Monitoring Framerate no OSD GPU option

Author
DarthNumLock0
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2015/05/28 14:46:09 (permalink)
Hello all,

I've searched as thoroughly as possible without any luck. As you can see I am unable to output the framerate in monitoring settings to my GPU1 in OSD. It was working yesterday, I can't think of anything I did since then that would have caused it.

Previously I was able to select GPU1 and would toggle OSD on/off with my Scroll Lock key, worked like a charm. Now... no luck. Already un-installed, cleared profile, re-installed. Unfortunately no luck. Any ideas or advice would be much appreciated.

Attached Image(s)

1 Reply Related Threads

TimP
    EVGA Alumni
    • Total Posts : 136
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: Monitoring Framerate no OSD GPU option 2015/05/28 15:21:38 (permalink)
    Hello DarthNumLock0,

We do apologize for any issues with Precision X. Please make sure your hotkeys for Toggling the OSD is set to the key you would like and within the OSD settings menu. You may also need to remove the program you are using with OSD from the list by going to your Programs folder, EVGA Precision X, "EVGA Precision X Server", which should bring up a menu to remove the program. 

If you have any further issues or questions, feel free to contact us 24/7 at 1-888-881-3842 or by email at support@evga.com.

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile