EVGA

GTX TITAN X

Page: << < ..3132 Showing page 32 of 32
Author
JJkillaNole
  • Total Posts : 8
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: GTX TITAN X 2015/04/24 08:50:38 (permalink)
TheCrazyCanuck
JJkillaNole
TheCrazyCanuck
Well logged into Amazon and for my order of 3 EVGA standard Titan X cards they are now quoting June 9th for the estimated delivery.  I ordered on March 24th so no way I'm waiting that long....

Where do you see the estimated delivery when you log into Amazon? For me all I see is "We'll email you when available". You think it's because you ordered 3 of them? The only reason why I'm holding out right now is because I had some credit to use with my Amazon account which ate some of the cost of the Titan X. Makes the price less jarring for the wife.

It showed up under the "On Order" tab after I logged into amazon.  It was listing June 9th all of the sudden so I contacted their support team which got in touch with the inventory team and the inventory person agreed that their estimate for the non-superclocked card was June 9th.  I thought maybe the delay was because I ordered three cards as well but when I asked them they said that as long as the system let me order three cards that shouldn't impact when I received them.  One thing that amazon was willing to do was give me a one-day shipping upgrade from my two-day (prime) shipping.  I ended up canceling my order and buying a super-clocked card from newegg and will get another hopefully in two days when their system lets me get another since it's limited to 1 per customer.

I'm guessing Nvidia is heavily limiting the number of cards that their partners like EVGA get in order to maximize their sales margins.  Then the effects of that ends up rolling down on amazon, newegg, etc...

I ended up cancelling my order from Amazon this morning. I couldn't wait any longer for Amazon to give me any updates on my order. A month after placing my order with no news or information, and hearing people on this site with the same issues drove me to cancel. I ordered directly from Nvidia and will recieve the card in a few days. It's a shame because Amazon has usually been great from my experienced with ordering new products.
Shiny49
  • Total Posts : 11
Re: GTX TITAN X 2015/05/05 01:44:27 (permalink)
I think it's more of superficial limiting the offer, to hold the price stable.
Kaliendra
  • Total Posts : 10
Re: GTX TITAN X 2015/05/05 16:53:27 (permalink)
Hydro copper version available *-*

Home4Gamer :CaseLabs Mercury S3 - EVGA Z97 Stinger Core3D - I7 4790K - 2*8Go Corsair Dominator Platinum 10/12/12/31-2N @2400Mhz - Evga GTX 780Ti Classified Edition - SSD Crucial MX100 256Go SATAIII - SSD Crucial MX100 512Go SATAIII - EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 PS - Dell U3011 - Ducky Snake S3 Speciale Edition 2013 - Razer Naga 2014 / Razer Goliathus TeamLiquid - Sennheiser G4ME ONE / Focal XS 2.1 - Seven Ulti64 SP1
Page: << < ..3132 Showing page 32 of 32
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile