EVGA

AnsweredNever got an email with shipping information after payment was confirmed

Author
mmoreira
  • Total Posts : 8
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2015/08/31 17:16:38 (permalink)
Hi guys, I never got a email with the shipping information for my card after my payment was confirmed. I also didn't get an email indicating that my payment was confirmed either and I wouldn't have known unless I manually checked my EVGA acccount. Where am I shipping my card to for the step up? And is it normal not to receive email updates after payment is confirmed?
the_Scarlet_one
formerly Scarlet-tech
  • Total Posts : 24581
  • Ribbons : 79
Re: Never got an email with shipping information after payment was confirmed 2015/08/31 17:23:49 (permalink)
They should contact you. Are you in the US? If so, I would give a call and ask for guidance so they can get your step up moving asap... New cards are better :-)

Us: +1.888.881.EVGA (3842)

Uk: Tel: +49.89.189.049.11

Germany: +49.89.189.049.0
mmoreira
Re: Never got an email with shipping information after payment was confirmed 2015/08/31 17:36:19 (permalink)
Scarlet-Tech
They should contact you. Are you in the US? If so, I would give a call and ask for guidance so they can get your step up moving asap... New cards are better :-)

Us: +1.888.881.EVGA (3842)

Uk: Tel: +49.89.189.049.11

Germany: +49.89.189.049.0

Yes I am in the US, would they answer now? It's 8:30 PM

Edit: Will call customer service tomorrow. The last email I got was notifying me that my step-up was approved and to submit payment. All emails stopped after that.
post edited by mmoreira - 2015/08/31 17:38:49
EddieH
EVGA Alumni
  • Total Posts : 2016
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: Never got an email with shipping information after payment was confirmed 2015/08/31 18:46:40 (permalink) ☼ Best Answerby mmoreira 2015/08/31 18:58:39
Hello mmoreira,
I was able to check the status of your Step-Up request via your EVGA account. Right under the payment information it should say "Next Step: Return Original Product to EVGA"

This means that the request was approved, the payment was successfully processed and its now time to send in your graphics card to EVGA.  You should have received an email with the following " RMA# 5221XXXXXXXX Has Been Approved by EVGA"  This email should have further details on how to send in your graphics card to us, plus an attachment with an identification label for our warehouse.  Just incase you did not receive this email, I have resent it to you a few minutes ago.  Please double check and if you do have any further questions or concerns, then please contact our 24 hour Technical Support team.

mmoreira
Hi guys, I never got a email with the shipping information for my card after my payment was confirmed. I also didn't get an email indicating that my payment was confirmed either and I wouldn't have known unless I manually checked my EVGA acccount. Where am I shipping my card to for the step up? And is it normal not to receive email updates after payment is confirmed?

mmoreira
Re: Never got an email with shipping information after payment was confirmed 2015/08/31 18:59:21 (permalink)
EVGATech_EddieH
Hello mmoreira,
I was able to check the status of your Step-Up request via your EVGA account. Right under the payment information it should say "Next Step: Return Original Product to EVGA"

This means that the request was approved, the payment was successfully processed and its now time to send in your graphics card to EVGA.  You should have received an email with the following " RMA# 5221XXXXXXXX Has Been Approved by EVGA"  This email should have further details on how to send in your graphics card to us, plus an attachment with an identification label for our warehouse.  Just incase you did not receive this email, I have resent it to you a few minutes ago.  Please double check and if you do have any further questions or concerns, then please contact our 24 hour Technical Support team.

mmoreira

Ok thanks! I just checked my gmail and for some reason it went into my promotions box instead of my primary box. Thanks for the clarification
EddieH
EVGA Alumni
  • Total Posts : 2016
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: Never got an email with shipping information after payment was confirmed 2015/08/31 19:26:14 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby mmoreira 2015/08/31 19:52:32
Yeah those tabs on Gmail can be tricky sometimes.  No worries though, we are always here to assist you and clear up any questions or concerns you may have. 
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile