EVGA

EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 Power Supply problems

Author
GrisGris
  • Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2015/11/28 15:58:12 (permalink)
I've bought this Power supply for my new build in Feb 2015 and everything has been working great till the last couple weeks. Now every time  I'm playing a game my computer shuts down or black screens and I occasionally get this error message when my Asus Motherboard bios boots up: 
"power supply surges detected during the previous power on. Asus anti-surge was triggered to protect system from unstable power supply"

It seems to be getting worse as time goes on.  Would this mean my power supply is going bad?

2 Replies Related Threads

MDeckerM
    FTW Member
    • Total Posts : 1799
    • Ribbons : 8
    Re: EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 Power Supply problems 2015/11/28 16:01:11 (permalink)
    Hello,

It is definitely possible that the unit could be failing. EVGA would love to offer you warranty support for your product, first I will need you to register your product to an EVGA account. It would also be prevalent to uploading a copy of your invoice. Please visit the link below to start registration http://www.evga.com/support/register.asp

Once you are done please call our support at 888-881-3842 and we will be more than happy to see what we can do for you.

Thank you,
    EVGA
    GrisGris
    • Total Posts : 2
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 Power Supply problems 2015/11/28 16:55:12 (permalink)
    EVGATech_MDecker
    Hello,

It is definitely possible that the unit could be failing. EVGA would love to offer you warranty support for your product, first I will need you to register your product to an EVGA account. It would also be prevalent to uploading a copy of your invoice. Please visit the link below to start registration

Once you are done please call our support at 888-881-3842 and we will be more than happy to see what we can do for you.

Thank you,
    EVGA

Already registered it and uploaded my invoice, I'll give that number a call. Thanks

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile