EVGA

Customer service? Support Manager? Heard nothing for 9 days now!!

Author
Philthy2k
  • Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2015/11/25 03:47:26 (permalink)
Hi,

I have been in contact via email with Dominik Ungermann who is Support Manager for EVGA Europe.

After going back and forth for two weeks sorting out various questions and issues I was very impressed with him and his customer service.

That was until he agreed to cover cost of collecting my GPU and the cost of postage for a replacement from Scan, that was the last I heard from him.

All I am waiting for is a collection date when UPS will collect.

I have not heard from him for 9 days and have sent him 3 emails to find out what is happening and have also emailed Ben Wilson who is supposed to cover the UK.

Still nothing.

I know its a long shot but having read some posts I have seen that EVGA staff come on the forums and action customers issues.

My first email to EVGA was on the 5th of November so i'm sure you can see why I am getting fed up with this.

So is there anyone out there who can help??

Cheers, Phil

3 Replies Related Threads

EVGATech_ChrisB
    EVGA Tech Support
    • Total Posts : 2032
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re: Customer service? Support Manager? Heard nothing for 9 days now!! 2015/11/25 09:50:35 (permalink)
    Dear Philthy2k,

I am very sorry to hear of the issue with your product. I have sent a request to Dominik in order to have him follow-up with you on this special case, as I can only assume that he has not received your most recent email inquiries. Thank you for your patience as I expect that you should receive a contact within the next 24 hours to assist further.

Please do not hesitate to let me know if you should need further help after discussing this further with Dominik. chrisb@evga.com 

Philthy2k
    • Total Posts : 2
    Re: Customer service? Support Manager? Heard nothing for 9 days now!! 2015/11/25 11:21:11 (permalink)
    Good stuff, thanks.
    Dominik emailed saying he had been out of the office and the automated system had not been working to let me know.

He has organised the collection by UPS who are collecting tomorrow.

Thank you for your time.

Phil
    EVGATech_MarkusK
    EVGA EU Tech Support
    • Total Posts : 315
    Re: Customer service? Support Manager? Heard nothing for 9 days now!! 2015/11/26 00:16:10 (permalink)
    Hi Phil,

if there is issues or questions left, please contact me directly, either through phone: +49 89 189 049 - 11 or email: supporteu@evga.com - thanks.

Markus
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile