Step up status - recieved?

Author
Almightybiscuit
  • Total Posts : 9
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2016/09/28 05:19:19 (permalink)
Hi,

I have sent my GTX 970 SSC to the UK RMA centre for a step up to a GTX 1080 ACX3.0, which according to the courier was signed for on the morning of Friday 23rd.

I haven't received any emails from EVGA confirming this, and the "my products" page no longer has the step up stage 1 - 4 boxes, but the unregister product dialog box has "Not Available: Involved in a warranty process" underneath it.

The email states 1-3 working days to process the step up.

Can I confirm my step up has been received and is being processed, and when can I expect the new card?

Thanks

3 Replies Related Threads

EVGATech_ChrisB
    EVGA Tech Support
    • Total Posts : 2033
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re: Step up status - recieved? 2016/09/28 18:17:44 (permalink)
    Dear Almightybiscuit,

I have escalated this concern for you as it does appear that there is a error with your account causing a delay with your request.  I can confirm that our team will work on updating your account and processing your Step-up RMA to assist.

Almightybiscuit
    Hi,

I have sent my GTX 970 SSC to the UK RMA centre for a step up to a GTX 1080 ACX3.0, which according to the courier was signed for on the morning of Friday 23rd.

I haven't received any emails from EVGA confirming this, and the "my products" page no longer has the step up stage 1 - 4 boxes, but the unregister product dialog box has "Not Available: Involved in a warranty process" underneath it.

The email states 1-3 working days to process the step up.

Can I confirm my step up has been received and is being processed, and when can I expect the new card?

Thanks

Almightybiscuit
    • Total Posts : 9
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: Step up status - recieved? 2016/09/30 05:31:53 (permalink)
    Thanks for your reply.

I recieved an automated email yesterday (29th) stating that the 1080 has been registered to my account (and it is there in my products page too). It also seemed to imply it has been shipped.

Is this the case? I have not received any shipment reference or ETA.

Can you give any clarification if the problem has been resolved or not?

Thanks,

Stuart
    EVGATech_ChrisB
    EVGA Tech Support
    • Total Posts : 2033
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re: Step up status - recieved? 2016/09/30 09:37:51 (permalink)
    Dear Almightybiscuit,

I apologize for any confusion caused.  I can confirm that your Step-up was received and processed and that your product is in transit to you.  

I am emailing you the tracking information and thank you for your patience.

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile