Order Status: Pending Verification

Author
GTXJackBauer
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 10323
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 48
2013/08/13 22:50:27 (permalink)
I am a little troubled to see my order from hours ago still not "completed".  I am wondering if this is normal as it might take a while.  My only worry is once it finally gets through, the GPU I bought goes out of stock.  I even used all my EVGA bucks and at least that's an indication that something went through but again my order is still verifying. 

I thought EVGA had a 24/7 service but was wrong.  Will be calling tomorrow morning in hoping this gets resolved as I've seen many threads of folks having issues with ordering through the site with CC complications. 

Any insight by other's experience with this would be pleasing. 

Thanks

Use this Associate Code at your checkouts or follow these instructions for Up to 10% OFF on all your EVGA purchases:
LMD3DNZM9LGK8GJ

18 Replies Related Threads

XrayMan
    Insert Custom Title Here
    • Total Posts : 73000
    • Ribbons : 115
    Re:Order Status: Pending Verification 2013/08/13 22:54:13 (permalink)

Support is open 24/7 to take your calls. Contact them for assistance with your order.

http://www.evga.com/articles/373.asp

My Affiliate Code: 8WEQVXMCJL

Associate Code: VHKH33QN4W77V6A

&nbsp
    GTXJackBauer
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    Re:Order Status: Pending Verification 2013/08/13 22:58:18 (permalink)
    Ok I tried 2 different numbers.

"Offices are closed till morning hours....." it said.

Use this Associate Code at your checkouts or follow these instructions for Up to 10% OFF on all your EVGA purchases:
    LMD3DNZM9LGK8GJ
    ChrisS
    EVGA Alumni
    • Total Posts : 375
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re:Order Status: Pending Verification 2013/08/13 23:09:53 (permalink)
    Hello gtxjackbauer, 

I can confirm our office is open, if you need support please call 1-888-881-3842 and choose option 1 twice. If you choose the option for Sales it will notify you they are closed after 5:30PM PST, however tech support is 24/7.

Regards,
    GTXJackBauer
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    Re:Order Status: Pending Verification 2013/08/13 23:13:57 (permalink)
    Xrayman and Chris thanks! 

I called again and tried technical support.  I had NO idea that you have to call in for a verification after a certain amount spent.

Can sleep well tonight and hopefully it will ship out tomorrow.

LMD3DNZM9LGK8GJ
    XrayMan
    Insert Custom Title Here
    • Total Posts : 73000
    • Ribbons : 115
    Re:Order Status: Pending Verification 2013/08/13 23:15:21 (permalink)
    gtxjackbauer

Xrayman thanks! 

I called again and tried technical support.  I had NO idea that you have to call in for a verification after a certain amount spent.

Can sleep well tonight and hopefully it will ship out tomorrow.

Glad we all could help out. The Techs, and Mods are very helpful. Take care.         

My Affiliate Code: 8WEQVXMCJL

Associate Code: VHKH33QN4W77V6A

&nbsp
    rjohnson11
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 102262
    • Ribbons : 84
    Re:Order Status: Pending Verification 2013/08/13 23:57:12 (permalink)

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

GTXJackBauer
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    Re:Order Status: Pending Verification 2013/08/14 00:19:56 (permalink)
    Still pending.........LOL!  I don't know what's going on. 

LMD3DNZM9LGK8GJ
    GTXJackBauer
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    Re:Order Status: Pending Verification 2013/08/14 04:52:33 (permalink)
    Still pending 7-10 hrs later.  Forgot when I put the order in last night in the evening.  Not sure if its the CC now or EVGA.

Edit:   After many hours being a bit antsy why the order wasn't verified yet, I called in again just to make sure there was no issue with the CC and was just explained that once the sales gets up and running that they would take care of it all. 

Just crying wolf here.  Move along.
    post edited by gtxjackbauer - 2013/08/14 05:03:07

LMD3DNZM9LGK8GJ
    JGLuxe
    CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
    • Total Posts : 7192
    • Ribbons : 17
    Re:Order Status: Pending Verification 2013/08/14 05:06:15 (permalink)
    You serious man?

EVGA this is a damn shame, He placed his order at 12am midnight and it is now 5AM, You still have yet to ship his GFX card?

Shame on you...

i9-12900ks @ | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 FTW3 ULTRA

Afterburner
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 25794
    • Ribbons : 110
    Re:Order Status: Pending Verification 2013/08/14 05:38:27 (permalink)
    gtxjackbauer

Just crying wolf here.  Move along.

It is healthy to be excited about your new GPU. You are not alone BTW. That is one thing I Hate about Newegg. They process stuff so fast they have ruined it for everyone else! Now I click and re-click looking to see a Tracking # only to be disappointed until the next business day after 6:00pm (At least that is what I have experienced with EVGA).

Now with that said... The GPU is normally already in transit. SO EVGA is pretty dog gone fast... I am just spoiled like I said with Neweggs speedy processing system.

BTW... I am not certain what the dollar amount is... However I think it is $500 or more, EVGA does call to confirm that the order is valid. So do not be surprised if they call... 

xXNorthWeaponXx
    • Total Posts : 1
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re:Order Status: Pending Verification 2013/09/14 07:46:27 (permalink)
    I received this email:

"Thank you for placing your order with us at EVGA.com. In order for us to process this order, we do require further confirmation from the card holder at the billing phone number.

If you are receiving this email, it means that we have tried to contact you through the billing telephone number and we were unable to reach you.

Please call our customer service team within 2 business days at 1-888-880-3842 option 3, and then option 2. If we do not receive a call within 2 business days unfortunately your order will be cancelled and refunded if charge was made.

We do apologize for any inconvenience that this confirmation process may cause you as this security measure is in place to help protect our customers.

Please see our store terms for further details at "

I ordered this on Thursday, and I didn't receive any notification that I needed to call EVGA for verification. The order is still pending and it's Saturday now. Once I got this email, I called EVGA Sales Team, but EVGA customer service departments are closed Saturday - Sunday. So this really sucks. Mind that I ordered One Day Shipping Air Savers.

I hope nothing is wrong with my Credit Card and this is only because of buying something that's more than $500 
    JoeyC
    EVGA Alumni
    • Total Posts : 1703
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re:Order Status: Pending Verification 2013/09/14 08:24:35 (permalink)
    xXNorthWeaponXx

I received this email:

"Thank you for placing your order with us at EVGA.com. In order for us to process this order, we do require further confirmation from the card holder at the billing phone number.

If you are receiving this email, it means that we have tried to contact you through the billing telephone number and we were unable to reach you.

Please call our customer service team within 2 business days at 1-888-880-3842 option 3, and then option 2. If we do not receive a call within 2 business days unfortunately your order will be cancelled and refunded if charge was made.

We do apologize for any inconvenience that this confirmation process may cause you as this security measure is in place to help protect our customers.

Please see our store terms for further details at "

I ordered this on Thursday, and I didn't receive any notification that I needed to call EVGA for verification. The order is still pending and it's Saturday now. Once I got this email, I called EVGA Sales Team, but EVGA customer service departments are closed Saturday - Sunday. So this really sucks. Mind that I ordered One Day Shipping Air Savers.

I hope nothing is wrong with my Credit Card and this is only because of buying something that's more than $500 

Good morning,

Orders over $500 do require additional verification by EVGA, I am seeing one of the sales representatives did try contacting you yesterday. We can assist with your the verification of your order over the weekend. Please contact us, from your billing phone number, at 888.881.3842 do option 1 twice. Have your order ID available and we get your order verified for the sales department on Monday.

Rate my service by going to: http://www.evga.com/myevga/rateus/

cynilxali
    • Total Posts : 3
    Re:Order Status: Pending Verification 2015/11/27 16:44:46 (permalink)
    I bought an EVGA SuperNOVA 650 GS power supply yesterday and it still says pending
    the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    • Total Posts : 24581
    • Ribbons : 79
    Re:Order Status: Pending Verification 2015/11/27 16:56:04 (permalink)
    cynilxali
    I bought an EVGA SuperNOVA 650 GS power supply yesterday and it still says pending

First, where are you located? Second, you just revived a thread that was over 2 years since the last post.

If you are in the US, this is a holiday weekend. There is a notice at the top of the forum saying that all US EVGA is closed for the holiday.

Items may be held since the shipping dept is closed over the weekend and the holiday extends the days of closure.

If you are in a foreign country, they will still be closed over the weekend, but there may be a delay as they process and ship the item.
    cynilxali
    Re:Order Status: Pending Verification 2015/11/27 16:59:56 (permalink)
    Scarlet-Tech
    cynilxali

First, where are you located? Second, you just revived a thread that was over 2 years since the last post.

If you are in the US, this is a holiday weekend. There is a notice at the top of the forum saying that all US EVGA is closed for the holiday.

Items may be held since the shipping dept is closed over the weekend and the holiday extends the days of closure.

If you are in a foreign country, they will still be closed over the weekend, but there may be a delay as they process and ship the item.

I didn't expect "offices" to include shipping

Also sorry, I'm excited for my psu, which is the last part i need for my first build
    the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    Re:Order Status: Pending Verification 2015/11/27 17:04:16 (permalink)
    cynilxali

Also sorry, I'm excited for my psu, which is the last part i need for my first build

All offices at the EVGA workplace are considered offices, lol.

I am guessing you are located in the US, so it will ship Monday or Tuesday and will get a shipping notification shortly after (hopefully).
    cynilxali
    Re:Order Status: Pending Verification 2015/11/27 17:36:59 (permalink)
    Scarlet-Tech
    cynilxali

All offices at the EVGA workplace are considered offices, lol.

I am guessing you are located in the US, so it will ship Monday or Tuesday and will get a shipping notification shortly after (hopefully).

So I'm going to have to wait till friday / next monday until i get my part?  I'll probably just cancel my order if that's the case.  That's a bit crazy seeing as it's black friday yet no orders are processed until next monday
    the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    Re:Order Status: Pending Verification 2015/11/27 18:16:14 (permalink)
    cynilxali
    So I'm going to have to wait till friday / next monday until i get my part?  I'll probably just cancel my order if that's the case.  That's a bit crazy seeing as it's black friday yet no orders are processed until next monday

You can order from Newegg and Amazon. There is nothing stopping you.

EVGA doesn't work on weekends and they don't work on Holidays. I think tech support may be working but the main offices are closed.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile