EVGA

LockedDragon Ball Xenoverse - My Version (AGE 762)

Author
rishnnns
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2015/05/22 00:52:09 (permalink)
Goku ascended back up into the sky and stared down Vegeta, the Prince of all Saiyans, as he chuckled and smirked at him, while Goku was taking deep breaths, trying to regain his strength a little, the top part of his Gi torn away from that last attack.
"Hahahaha... What's the matter, Kakarot?" Vegeta asked, crossing his arms, "I know you have much more power than this. Where's all that strength you had when you defeated Nappa? Come on, show me."
For a moment, Goku stopped panting and grew a serious look again as he clenched his fists.
"You wanna see...? Fine!" Goku shouted as he got into position to pump his body up and grit his teeth hard. "This might be risky, but might be the only chance I got. Body don't fail me now! Kaioken x3! HHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
With a mighty shout, Goku's body was surrounded in red and his energy shot up greatly, surprising Vegeta as he uncrossed his arms and moved back a bit from the power surge as Goku gave him an angry look on his face.
"W-What?!" Vegeta asked as Goku suddenly burst towards him and punched him in the face, sending him flying towards a canyon wall.
But after a few seconds, Vegeta shot out, angered and he and Goku clashed punches and kicks at each other for a moment, tearing the land as they moved from place to place. But then Goku started gaining the upper hand as he manage to punch Vegeta on the side and then headbutted him on the gut, making him spit out a little blood. However, Vegeta seized this chance to try and hit Goku with his hands together into one fist and smacked him on the back, sending him down to the ground.
"Take that!" Vegeta shouted, but then Goku shot back up at him and threw an uppercut below Vegeta's chin in surprise, then he flew away and around Vegeta, giving him a strong kick with his legs together and send him into another canyon wall. But as Goku landed on top of a canyon rock, Vegeta suddenly burst his energy and shattered the rock he was in and grit his teeth hard at Goku, angered big time. "Why you...!"
But even though Vegeta was boiling mad, Goku stood firm and tried his best to hold his body together from the Kaioken as Vegeta ascended up a little and looked down at him with a blood vain showing on the side of his forehead in anger.
How...? This is impossible! Vegeta thought, thinking back on Goku's last attacks. How is power level higher than mine now?! I'm suppose to be a Super-Elite Saiyan Warrior! I will not be bested by some low level trash like him!
Then, without warning, Goku shot towards Vegeta, readying to hit him again, but Vegeta manage to throw a punch, but Goku was able to pull up at the last second and avoided it. Then he swooped down behind Vegeta and punched him in the back, cracking his armor a little as he was sent flying. Taking this chance, Goku quickly went after him and side kicked him into another canyon wall again, but this time Vegeta went through it and went through three more before he smacked against the last one and fell to to the ground on his back, feeling the damage he took.
Seeing that Vegeta was down for the count, Goku descended back on top of a canyon rock and took deep breaths and readied himself for another go once Vegeta gets back up, the Kaioken taking its toll on him as the red energy around him disappeared.

6 Replies Related Threads

muskie32
    CLASSIFIED Member
    • Total Posts : 3235
    • Ribbons : 23
    Re: Dragon Ball Xenoverse - My Version (AGE 762) 2015/05/22 05:44:55 (permalink)

MrImSoGood
    FTW Member
    • Total Posts : 1285
    Re: Dragon Ball Xenoverse - My Version (AGE 762) 2015/05/22 08:25:51 (permalink)
    Ok......
    kaninja
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 8755
    • Ribbons : 25
    Re: Dragon Ball Xenoverse - My Version (AGE 762) 2015/05/22 11:17:21 (permalink)
    What is this? That side-kick was sweet though.

Corsair 650D   -  i5 3570K @ 4.6GHz  -  Corsair H80i  -  MSI Z77 M-Power  -  16GB DDR3 Corsair Dominator Platinum
    WD 1TB Caviar Black x2  -  OCZ 120GB Vertex2 SSD  -  Corsair HX620  -  GTX285 SSC  -  Samsung T240  -  DIR-655

Clickalot
    iCX Member
    • Total Posts : 320
    Re: Dragon Ball Xenoverse - My Version (AGE 762) 2015/05/22 11:55:30 (permalink)
    The point of this?
    Chrome-M-Dragon
    CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
    • Total Posts : 7806
    • Ribbons : 30
    Re: Dragon Ball Xenoverse - My Version (AGE 762) 2015/05/22 14:54:29 (permalink)
    There has to be a point?

People are, well, only Human. We know that. The rule of law is borne out in identifying, condemning, and punishing those who violate the standards on which we all agree. This is exactly what we do in america. -James Inhofe

Use any of the codes below for a free hug and a high five! Much love to all you wonderful nerds!
    Associate: 5L1LJB5JQ94H892 Affiliate Code: QRXQKO8ZJS

rjohnson11
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 102262
    • Ribbons : 84
    Re: Dragon Ball Xenoverse - My Version (AGE 762) 2015/05/23 02:49:03 (permalink)
    Pending an investigation we will lock this thread for the time being

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile