EVGA

1060 Stock Forecast for Step-Up

Author
SimoxTav
  • Total Posts : 7
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2016/07/31 02:00:10 (permalink)
While it's clear the demand for the 1070/1080 is really high (with no competition at all on the red team), with the close fight between the RX480 and the GTX1060 I expected to have less shortage of stock but probably I'm wrong. Considering you're not providing queue # anymore, could you instead share your overall forecast of step-up requests compared to the 2 bigger brothers? (more, less, equal).

This would really useful to me because i'm leaving for a month and being obliged to set the shipping address before the step-up acceptance leaves me in trouble on where get the shipment 

Thanks

Simone

1 Reply Related Threads

labeld
    • Total Posts : 95
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: 1060 Stock Forecast for Step-Up 2016/08/01 14:15:07 (permalink)
    EVGA won't tell you this information unfortunately...

The step-up process can be dragged out a little bit, if you use the deadline windows to your advantage. Assuming you will have access to email and the internet/phone, you can manage your step-up while you are gone.

You have 7 days to make your Step 2 payment.
    You then have 14 days to get your card to EVGA.

That is a fair amount of flexibility, TBH. If you have someone that can drop off your old card to the shipping company (UPS, FedEx, USPS), that would be even better! Pre-pay your shipping label for your friend/family member to send your old card and forgo the rush shipping on the new card; when its all said and done you will be home around the time your new card arrives.

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile