EVGA

Problems with X5 and Unleash software

Author
ntfrostsp
  • Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2015/11/21 11:57:20 (permalink)
I bought an evga torq X5, and im having problem with the dpi settings, it seems the software is not saving the changes, for example i change the first level (no red LED setting) from 1600 dpi to 6000 dpi and apply changes, and it does absolutely nothing. Sometimes it works and changes the dpi but i have to activate the dpi level, meaning i have to manually push the mouse button to the level i want to change and then move the setting of that specific level, but when i try to modify it again it does not change, and reseting to defaults does not work either, it only resets the levels visually on the software but the mouse keeps the previous settings. i have a levnovo y50-70 with windows 10 64 bits 

please help!

UPDATE: the software is broken, it changes sensitivity, profiles, dpi levels and stays loading always.

Yes, i tried reinstallign updating....everything except downgrading my windows 10 to windows 8.1.

1 Reply Related Threads

MSim
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 14686
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 38
    Re: Problems with X5 and Unleash software 2015/11/23 04:42:09 (permalink)
    You have a few options.

1. Call or email EVGA tech support
    2. Request a RMA
    3. Return product for refund if possible

It doesn't hurt to ask about a prepaid shipping label. You could mention that Logitech sends out free prepaid shipping label for all RMA's.

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile