70 year anniversary of Iwo Jima

Author
Darron
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 2127
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 5
2015/03/27 16:19:01 (permalink)
ABC Australia video on remembering those lost in the war in the pacific.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-03-27/battle-for-iwo-jima-in-wwii-remembered-70-years-on/6354688

It is important for those in Australia the pacific war being so critical to the protection of our country from a total all out invasion. We are very thankful for your US service men who defended the Pacific with anything and everything you had. I am certain had it not been for the Americans massive Naval strength we really would have suffered and been overrun. And even for the Americans it really was a desperate struggle between two military giants it is such an amazing sight to see old enemies coming together to remember and pay their respects.  

Thank you again and god bless

post edited by Darron - 2015/03/27 16:20:28

In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti 

3 Replies Related Threads

rjohnson11
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 102313
    • Ribbons : 84
    Re: 70 year anniversary of Iwo Jima 2015/03/28 03:59:45 (permalink)
    Thousands of lives were lost in Pacific battles during WW2. Their sacrifices are not forgotten.

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

DStith
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 133
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: 70 year anniversary of Iwo Jima 2015/03/29 17:23:44 (permalink)
    Isn't that an uninhabitable active volcanic island of Japan?

slightly less on topic, macross island from the popular anime series was named after this island.

Old rig, ftw: Evga 790i FTW, SLI Evga GTX 260 Core 216 Superclocked 4GB RAM Core2Duo E8400 (parted out, gone)
    New rig 8th Generation i7 8700k with GTX 2080ti upgraded from GTX 670 4GB and 64gb G.Skill TridentZ RGB ddr4, some NVME drives and and a couple 480GB SATA III ssds.  Evga 7" Tegra Nvidia quadcore tablet.  Evga Z10 Keyboard

DStith
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 133
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: 70 year anniversary of Iwo Jima 2015/08/02 09:23:14 (permalink)
    Ok so I decided to spill out my inbox on public forum since this should have never went to my private inbox.

This bcavnaugh guy is a noob and a troll.  I don't pm people this kind of nonsense and I don't spell this poorly.

Anyways it is time to clear out my inbox.

bcavnaugh 
    Sunday, March 29, 2015 7:29 PM

What is then your Point?
    And what does it have to when the men and woman who died their.
    I call your post disrespectful to 70th year anniversary of Iwo Jima

DStith 
    4 days ago
     To bcavnaugh
    I have absolutely no clue what you are talking about.  Please refrain from sending me negative private messages as well as refrain from sending me pm's that have anything to due with race, culture, politics, and religion.  Have a great day.

Old rig, ftw: Evga 790i FTW, SLI Evga GTX 260 Core 216 Superclocked 4GB RAM Core2Duo E8400 (I still own this because it is an awesome PC)
    New rig i7 3770k with GTX 670 4GB and 16gb ddr3, and a couple SATA III ssds.  Evga 7" Tegra Nvidia quadcore tablet.

bcavnaugh 
    4 days ago

Sunday, March 29, 2015 8:29 PM so long ago what is your point now. Please Do The Same

bcavnaugh 
    4 days ago

Maybe next time you would provide the link to the Post.

bcavnaugh 
    4 days ago

http://forums.evga.com/70-year-anniversary-of-Iwo-Jima-m2314674.aspx
    If this was the post as you can see I did not post to it.

bcavnaugh 
    4 days ago

"And what does it have to when the men and woman who died their."  Oh I see now. I will try not to PM you anymore.
    Have a great life!

DStith 
    3 days ago
     To bcavnaugh
    bcavnaugh
    "And what does it have to when the men and woman who died their."  Oh I see now. I will try not to PM you anymore.
    Have a great life!

nothing.  what does the thread have to do with NVidia based graphics cards

DStith 
    3 days ago
     To bcavnaugh
    bcavnaugh
    Maybe next time you would provide the link to the Post.

I kinda don't understand how this started I mean first of all, you can't spell very well and secondly you aren't demonstrating a high education level.  I come on this site to check out stuff about video cards and promotions but it is filled with a bunch of off-topic stuff about people restoring old tin can mustangs and other stuff which can cause tons of arguments.

I think I see what is going on here, people need to get out more.  Life isn't all about being stuck huddled behind a PC terminal at home or at the office.

You should take care and realize that people you are replying to are actual human beings and not robots before you try to start an argument that will never have any end lol.

Btw speaking of military stuff, my family has a very strong military background and I don't even really need to get into it because that is all said and done.  It's completely pointless conversation for this forum.

Old rig, ftw: Evga 790i FTW, SLI Evga GTX 260 Core 216 Superclocked 4GB RAM Core2Duo E8400 (parted out, gone)
    New rig 8th Generation i7 8700k with GTX 2080ti upgraded from GTX 670 4GB and 64gb G.Skill TridentZ RGB ddr4, some NVME drives and and a couple 480GB SATA III ssds.  Evga 7" Tegra Nvidia quadcore tablet.  Evga Z10 Keyboard

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile