unhappiness is when a person uses personal power to get ahead without regards to the welfare of others, people are obsessed with it. You can take a nice person and turn them into a slob, into an insane being, craving power, destroying anything that stands in their way.

Affiliate Code: 3T15O1S07G

19 Replies Related Threads

donta1979
    Primarch
    • Total Posts : 15886
    • Ribbons : 72
    Re: It’s Done, U.S. No Longer Oversight for Internet 2016/10/01 14:26:49 (permalink)
    Yup phase one, something else I have been complaining about here on the whole censorship thing and it allowed to go on. Now it will be internet wide.
    Yesterday with Ted Cruz

That question, which Cruz had to ask twice:

"Is ICANN bound by the First Amendment?"

Mr. Marby initially replied:

"I think you know the answer to that question."

Sen. Cruz tried again:

"I'm asking you for your views."

Mr. Marby's blunt response:

"To my understanding, no."

That is all that many Americans need to know."

post edited by donta1979 - 2016/10/01 14:28:28

Heatware   

Retired from AAA Game Industry
    Jeep Wranglers, English Bulldog Rescue
    USAF, USANG, US ARMY Combat Veteran
    My Build
    Intel Core I9 13900K@6.1ghz, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 ARGB, 32gb G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 7200mhz CL34 DDR5, ASUS Rog Strix Z790-E, ASUS Rog Strix OC 4090, ASUS ROG Wingwall Graphics Card Holder, Seagate limited Edition Cyberpunk 2077 m.2, 2x Samsung 980 m.2 1TB's, 980 & 990 Pro m.2 2TB's, ASUS ROG Hyperion GR701, ASUS ROG Thor 1200W Platinum II, Cablemod RT-Series Pro ModMesh Sleeved 12VHPWR Carbon, ASUS Rog Swift PG35VQ 35", Acer EI342CKR Pbmiippx 34", ROG Harpe Ace Aim Lab Edition mouse, Rog Claymore II keyboard, TCL home entertainment Sound Bar w/Wireless Sub, Steelseries Johnny Silverhand Headset Microsoft Cyberpunk 2077 Xbox controller
    bcavnaugh
    The Crunchinator
    • Total Posts : 38977
    • Ribbons : 282
    Re: It’s Done, U.S. No Longer Oversight for Internet 2016/10/01 14:42:38 (permalink)
    WOW! I never knew that "The US government on Saturday" works on Saturdays.

Associate Code: 9E88QK5L7811G3H

atfrico
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    Re: It’s Done, U.S. No Longer Oversight for Internet 2016/10/01 14:47:31 (permalink)
    bcavnaugh

lol i didnt know either as a matter of fact i thought it was a host or just a prank...but danm if this is true, what gives?

donta1979
    Yup phase one, something else I have been complaining about here on the whole censorship thing and it allowed to go on. Now it will be internet wide.
    Yesterday with Ted Cruz

Sen. Cruz tried again:

Wow, when did this happen? The thing is i did not even hear it in the news?

Those who abuse power, are nothing but scumbags! The challenge of power is how to use it and not abuse it. The abuse of power that seems to create the most unhappiness is when a person uses personal power to get ahead without regards to the welfare of others, people are obsessed with it. You can take a nice person and turn them into a slob, into an insane being, craving power, destroying anything that stands in their way.

VegetaCreeper
    CLASSIFIED Member
    • Total Posts : 2944
    • Ribbons : 9
    Re: It’s Done, U.S. No Longer Oversight for Internet 2016/10/01 15:02:09 (permalink)
    atfrico
    bcavnaugh

lol i didnt know either as a matter of fact i thought it was a host or just a prank...but danm if this is true, what gives?

donta1979
    Yesterday with Ted Cruz

Sen. Cruz tried again:

This was in the news a lot.  You just must have missed it.  Senator Ted Cruz has been actively fighting against this for some time.  It's unbelievable that this actually happened.....

Be The change in the World you want to see

Use my associate code if you want to save money on your purchases: DIC39SVDZOR8D11

Chaos_21
    CLASSIFIED Member
    • Total Posts : 4524
    • Ribbons : 10
    Re: It’s Done, U.S. No Longer Oversight for Internet 2016/10/01 15:10:08 (permalink)
    I don't read nonsense.....those sites are full of lies and garbage opinions.

ASUS TUF Gaming Z690-Intel Core i9-12900K- EVGA 360 CLC Cooler-Corsair Vengeance 4 x 16GB 3200mhz-2TB  Solidigm P41 Plus M.2 SSD--Three 1TB 970 EVO SSD's-EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 XC3 ULTRA-Corsair HX1000i-Windows 11 64bit-Corsair iCUE 5000X RGB Case.      
     Steam     Twitter: https://twitter.com/Chaos_21
     Use my associate code: JBGVM12HDYDJPIM to get 5%-10% discount on EVGA purchases.

donta1979
    Primarch
    Re: It’s Done, U.S. No Longer Oversight for Internet 2016/10/01 15:18:57 (permalink)
    Does not matter where the information or articles come from, the problem it has happened and last I checked the internet and those who manage it work almost 24/7. So for them to hand over control to the UN it just goes like that even on a weekend. The ones against it have been talking about it for weeks. Cannot help you if you choose to ignore important world events. Even here it is happening oh you lean a way, or we are going to censor you, even go after your meme's that have batman and robin with Happy Holl..... *slap* It's merry xmas. Even here it goes on. Look at the amount of post now vs 2008, look at the gaming servers now vs 2008. Pretty empty. I laugh at the hole community standards thing as well. Ok you cannot call those out for abusing power, post something funny because an admin does not like it, but we can post about games/movies with sex/blood/violence/death/murder/heaven-hell/drugs all day long. See the double standard?

I have all mainstream media outlets on my feeds 24/7 It is hardly being talked about. The ones fighting it the politicians against it its has been on their news feeds and thus mine now for a couple weeks. It has happened. You can try and put your head in the sand but it has. The internet is no longer protected by the first amendment, and once the UN gets their claws fully in, I expect a lot of websites to go dark, and tons of censorship go on. The UN cannot even give out bottles of water without messing it up, I know I have seen it...
    Have a few news sites, even a mainstream media outlet doing a piece now for me.

One of the main people trying to stop this, but since enough of you and the rest of our 320 something million do not care to educate yourselves on current events yeah...It must be some crazy conspiracy.
    https://www.facebook.com/tedcruzpage/?fref=ts

post edited by donta1979 - 2016/10/01 15:51:21

Heatware   

My Build
    Intel Core I9 13900K@6.1ghz, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 ARGB, 32gb G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 7200mhz CL34 DDR5, ASUS Rog Strix Z790-E, ASUS Rog Strix OC 4090, ASUS ROG Wingwall Graphics Card Holder, Seagate limited Edition Cyberpunk 2077 m.2, 2x Samsung 980 m.2 1TB's, 980 & 990 Pro m.2 2TB's, ASUS ROG Hyperion GR701, ASUS ROG Thor 1200W Platinum II, Cablemod RT-Series Pro ModMesh Sleeved 12VHPWR Carbon, ASUS Rog Swift PG35VQ 35", Acer EI342CKR Pbmiippx 34", ROG Harpe Ace Aim Lab Edition mouse, Rog Claymore II keyboard, TCL home entertainment Sound Bar w/Wireless Sub, Steelseries Johnny Silverhand Headset Microsoft Cyberpunk 2077 Xbox controller
    bcavnaugh
    The Crunchinator
    • Total Posts : 38977
    • Ribbons : 282
    Re: It’s Done, U.S. No Longer Oversight for Internet 2016/10/01 15:29:32 (permalink)
    Chaos_21
    I don't read nonsense.....those sites are full of lies and garbage opinions.

Yep! I call them Chaos Sites and Chaos News Media.
    Old Scholl would call it Propaganda and even Fear Factors.

PS "No Pun Intended" Chaos_21
    post edited by bcavnaugh - 2016/10/01 15:31:13

Associate Code: 9E88QK5L7811G3H

atfrico
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    Re: It’s Done, U.S. No Longer Oversight for Internet 2016/10/01 15:32:57 (permalink)
    Vegeta,

I rarely watch the news and read newspapers, just like Chaos, sometimes i don't believe it, but since i have good friends who notified me about certain events, specially this one, it does concerns me of what is to come.

Chaos,
    Sometimes you need to be open minded, not narrow minded. Vegeta and Donta, specially Donta is posting a facebook page from someone well known and respected. I seriously doubt the topics are just plain lies. Look at the videos, if they were lies, it would have been censored by him long time ago.

Donta,
    Thank you for posting the link, i m reading most comments and news, I just cant believe this took place. 

atfrico
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    Re: It’s Done, U.S. No Longer Oversight for Internet 2016/10/01 18:43:48 (permalink)
    donta1979
    Does not matter where the information or articles come from, the problem it has happened and last I checked the internet and those who manage it work almost 24/7. So for them to hand over control to the UN it just goes like that even on a weekend. The ones against it have been talking about it for weeks. Cannot help you if you choose to ignore important world events. Even here it is happening oh you lean a way, or we are going to censor you, even go after your meme's that have batman and robin with Happy Holl..... *slap* It's merry xmas. Even here it goes on. Look at the amount of post now vs 2008, look at the gaming servers now vs 2008. Pretty empty. I laugh at the hole community standards thing as well. Ok you cannot call those out for abusing power, post something funny because an admin does not like it, but we can post about games/movies with sex/blood/violence/death/murder/heaven-hell/drugs all day long. See the double standard?

I have all mainstream media outlets on my feeds 24/7 It is hardly being talked about. The ones fighting it the politicians against it its has been on their news feeds and thus mine now for a couple weeks. It has happened. You can try and put your head in the sand but it has. The internet is no longer protected by the first amendment, and once the UN gets their claws fully in, I expect a lot of websites to go dark, and tons of censorship go on. The UN cannot even give out bottles of water without messing it up, I know I have seen it...
    Have a few news sites, even a mainstream media outlet doing a piece now for me.

One of the main people trying to stop this, but since enough of you and the rest of our 320 something million do not care to educate yourselves on current events yeah...It must be some crazy conspiracy.
    https://www.facebook.com/tedcruzpage/?fref=ts

Donta you called it and got it on point 
    I went to google just now and under the shopping tab, there is not ammo now 5.56 ammo, .308 ammo, .300 AAC Blackout Ammo, 7.62x39 ammo or just the caliburs listed, but it was there before.

stalinx20
    CLASSIFIED Member
    • Total Posts : 4977
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: It’s Done, U.S. No Longer Oversight for Internet 2016/10/01 19:00:05 (permalink)
    atfrico
    bcavnaugh

donta1979
    Yesterday with Ted Cruz

Sen. Cruz tried again:

There is a lot of information that news doesn't present because there are "certain things" they would rather show you instead, such as biased material. It's not what you need to know, but what they want you to know.

EVGA X79 Dark
    2080 Black edition
    EVGA 1000 gold PSU (Gold)
    4820K CPU
    16x G-skill
    donta1979
    Primarch
    Re: It’s Done, U.S. No Longer Oversight for Internet 2016/10/01 19:03:01 (permalink)
    Yup, in 2012 it was put into play. But up until last month I could still do a shopping search for ammo, now the only thing that pops up is reloading stuff but very minimum on the supplies when there are thousands of supply reloading options available. Its how I found out core 15 munitions even existed, that they made more than just rifles. 

Heatware   

My Build
    donta1979
    Primarch
    Re: It’s Done, U.S. No Longer Oversight for Internet 2016/10/01 19:05:23 (permalink)
    stalinx20

There is a lot of information that news doesn't present because there are "certain things" they would rather show you instead, such as biased material. It's not what you need to know, but what they want you to know.

The propaganda bill that got enacted I think in what about 2012-2013?

Unless said countries are also kicked off the UN, and we already most countries in the EU do not value free speech, to even X amount of people gathering for political reasons in some countries in the EU. But Those on the UN I am a bit concerned.
    http://www.breitbart.com/...&utm_medium=social
    post edited by donta1979 - 2016/10/01 19:08:02

Heatware   

My Build
    stalinx20
    CLASSIFIED Member
    Re: It’s Done, U.S. No Longer Oversight for Internet 2016/10/01 19:12:38 (permalink)
    donta1979
    stalinx20

The propaganda bill that got enacted I think in what about 2012-2013?

Unless said countries are also kicked off the UN, and we already most countries in the EU do not value free speech, to even X amount of people gathering for political reasons in some countries in the EU. But Those on the UN I am a bit concerned.
    http://www.breitbart.com/...&utm_medium=social

What this could also include is that a lot of people's information could get censored regarding which "party" they vote for too, right?

EVGA X79 Dark
    2080 Black edition
    4820K CPU
    16x G-skill
    donta1979
    Primarch
    Re: It’s Done, U.S. No Longer Oversight for Internet 2016/10/01 19:17:36 (permalink)
    stalinx20

What this could also include is that a lot of people's information could get censored regarding which "party" they vote for too, right?

Does not matter as it stands now, what has been done has been done, that bit of power was given back in 2012-2013 for propaganda, and control of the internet has been handed over for free to the UN today, those that sit on the UN are still there regardless. Could it fix the situation? Yes. My main concern is both got allowed to even happen, and are in affect right now.

The worst part is this page used to be a place of free thinkers, a collection of ideals, fun, and a little shenanigans. Now the community has been wiped out by over 50%, we have those that are censoring stuff or attempting to just because they do not like it. Some of the best and craziest hardware modders are now gone. That a company has picked a side instead of allowing free thinking ideals to continue and make the community stronger under freedom of speech. It has only backfired and made a weaker community. Just like the events of now making a weaker nation.
    post edited by donta1979 - 2016/10/01 19:26:27

Heatware   

My Build
    stalinx20
    CLASSIFIED Member
    Re: It’s Done, U.S. No Longer Oversight for Internet 2016/10/01 19:26:02 (permalink)
    donta1979
    stalinx20

Does not matter as it stands now, what has been done has been done, that bit of power was given back in 2012-2013 for propaganda, and control of the internet has been handed over for free to the UN today, those that sit on the UN are still there regardless. Could it fix the situation? Yes. My main concern is both got allowed to even happen, and are in affect right now.

I wonder what The Anonymous will think of the UN controlling what people can and can't put.

EVGA X79 Dark
    2080 Black edition
    4820K CPU
    16x G-skill
    donta1979
    Primarch
    Re: It’s Done, U.S. No Longer Oversight for Internet 2016/10/01 19:27:52 (permalink)
    stalinx20

I wonder what The Anonymous will think of the UN controlling what people can and can't put.

Only time will tell it all depends on how many people join together. Anyone can be Anonymous, with the first amendment taken out of the internet along with other US Laws that protected the individual its defiantly not a good thing for the little guy.

Heatware   

My Build
    loveha
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 10497
    • Ribbons : 65
    Re: It’s Done, U.S. No Longer Oversight for Internet 2016/10/01 19:34:11 (permalink)
    The internet is run my Google and Microsoft when it's all said and done. They and ICANN just have more control over it now than they had before. Which isn't great.

Case - Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X
    Mobo - EVGA X570 FTW
    CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
    RAM - 32GB Trident Z Royal 3600MHz 14-14-14-34
    GPU - EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming
    PSU - Seasonic Prime TX-1000
    Heatkiller IV CPU Waterblock / Heatkiller V GPU Waterblock
    Heatkiller V EBC Active Backplate / Two Heatkiller Rad 360 L
    Six Noctua NF-A12x25 / Heatkiller D5 Pump
    stalinx20
    CLASSIFIED Member
    Re: It’s Done, U.S. No Longer Oversight for Internet 2016/10/01 19:35:46 (permalink)
    donta1979
    stalinx20

Only time will tell it all depends on how many people join together. Anyone can be Anonymous, with the first amendment taken out of the internet along with other US Laws that protected the individual its defiantly not a good thing for the little guy.

That's one thing they don't like is the people's free speech on the internet being taken away from them, and the freewill to express their views. I think it's going to get crazy crazy in the next going months, especially coming November. Everybody stay safe and be happy.

EVGA X79 Dark
    2080 Black edition
    4820K CPU
    16x G-skill
    rjohnson11
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 102260
    • Ribbons : 84
    Re: It’s Done, U.S. No Longer Oversight for Internet 2016/10/02 02:30:56 (permalink)
    The URL link in post number number 1 contained a lot of politics so it is removed and this thread is locked

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile