EVGA

when will my replacement ship?

Author
v0idnull
  • Total Posts : 27
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2015/07/05 18:23:17 (permalink)
Mailed out my RMA on June 21(sunday) arrived at EVGA on 26th(friday). The RMA page updated showing "received" the next Monday June 29 and been like that since then.
I understand that this weekend is the July 4th holiday and you guys took Friday off but I've been without my desktop for 2 weeks since my shipping date or 1 week (4 business days) since you received it and it feels like YEARS. :/   It says you take 1-3 business days to ship out a replacement product on the RMA page. I'm just wondering if someone from support can give me an update or estimated shipping time or something?Thank you.

6 Replies Related Threads

EVGA_RMA_JaysonC
    RMA Management
    • Total Posts : 1461
    • Ribbons : 3
    Re: when will my replacement ship? 2015/07/07 10:32:27 (permalink)
    Hello v0idnull,

I just wanted to follow-up with you, I can confirm that we did receive your RMA June 29th in to our system and we did ship a replacement to you on July 2nd.  I does appear that it has been delivered to you.

Regards,

-Jayson- EVGA USA RMA Dept.
    Reddit/Twitter - u/EVGA_JaysonC   @evga_jaysonc 

v0idnull
    Re: when will my replacement ship? 2015/07/07 12:39:19 (permalink)
    Hello,

Thank you for the follow-up! Yes I received the replacement yesterday July 6th and it was shipped out July 2nd. For some reason the UPS shipping email was filtered into spam folder and buried under a million spam emails so I didn't see it, very sorry. The RMA page seems to have a delay of 1-2 days and it is now shown as closed but it did not update my SN number on "My Products". The invoice thing I received in the box said it would automatically update the SN.

But now I have a more serious concern, the replacement product does not work!   First boot it artifacts and shows bunch white lines across the screen and it continues all the way into Windows 7 with default VGA driver. After I installed nVidia driver it is stuck in 640x480 and 8bit color.

^last image showing my ancient GTX 260 plugged in and working fine with default VGA driver after I pulled this defective replacement out.

URL to full imgur album: http://imgur.com/a/XkcJ8#0
    please read the titles and descriptions.

So now I need to RMA the RMA..... but I don't know how, since the system did not update the SN on "My Products" page.

Needless to say, I am very disappointed in EVGA. I've been told EVGA has amazing RMA service and it's why I bought your products. This is my first RMA with you and so far it has not been very pretty.
    EVGA_RMA_JaysonC
    RMA Management
    Re: when will my replacement ship? 2015/07/07 14:38:01 (permalink)
    Hello v0idnull,

I am very sorry to see that your product arrived DOA.  I can confirm that we do test our products rigorously to filter this type of condition however sometimes there are strange things that occur from the time the product leaves EVGA and arrives to you however we are definitely here to assist you.  

I recently left you a voicemail and email.   If you can reach me back directly by phone or email I will kindly help you further and get this taken care of you right away.

Regards,

v0idnull
    Re: when will my replacement ship? 2015/07/08 06:08:56 (permalink)
    Just want to update this and say thanks to Jayson!
    Thanks for responding so quickly to this and taking the time to reach out and help me over the phone. I really appreciate your time and effort!
    Will update again once I receive the replacement. Thanks.
    EVGA_RMA_JaysonC
    RMA Management
    Re: when will my replacement ship? 2015/07/09 10:30:10 (permalink)
    v0idnull
    Just want to update this and say thanks to Jayson!
    Thanks for responding so quickly to this and taking the time to reach out and help me over the phone. I really appreciate your time and effort!
    Will update again once I receive the replacement. Thanks.

Anytime.  Let me know how everything goes once you are all installed and running. 

Regards,

v0idnull
    Re: when will my replacement ship? 2015/07/11 14:36:02 (permalink)
    Well this was unexpected....
    Received on the 9th, thanks for fast ship!
    But the heatsink on my evga z68 sli blocks the card so it can't go into the pcie slot fully. :/
    guess my pc upgrade schedule just been pushed up....
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile