EVGA

i have nothing but issues with my 660 gtx sc card since day one

Author
angelstar
  • Total Posts : 8
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2015/08/28 15:37:54 (permalink)
so today you finally agreed to RMA it, gosh dont understand why it was when your rep told me it woulid only be $130 for the cross shipment RMA , now i get email that says it will cost me $209 very upsetting that your own rep lied to me, i have been very  loyal to you products for long time now and this is how you treat me lie to me, plus i asked her to please approve a EAR RMa on it since its been obvious from my tickets i have had same issue with it since day one i got the card, but she acted like she didnt know what i was talking about, when i know thats untrue . as i know for fact you can approve an EAR RMA even past 30 days after its purchased especially seeing its been ongoing issue since i got this card and all i got on the tickets i would submit was update the drivers, or adjust my monitor which had nothing at all to do with the issues i was having,

very disappointed in how i was treated today on this RMA, first lied to about the cost, and told no exceptions on an EAR RMA even though its quite obvoius by the tickets i have submitted its been ongoing issue since the first day with this card, i am ex- military, disabled single mom and very disappointed you want to charge me $130 then you go changing that to $209 when you sent the approval email for the cross shipment RMA moments ago, very disappointed in EVGA whom i have done nothing but talk highly about even though ive had nothing but issues with this card..

5 Replies Related Threads

EddieH
    EVGA Alumni
    • Total Posts : 2016
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re: i have nothing but issues with my 660 gtx sc card since day one 2015/08/28 15:48:54 (permalink)
    Hello AngelStar,

I do apologize for any confusion or miscommunication regarding the collateral portion of your RMA request.  I will personally look into this and follow up with you directly.

angelstar
    Re: i have nothing but issues with my 660 gtx sc card since day one 2015/09/04 09:02:03 (permalink)
    thanks got the replacement card today, tysvm for helping me get this resolved. very much appreciate the help.
    angelstar
    Re: i have nothing but issues with my 660 gtx sc card since day one 2015/09/04 09:05:50 (permalink)
    your evga precision on the page says its not for windows 10 yet, are you planning to upgrade that soon so i can use the evga prevision with my card ??? just curious. as when i go to my cards page it only shows the old version of the evga precision program there.
    EVGA_James
    EVGA Product Manager
    • Total Posts : 1026
    • Ribbons : 3
    Re: i have nothing but issues with my 660 gtx sc card since day one 2015/09/04 09:36:05 (permalink)
    Hello, 

I can confirm that the current version of Precision X is supported on Windows 10 http://www.evga.com/precision/

Features

System Requirements

• Microsoft Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista
  • GeForce GTX TITAN, 900, 700, 600 series recommended

Key Features

• Full support for Microsoft DirectX 12 API
  • Redesigned OSD interface with RGB color support
  • GPU, Memory and Voltage Control
  • Power Target Control
  • Pixel Clock Overclocking – OC your refresh rate!
  • Integrated Steam Achievements (Steam Version)
  • Frame Rate Target Control
  • Custom Fan Control/Fan Curve
  • Profiling system allowing up to 10 profiles with hotkey
  • Robust monitoring including ingame OSD with 64 and 32bit support
  • In game screenshot hotkey supports BMP and JPG formats
  • Support for system tray monitoring

angelstar
    Re: i have nothing but issues with my 660 gtx sc card since day one 2015/09/04 09:40:27 (permalink)
    oh ok thanks very much i appreciate the link .

thanks very much
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile