EVGA

GTX 970 SC ACX 1.0 disable ?

Author
mobl8
  • Total Posts : 4
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2014/11/06 12:22:18 (permalink)
anyone got issue with acx 1.0 ? stop working correctly ?
the GPU itself works and the fan spinning but my PC cant recognize the card, i download every imaginable software and drivers to solve the issue and yet i cant figure whats going on,
my pc is works fine and desktop functioning right but as there are no graphics card working on this PC.

4 Replies Related Threads

EVGATech_ChrisB
    EVGA Tech Support
    • Total Posts : 2032
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re: GTX 970 SC ACX 1.0 disable ? 2014/11/06 17:34:03 (permalink)
    Dear mobl8,

I can confirm that this is not normal behavior. Can you please confirm if the card worked at one time or if this has happened from the beginning?

If you have had this problem since the start of trying to use this card then please make sure that you are plugging in both power connectors to the card and that the card is seated all the way into the PCI-e slot. If this was checked then please remove the card and try updating your motherboards BIOS to see if this might be a compatibility issue.

If you should continue to have the problem then please provide more information on what type of system this is or what type of motherboard is in use? Can you please also confirm where you are located?

mobl8
    • Total Posts : 4
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: GTX 970 SC ACX 1.0 disable ? 2014/11/07 04:32:01 (permalink)
    EVGATech_ChrisB
    Dear mobl8,

I can confirm that this is not normal behavior. Can you please confirm if the card worked at one time or if this has happened from the beginning?

If you have had this problem since the start of trying to use this card then please make sure that you are plugging in both power connectors to the card and that the card is seated all the way into the PCI-e slot. If this was checked then please remove the card and try updating your motherboards BIOS to see if this might be a compatibility issue.

If you should continue to have the problem then please provide more information on what type of system this is or what type of motherboard is in use? Can you please also confirm where you are located?

the card works fine for about 3 weeks, i plugged my old GTX660ti which had same connector config " tow 6 pin connectors "
    to make sure i updated my motherboard and still nothing happens,
    my old gpu work fine right now
    and every time i try to install nvidia drivers the error massage came out

i have been trying many things and non had been worked for me, including re install windows and install older drivers, updating bios, updating GPU bios, i think its time to return the card and save the time.
    EVGATech_ChrisB
    EVGA Tech Support
    • Total Posts : 2032
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re: GTX 970 SC ACX 1.0 disable ? 2014/11/24 15:04:21 (permalink)
    I am sorry for the delayed response. I do recommend exchanging the card and please let us know if you should need further support. Support@evga.com 

the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    • Total Posts : 24581
    • Ribbons : 79
    Re: GTX 970 SC ACX 1.0 disable ? 2014/11/24 15:15:26 (permalink)
    Mobl8, what happens when you plug the hdmi into the gpu and then boot? Just stays a black screen through the entire boot process?
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile