EVGA

Shipped return product back to evga. question about the RMA page where it shows status

Author
w4ss4b3
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 4560
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 21
2015/07/03 07:16:12 (permalink)
So between emails with evga techs I was able to provide information stating that I had shipped my defective evga video card back to evga rma department. I was told that they would update my rma status with the tracking number I provided but I do not see it added anywhere with in my rma status page.

I just want to make sure I take all precautions in getting the video card back to evga.

2 Replies Related Threads

w4ss4b3
    CLASSIFIED Member
    • Total Posts : 4560
    • Ribbons : 21
    Re: Shipped return product back to evga. question about the RMA page where it shows status 2015/07/03 07:17:24 (permalink)
    Also, I wanted to know the exact amount of time/days I have until the product needs to arrive at evga. Is it 30 days from the date of being assigned the serial number of the card or when I received it?

EddieH
    EVGA Alumni
    • Total Posts : 2016
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re: Shipped return product back to evga. question about the RMA page where it shows status 2015/07/03 17:33:06 (permalink)
    Hello esCob4r,

I do see there was a ticket created on your account with the shipping information you provided in the support email you sent to us.  From the tracking number, it appears that you package should be delivered on Monday July 6th, to the EVGA Warehouse.  Once defective graphics card is received for your Standard Cross-Ship RMA, it will be processed and then the refund request for your collateral will be submitted.  The refund process will take about 7-14 business days for your funds to appear back on your credit card or bank card that was used.  Everything looks to be in order at the moment, please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Also, details can be found on the packing slip that was included with your replacement that was sent out to you.  It should state the following: 

Thank you for using EVGA’s Standard Cross-Shipment Warranty Service. Please return your original product within 45-days of your RMA Request Date shown above. Products not returned within 45 days will not be eligible for a collateral return and will be considered PURCHASED. http://www.evga.com/howtorma/

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile