Heatware introduces it's own Marketplace

Author
the_Scarlet_one
formerly Scarlet-tech
  • Total Posts : 24581
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 79
2016/04/29 17:57:13 (permalink)
This is a direct copy and paste from the email (just bought a laptop off of it, since I couldn't find a reasonably priced one anywhere else, lol):

Buy and Sell Items on HeatWare.com!

Since 1999, HeatWare.com's sole purpose has been to track user feedback for consumer-to-consumer transactions. However, we are now rolling out the Marketplace (Beta) where users can post items they are selling. Our goal is not to replace your existing trading community, but to supplement where you go to sell your items. Why use the Marketplace? Easy to find items you want to using categorized listings. View items for sale in a standard, easy-to-read format. Items for sale automatically expire to reduce "stale" listings Reach a larger audience by posting on HeatWare.com Copy/Paste the generated BB Code of your items to post in other forums ...its FREE! Why is it in Beta? We are slowly rolling out this feature by invitation-only in order to limit the usage while we hear feedback from users. We want to ensure that the basic buying/selling tools are in place before we open it up to a larger audience. If you haven't received your invitation yet, don't worry it will come soon! What are the Marketplace rules? To read the rules/guidelines for the marketplace, please visit this page.

>> Access the Marketplace! <<

Best wishes,
- heat23
post edited by Scarlet-Tech - 2016/04/29 18:08:21

1 Reply Related Threads

heatware
    • Total Posts : 7
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: Heatware introduces it's own Marketplace 2016/05/17 20:09:27 (permalink)
    Thanks for the shout out :)
    I invite current HeatWare members to give it a try and let me know if you have any comments/suggestions :)
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile