Helpful ReplyGTX 780 Ti

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 5 of 11
Author
gbryett
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 371
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: GTX 780 Ti 2013/11/07 15:21:15 (permalink)
EVGA has the best support in the business. The step up program is something that no other manufacturer offers out. It is clear how the program works, no one is forcing you to buy EVGA just for the possibility of stepping up! I have a Classified and just started a step up for a reference 780Ti... What's to complain about.
The alternative would be to sell your cards on the forum, or Ebay and then buy a new 780Ti Classified when they are released....
ramme223
  • Total Posts : 10
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: GTX 780 Ti 2013/11/07 15:22:43 (permalink)
fluffy177
ramme223
EVGA_JacobF
Classified will be rather limited so likely will not be available for stepup.

For me that would be a shame and I'm quite disappointed. I bought a EVGA 780 Classy and for sure because the possibility to Step Up to the best option available on the market. When there will be a 780TI Classified available for new customers but not for me as existing  customer via STEP UP program I will never buy a EVGA product again for sure. The market policy from NVIDA towards customers is already sad but now EVGA? 

I agree, it's pretty stupid. We buy your best 780 and we can only step up like we bought your cheapest card. If we bought Classified 780's we should be able to Step Up to Classified 780 Ti's!

Right now I don't see the point in losing the waterblock on my 780 Classy Hydro just to get a reference 780Ti. Seems like a Step Down more than a Step Up!

That's the point.
You go for the best card and you are expecting to get the best via Step Up when available.

EVGA also says: "EVGA 90 day Step - Up Program - Protect your Investment."

Edit: I even think about going for 780TI but when there will be a 780TI classy for new customers and I got some days left for Step Up I want to be treated the same like a new one.

For sure EVGA is a customer friendly company but not at this particular point. That corresponds more closely to procedure of a mobile company.
post edited by ramme223 - 2013/11/07 15:36:05
giltyler
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1026
Re: GTX 780 Ti 2013/11/07 15:29:33 (permalink)
If you buy a 6-7 hundred dollar product only because of the Step Up program then you should at least read the details of the program before spending the money.

MY RIG
ASUS X99 A II
INTEL I7-5930K 4.8 @ 1.258 V
32 GIG VENGEANCE LED 3000
SAMSUNG 950 PRO 512 GIG
SAMSUNG 850 PRO 256 GIG
SEAGATE 1 TB 7200 RPM
EVGA GTX 1070 FTW 
EVGA 1000P

giltyler on HeatWare
ramme223
  • Total Posts : 10
Re: GTX 780 Ti 2013/11/07 15:45:34 (permalink)
giltyler
If you buy a 6-7 hundred dollar product only because of the Step Up program then you should at least read the details of the program before spending the money.

You don't get the point. I said the Step Up program was my number one decision maker but also i choosed EVGA because of extended warranty, customer service and pretty impressive OC potential. If I'am going to buy a 6-7 hundred dollar product at my retailer of choice, who is going to advertise SAVE YOUR INVESTMENT... Yes, than I expect that is true.
Just my 2 Cents
kaninja
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 8755
  • Ribbons : 25
Re: GTX 780 Ti 2013/11/07 16:02:43 (permalink)
ramme223
giltyler

You don't get the point. I said the Step Up program was my number one decision maker but also i choosed EVGA because of extended warranty, customer service and pretty impressive OC potential. If I'am going to buy a 6-7 hundred dollar product at my retailer of choice, who is going to advertise SAVE YOUR INVESTMENT... Yes, than I expect that is true.
Just my 2 Cents

http://www.evga.com/support/stepup/

You always need to look at all the details of the offer.  EVGA clearly states the policy.

Corsair 650D   -  i5 3570K @ 4.6GHz  -  Corsair H80i  -  MSI Z77 M-Power  -  16GB DDR3 Corsair Dominator Platinum
WD 1TB Caviar Black x2  -  OCZ 120GB Vertex2 SSD  -  Corsair HX620  -  GTX285 SSC  -  Samsung T240  -  DIR-655

GTXJackBauer
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 10323
  • Ribbons : 48
Re: GTX 780 Ti 2013/11/07 16:06:48 (permalink)
Yes I am bummed as I thought I thought Classified step up was allowed.  (I might have made that up in my mind after some time lol)  I even called in to make sure and maybe slip a $20 under the table but that didn't work.   I could setup up my GTX 780 Classified Hydro Copper to a reference 780ti but who would do that?  I lose $100+ which I already have from the price cuts.  Really wished they'd take care of their premium buyers.  

Decisions if I just pay for shipping for a GPU w/ out a waterblock which I might end up forking for one or keeping my 780 classy with 500 disabled cuda cores compared to the ti and have it OC'd at the 1400mhz / 7012mhz range and hope this beats a stock 780ti but I'd like to know if anyone knows as I know this is pretty early to ask. 

Use this Associate Code at your checkouts or follow these instructions for Up to 10% OFF on all your EVGA purchases:
LMD3DNZM9LGK8GJ
fluffy177
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 169
Re: GTX 780 Ti 2013/11/07 16:45:27 (permalink)
kaninja
ramme223
giltyler

Just my 2 Cents

You always need to look at all the details of the offer.  EVGA clearly states the policy.

In other words, don't buy anything from EVGA that isn't reference since you're gonna be screwed if you do a Step Up. 

"Hey guys, look how awesome our Hydro Copper Classifieds are, you should buy them because they are the best we have. Whats that, You want to use the Step Up program to get something better down the road? Okay, go ahead and ship us your beefed up card and we'll gladly exchange it for the cheapest version of that card for you. Oh, you gotta pay shipping both ways and the difference in price. Oh I forgot to mention, you purchased your card for more money than we will give you back for it. We could easily have you Step Up to a card of the same value but we will only do the cheapest version of that card and the price difference you lose". 

Seriously, what is so great about the Step Up program? Seems like it's made for people that buy low end GPU's because it sure doesn't benefit higher end GPU's. Sure, people that buy reference and Step Up to reference aren't really losing out and that's what the program seems geared toward. 

I guess it's a good con because you can go out and buy a $800 card and when you go to Step Up they only offer $700 cards. So how is that a deal? Pretty sure you could just sell the card for $700 and avoid paying shipping to and from EVGA.
kaninja
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: GTX 780 Ti 2013/11/07 16:55:07 (permalink)
fluffy177
kaninja
ramme223
giltyler

Just my 2 Cents

In other words, don't buy anything from EVGA that isn't reference since you're gonna be screwed if you do a Step Up. 

"Hey guys, look how awesome our Hydro Copper Classifieds are, you should buy them because they are the best we have. Whats that, You want to use the Step Up program to get something better down the road? Okay, go ahead and ship us your beefed up card and we'll gladly exchange it for the cheapest version of that card for you. Oh, you gotta pay shipping both ways and the difference in price. Oh I forgot to mention, you purchased your card for more money than we will give you back for it. We could easily have you Step Up to a card of the same value but we will only do the cheapest version of that card and the price difference you lose". 

Seriously, what is so great about the Step Up program? Seems like it's made for people that buy low end GPU's because it sure doesn't benefit higher end GPU's. Sure, people that buy reference and Step Up to reference aren't really losing out and that's what the program seems geared toward. 

I guess it's a good con because you can go out and buy a $800 card and when you go to Step Up they only offer $700 cards. So how is that a deal? Pretty sure you could just sell the card for $700 and avoid paying shipping to and from EVGA.

No, I wasn't saying you are getting screwed, because you aren't

If you think the step-up program isn't fair, then just don't use it.  EVGA does not force anyone to use it, and they clearly state how the program works if anyone would simply take the time to read it.

For some it holds value.  For me, if I bought a $600 card, and 2 months later a $450 card comes out that beats my card by 20%, I'm sorry but I do find value in acquiring the better performing card, water blocks or not.

This is the state of computer tech.  What cost $600 today will be outperformed by something that costs $300 tomorrow.......win.

Corsair 650D   -  i5 3570K @ 4.6GHz  -  Corsair H80i  -  MSI Z77 M-Power  -  16GB DDR3 Corsair Dominator Platinum
WD 1TB Caviar Black x2  -  OCZ 120GB Vertex2 SSD  -  Corsair HX620  -  GTX285 SSC  -  Samsung T240  -  DIR-655

Nucleosis
  • Total Posts : 8
Re: GTX 780 Ti 2013/11/07 17:01:48 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby EVGATech_MattT 2013/11/07 19:08:55
fluffy177
kaninja
ramme223
giltyler

Just my 2 Cents

This type of self-righteous, self-entitlement disgusts me.
Every time a new high end card is released you see this same whining over and over.

Name ANY GPU company in the industry that even OFFERS anything even remotely like the Step-Up program.
You can't, because it doesn't exist. EVGA is the only one.

The terms have been the same since they started the program many years ago. And you are going to call foul because YOU didn't do your research?

Buying a card with the sole intention of Stepping up to a card that historically is never offered as a Step-Up option , and then complaining when you can't is just... UGH.

If you want the best of the best, then wait until that card comes out and then buy it.
BUT WAIT. THEN ANOTHER BETTER CARD WILL COME OUT A MONTH LATER AND YOU WILL MAKE THE SAME COMPLAINTS.

Some people are never satisfied.

The Step Up program is MAINLY there to help people that buy a mid or low end card, and then a month or two later decide they want something with some more power and then upgrade to a better GPU.
OR it is there for someone that buys a high end card, and then the next gen or higher end card comes out a few weeks or month or two later.
But it has terms and condition. Maybe you should read and understand them before ASSUMING something.
It is NOT there to cater to self-entitled whiners.
CSPlayer089
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 462
Re: GTX 780 Ti 2013/11/07 17:03:56 (permalink)
Got mine this morning. I work at a Tigerdirect outlet store here in Naperville, IL. We have access to the warehouse and are able to pull 98% of items from the website into our retail store environment. Anyhow, exchanged my 780 Classified for a 780Ti this morning. My rig in the pics is different from my sig; yes, I'm aware. I'm waiting for X79 Dark's to get back in stock. 

AsRock Z490 Taichi
Intel Core i9 10900k 
Gigabyte AORUS 3080Ti Master 12GB
EVGA SuperNOVA 1300G2 PSU
32GB (4x8GB) Mushkin Redline Lumina DDR4-3600
Creative Labs Soundblaster X G6 USB DAC/Sound Card
EK Basic AIO 360 w/ 3 Noctua NF-P12 Redux
WD Black SN850 1TB SSD
Phanteks Enthoo 719 full tower case 
ASUS PG32UQ G-Sync Monitor
Hyper X Alloy Elite Keyboard
HyperX Pulsefire Dart/Steelseries QcK Mass mousepad
Kingston Hyper X Cloud headset

fluffy177
Superclocked Member
Re: GTX 780 Ti 2013/11/07 17:07:20 (permalink)
Nucleosis
fluffy177
kaninja
ramme223
giltyler

Just my 2 Cents

Every time a new high end card is released you see this same whining over and over.

Name ANY GPU company in the industry that even OFFERS anything even remotely like the Step-Up program.

The terms have been the same since they started the program many years ago. And you are going to call foul because YOU didn't do your research?

Buying a card with the sole intention of Stepping up to a card that historically is never offered as a Step-Up option , and then complaining when you can't is just... UGH.

If you want the best of the best, then wait until that card comes out and then buy it.
BUT WAIT. THEN ANOTHER BETTER CARD WILL COME OUT A MONTH LATER AND YOU WILL MAKE THE SAME COMPLAINTS.

The Step Up program is MAINLY there to help people that buy a mid or low end card, and then a month or two later decide they want something with some more power and then upgrade to a better GPU.
OR it is there for someone that buys a high end card, and then the next gen or higher end card comes out a few weeks or month or two later.
But it has terms and condition. Maybe you should read and understand them before ASSUMING something.

I didn't buy my card with the intention of stepping up to the 780 Ti. The 780Ti wasn't even announced when I bought my 780 Classified Hydro Copper 3 weeks ago. The simple fact is, it's stupid! Why can't you Step Up to a 780ti Classified Hydro Copper from a 780 Classified Hydro Copper and pay the difference? You can step up from a low end card to a high end card and pay the difference but in the higher tier you can't. I don't even get why they have a step up program in place for people that buy higher end cards because it's not stepping up, it's stepping down. 

Apparently EVGA doesn't like making money because if they did I would step up my card and pay more money for the Ti Classified Hydro. 
Vlada011
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 10257
  • Ribbons : 11
Re: GTX 780 Ti 2013/11/07 17:13:31 (permalink)
...EVGA has the best support in the business... IN THE USA.
The step up program is something that no other manufacturer offers out. IF YOU TALK WITH SOMETHING FROM USA.

Talk about that for USA, other part of the world can see that as discrimination.
Because EVGA no same rule for all selling point as other manufacturer. 
USA can say Yes for us is better EVGA. Europe can say freely we will rather pay to someone who look same all customers, special because Europe pay more than USA. You pay EVBot 40$, we 80e. That story is reserved for USA region.

i7-5820K 4.5GHz/RVE10-EK Monoblock/Dominator Platinum 2666/ASUS GTX1080Ti Poseidon/SBZxR /Samsung 970 EVO PLus 1TB/850 EVO 1TB /EVGA 1200P2/Lian Li PC-O11WXC/EK XRES D5 Revo 100 Glass/Coolstream PE360-Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM x3
http://www.evga.com
http://www.intel.com
http://www.nvidia.com
https://watercool.de
http://www.lian-li.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHMun5xiRe0

https://xdevs.com/guide/2080ti_kpe/#intro
https://www.evga.com/articles/01386/evga-sr-3-dark/

gbryett
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 371
Re: GTX 780 Ti 2013/11/07 17:31:02 (permalink)
CSPlayer089
Got mine this morning. I work at a Tigerdirect outlet store here in Naperville, IL. We have access to the warehouse and are able to pull 98% of items from the website into our retail store environment. Anyhow, exchanged my 780 Classified for a 780Ti this morning. My rig in the pics is different from my sig; yes, I'm aware. I'm waiting for X79 Dark's to get back in stock. 

Very interested to see if you feel that the exchange from heavily overclocked Classified to a stock reference Ti was worth it....
fluffy177
Superclocked Member
Re: GTX 780 Ti 2013/11/07 17:33:03 (permalink)
gbryett
CSPlayer089

Very interested to see if you feel that the exchange from heavily overclocked Classified to a stock reference Ti was worth it....

Agree, I'd love for you to compare the two. 
CSPlayer089
iCX Member
Re: GTX 780 Ti 2013/11/07 17:45:42 (permalink)
Considering it was an even exchange and I had previously returned two 770's in SLI for the 780 Classy and got $100 back...I don't really care. I'll probably end up returning this stock 780Ti in a couple weeks and get a 780TI Classified. That's one of the many perks of my job. I can return this card way beyond the standard return policy and get a new one whenever. The 780 Classified was not particularly "Heavily" overclocked. Out of the box the card would boost to 1150mhz tops, and the memory clock was stock. I had the card upwards of 1215mhz and had overclocked the memory by about 400mhz. 
post edited by CSPlayer089 - 2013/11/07 17:48:57

AsRock Z490 Taichi
Intel Core i9 10900k 
WD Black SN850 1TB SSD

fluffy177
Superclocked Member
Re: GTX 780 Ti 2013/11/07 17:59:29 (permalink)
CSPlayer089
Considering it was an even exchange and I had previously returned two 770's in SLI for the 780 Classy and got $100 back...I don't really care. I'll probably end up returning this stock 780Ti in a couple weeks and get a 780TI Classified. That's one of the many perks of my job. I can return this card way beyond the standard return policy and get a new one whenever. The 780 Classified was not particularly "Heavily" overclocked. Out of the box the card would boost to 1150mhz tops, and the memory clock was stock. I had the card upwards of 1215mhz and had overclocked the memory by about 400mhz. 

I'm glad I don't buy stuff from Tigerdirect because I don't want to pay new prices for something that was used for months by an employee and then sold as new when they are done with it. 
CSPlayer089
iCX Member
Re: GTX 780 Ti 2013/11/07 18:05:28 (permalink)
Where you buy your components is of no concern to me. Returned items are not resold. And if they are, they are clearly marked as returned/open box items and are sold at a discounted price. 
post edited by CSPlayer089 - 2013/11/07 18:10:07

AsRock Z490 Taichi
Intel Core i9 10900k 
WD Black SN850 1TB SSD

TenClub
  • Total Posts : 29
Re: GTX 780 Ti 2013/11/07 18:10:56 (permalink)
For those of you with 'step-up' experience, how long does it usually take? My first time doing it and I'm just curious. Position #100 in queue.

Thanks!
Nucleosis
Re: GTX 780 Ti 2013/11/07 18:15:44 (permalink)
fluffy177
I didn't buy my card with the intention of stepping up to the 780 Ti. The 780Ti wasn't even announced when I bought my 780 Classified Hydro Copper 3 weeks ago. The simple fact is, it's stupid! Why can't you Step Up to a 780ti Classified Hydro Copper from a 780 Classified Hydro Copper and pay the difference? You can step up from a low end card to a high end card and pay the difference but in the higher tier you can't. I don't even get why they have a step up program in place for people that buy higher end cards because it's not stepping up, it's stepping down. 

Apparently EVGA doesn't like making money because if they did I would step up my card and pay more money for the Ti Classified Hydro. 

Plain and simple. Classified cards usually employ NON-REFERENCE PCBs and/or more robust PWMs, are higher binned chips and are usually in LIMITED supply.

Reference 780Ti will still outperform a 780 Classified. So I don't understand where you get it's a Step down from.
fluffy177
Superclocked Member
Re: GTX 780 Ti 2013/11/07 18:16:57 (permalink)
CSPlayer089
Where you buy your components is of no concern to me. Returned items are not resold. And if they are, they are clearly marked as returned/open box items and are sold at a discounted price. 

I don't see a company willing to constantly lose money by letting employees return stuff when they no longer want it. I doubt they are gonna let you return cards to upgrade and eat the loss over and over. Either you're doing something to get around this or the company is reselling it as new. I don't think any other company out there would do this so it seems odd you can do it so often without the company firing you. Either way, knowing that employees are doing that makes me not want to ever buy something from them. 

I guess as long as you get to scam the system who cares who you hurt right?
fluffy177
Superclocked Member
Re: GTX 780 Ti 2013/11/07 18:24:28 (permalink)
Nucleosis
fluffy177

Plain and simple. Classified cards usually employ NON-REFERENCE PCBs and/or more robust PWMs, are higher binned chips and are usually in LIMITED supply.

Reference 780Ti will still outperform a 780 Classified. So I don't understand where you get it's a Step down from.

Wheres your proof it will still outperform a 780 Classified? I haven't seen a single thing comparing the two, only reference 780's. 

As far as why it's a downgrade it's simple, you lose the waterblock in order to get a reference cooler. So the Classified Hydro Copper costs (when I bought it) way more than the 780Ti but you only get credit for $700. Meaning, you're out $200+ because you paid for a waterblock first and you gotta buy another one after you Step Up. This is the entire reason why I don't understand why you can't do a step up to a Hydro Copper card. They are pretty much ripping you off because they get to keep something you paid for and not give you credit back. They will have a reference version 780Ti Hydro Copper so it's still a reference card so the reason why you can't Step Up to it makes absolutely zero sense. 

I'd have no problem getting the Hydro Copper 780Ti in exchange for my Classy Hydro 780 but it's idiotic to think it's an upgrade to lose $200+ in the whole ordeal. 
Nucleosis
Re: GTX 780 Ti 2013/11/07 18:36:55 (permalink)
Pure numbers plain and simple. 500+ more CUDA cores, higher base clock. Higher memory frequency. It will outperform it all day long.

When have you EVER been able to Step Up to a waterblock card? Never.
fluffy177
Superclocked Member
Re: GTX 780 Ti 2013/11/07 18:38:38 (permalink)
Nucleosis
Pure numbers plain and simple. 500+ more CUDA cores, higher base clock. Higher memory frequency. It will outperform it all day long.

When have you EVER been able to Step Up to a waterblock card? Never.

Coming from a waterblock card you should be able to. 
tempnexus
  • Total Posts : 29
Re: GTX 780 Ti 2013/11/07 18:38:46 (permalink)
Well this ****ing sucks I have the 780 GTX Superclocked Dual bios and I can't step up.
Meh, decision made...been a EVGA customer since 2006, my account has 4 x 590s registered etc, and now this. 
I guess no more EVGA for me.

Sorry but you lost a good customer.
kaninja
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: GTX 780 Ti 2013/11/07 18:39:45 (permalink)
fluffy177
Wheres your proof it will still outperform a 780 Classified? I haven't seen a single thing comparing the two, only reference 780's.

I have seen the proof.  By it's very design the 780Ti is a superior card and it can be seen by cross referencing reviews of the two cards on the same games at the same settings, and at the same resolution.  The GTX780Ti is faster when compared stock vs stock.

ChrisS
EVGA Alumni
  • Total Posts : 375
Re: GTX 780 Ti 2013/11/07 18:57:59 (permalink)
fluffy177

The reference 780Ti should definitely still outperform a 780 Classified. As an above poster mentioned it has significantly more cores, higher base clock and memory frequency over the 780 Classified, all of which will impact the overall performance. There should be plenty of benchmarks and reviews to compare against in the coming days.
fluffy177
Superclocked Member
Re: GTX 780 Ti 2013/11/07 19:00:57 (permalink)
tempnexus
Well this ****ing sucks I have the 780 GTX Superclocked Dual bios and I can't step up.
Meh, decision made...been a EVGA customer since 2006, my account has 4 x 590s registered etc, and now this. 
I guess no more EVGA for me.

Sorry but you lost a good customer.

If you're within your 90 days you can Step Up. If you didn't register your card within 14 days of purchase than you have to buy the extended warranty to be eligible. 

kaninja
fluffy177

I have seen the proof.  By it's very design the 780Ti is a superior card and it can be seen by cross referencing reviews of the two cards on the same games at the same settings, and at the same resolution.  The GTX780Ti is faster when compared stock vs stock.

Just compared the two and it's so similar. Classified seems faster at 1080p and the Ti is like 5 fps faster at 1440p. Glad I cross referenced the reviews because it's not worth paying money to get very minor performance gains. Pretty much the same difference as a reference 780 to Classified. 

Here's the two reviews I compared. 

Classified: http://hexus.net/tech/reviews/graphics/60269-evga-geforce-gtx-780-classified/?page=4

780 Ti: http://hexus.net/tech/reviews/graphics/62085-nvidia-geforce-gtx-780-ti/?page=4
MonnieRock
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 128
Re: GTX 780 Ti 2013/11/07 19:01:50 (permalink)
Nucleosis
fluffy177
kaninja
ramme223
giltyler

Just my 2 Cents

Nucleosis,

You read my mind.  I thought this thread was about the GTX 780Ti not, Fluffy177's and ramme223's cornflakes being all soggy.

Seriously, you two want some cheese with that whine?

And Fluffy, go work at TD if you are envious of CSPlayer089's position. That is a perk an employee has.  This is nothing new.  Ever see how many top of the line new cars are driven by the sales personnel then sold as  demos and they cost a heck of a lot more than any video card.

So, back on topic......................

When will we see the 6 GB Classified GTX 780Ti?

Thank you,
Monnie

post edited by MonnieRock - 2013/11/07 19:10:21

http://www.heatware.com/u/105144

Rack Rig: Rosewill RSV-L4000 | Koolance  ERM-3K3UC | Xeon E5-1680v2 @ 4.9ghz  | Asus Rampage IV Black Edition | 64GB 2133mhz | EVGA TitanX Hydrocopper SLI | 970 Evo Plus nvme | Seasonic 1000w PSU | Win10 Pro 2004 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind Rudders | Obutto R3volution | HP Reverb
Triss
  • Total Posts : 79
Re: GTX 780 Ti 2013/11/07 19:10:17 (permalink)

for ur 780 classy vs 780 ti answers

Vlada011
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 10257
  • Ribbons : 11
Re: GTX 780 Ti 2013/11/07 19:11:48 (permalink)
I find some test and GTX780Ti reference model... but I'm not sure is that 

post edited by Vlada011 - 2013/11/07 19:18:57

i7-5820K 4.5GHz/RVE10-EK Monoblock/Dominator Platinum 2666/ASUS GTX1080Ti Poseidon/SBZxR /Samsung 970 EVO PLus 1TB/850 EVO 1TB /EVGA 1200P2/Lian Li PC-O11WXC/EK XRES D5 Revo 100 Glass/Coolstream PE360-Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM x3
http://www.evga.com
http://www.intel.com
http://www.nvidia.com
https://watercool.de
http://www.lian-li.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHMun5xiRe0

https://xdevs.com/guide/2080ti_kpe/#intro
https://www.evga.com/articles/01386/evga-sr-3-dark/

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 5 of 11
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile