EVGA

How to register product? (Amazon purchase)

Author
Sir_Oblivious
  • Total Posts : 5
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2016/05/29 19:30:16 (permalink)
I've recently purchased the GTX 970 graphics card a couple days ago from Amazon. How do I register it for the 90-day step-up guarantee?

2 Replies Related Threads

the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    • Total Posts : 24581
    • Ribbons : 79
    Re: How to register product? (Amazon purchase) 2016/05/29 19:37:45 (permalink)
    http://www.evga.com/support/register.asp

Input your serial number, and register it. After you enter the serial number, it will ask you to upload your invoice. You can get a screen shot of the receipt from Amazon. Upload the receipt. EVGA will verify the upload and you will be able to access the step up program after.

If you are within 14 days, you will not have to do anything else outside of start the step up.

If you are outside of the first 14 days, you will have to purchase the extended warranty. Then you can start the step up procedure.
    himmatsj
    iCX Member
    • Total Posts : 381
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: How to register product? (Amazon purchase) 2016/05/30 07:54:48 (permalink)
    Scarlet-Tech
    http://www.evga.com/support/register.asp

Input your serial number, and register it. After you enter the serial number, it will ask you to upload your invoice. You can get a screen shot of the receipt from Amazon. Upload the receipt. EVGA will verify the upload and you will be able to access the step up program after.

If you are within 14 days, you will not have to do anything else outside of start the step up.

If you are outside of the first 14 days, you will have to purchase the extended warranty. Then you can start the step up procedure.

Hey man, I bought from Amazon too, and I registered within 14 days exactly, but EVGA never asked for my invoice? Am I out of luck? Cause Amazon took 2 weeks to deliver to me half way around the world. How do I know if my registration is valid? If I remember correctly, it automatically verified/accepted after I input the serial number merely.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile