EVGA

AnsweredTitan X and 980 hybrid cooler official thread

Page: << < ..1112131415.. > >> Showing page 12 of 28
Author
tackle70
  • Total Posts : 55
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: The Official Titan X and HYBRID Water Cooler (All in One) for GTX 980 Thread 2015/05/06 08:29:04 (permalink)
Avenger411
tackle70
Quick question for those of you who already have this cooler: does the pump/fan combo use up part of the power limit of the card and negatively affect your overclock by throttling your voltage to keep the card under the 110% power limit? I noticed that the stock blower fan used a few % of the power limit between 20% and 100% and was just wondering if this exacerbated the issue. If 10-15% of the power limit of the card is going to the two fans and a pump, it might be reason for me to go ahead with a BIOS flash 

Hey,

Well hard to say. For me, i've always used 110% power limit and actually never reached it (always 98-99%) on stock and on hybrid cooling. BUT if i put 100% power limit, i'm still @98-99% so it would be safe to assume that what you are stating is probably not the case.

Max

Interesting. Is that with voltage increase? I only get to 110% power limit when using additional voltage (+100 mV). With the extra voltage, my top card is at 110% power usage pretty much constantly, while my bottom card sits around 98-104% usage.
Avenger411
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 632
Re: The Official Titan X and HYBRID Water Cooler (All in One) for GTX 980 Thread 2015/05/06 08:54:33 (permalink)
Hey

No i do not increase the voltage. I'm using afterburner and not evga precision so i'm not using k-boost etc..

Max
Nitemare3219
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 797
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: The Official Titan X and HYBRID Water Cooler (All in One) for GTX 980 Thread 2015/05/06 09:04:29 (permalink)
CoercionShaman
A 15 degree jump?  Did you alter your airflow with placing them in the bottom as in intake?

No, the bottom was intake before and I'd say it's fairly expected. Unless I set my front two fans as exhaust, which probably wouldn't work well at all since they're AF fans and there is a brushed aluminum cover in front of them, there's nothing I can do. I thought about making the GPU radiators exhaust at the bottom, but then I'd be facing a negative pressure case and likely higher temps. Like I said it was 15 degrees, only on the motherboard sensor, when my GPU fans were running at idle while gaming (software messed up - they still only hit 60 degrees at 800 RPM fan speed).

tackle70
Quick question for those of you who already have this cooler: does the pump/fan combo use up part of the power limit of the card and negatively affect your overclock by throttling your voltage to keep the card under the 110% power limit? I noticed that the stock blower fan used a few % of the power limit between 20% and 100% and was just wondering if this exacerbated the issue. If 10-15% of the power limit of the card is going to the two fans and a pump, it might be reason for me to go ahead with a BIOS flash 

I wondered about the same thing, and that is largely why I decided to run my fans off my motherboard and not the GPU. The pump uses 7W (says so on the Asetek sticker) and I don't know about the GPU blower. Dave said the absolute max draw would be 19W from added fans. He also commented on the issue here:

http://forums.evga.com/Can-The-GeForce-GTX-980-HYBRID-Support-Two-Fans-with-a-YAdaptor-m2317560.aspx

EVGATech_DaveB
Nitemare3219
Dave, or any other EVGA tech, can you comment on why the maximum wattage is 19.2W for the fans? Is this due to the connector on the PCB, or overall power draw of the card?

I ask because I plan on using this cooler on the GTX TITAN X. Just wondering what to expect with that card since it has a 250W TDP, and 300W capacity from the PCI-E lane and 6 + 8 pin power connectors. In this setup, you'd have the card drawing up to 250W/300W of the maximum power, then adding on the water pump and additional fan. With an overclock, I am wondering if there is any issue with burning something out (such as the 24-pin MOBO connection like awhile back) from drawing too much power (300+W). I feel like this would be possible with custom BIOS (beyond 110% power target) to reach high overclocks since you'd have lower temperatures, and especially possible in a SLI setup. Really want some EVGA tech insight before I try this.

Yes it will take away some voltage possibly used for overclocks, much like why the ACX 2.0 adds more theoretical headroom due to the voltage reduction.  However in a vast majority of cases I don't think it would be noticeable.
-
-
Yes, keep in mind, that the lower power fans you run the less voltage is used.  The lower the power used by the cooling the more is there to be used for overclocking.  However that extra 5 or 10 Watts does not guarantee the performance gain either.
-
-
If anyone is really that concerned with the power consumption, you could run the fans to an external controller, then problem solved  :)

post edited by Nitemare3219 - 2015/05/06 09:06:42

MSI X570 Tomahawk | Ryzen 5800X | Samsung 980 Pro | 32GB Trident Z Neo | RTX 3090
 Obsidian 5000D | SuperNOVA 1000 P2 | 48" C1 4K LG OLED | Naga | G915 TKL | Sennheiser HD 800 S | Grace m9XX
tackle70
Re: The Official Titan X and HYBRID Water Cooler (All in One) for GTX 980 Thread 2015/05/06 09:11:48 (permalink)
Avenger411
Hey

No i do not increase the voltage. I'm using afterburner and not evga precision so i'm not using k-boost etc..

Max

Me too - you just have to edit the config file to use extra volts. In the Profiles folder of your AB folder, you just edit the two "VEN_10DE& ..." files to include "VDDC_Generic_Detection = 1" under the [Settings] section. Will give you +100 mV available to adjust voltage.

Nitemare3219
I wondered about the same thing, and that is largely why I decided to run my fans off my motherboard and not the GPU. The pump uses 7W (says so on the Asetek sticker) and I don't know about the GPU blower. Dave said the absolute max draw would be 19W from added fans. He also commented on the issue here:

EVGATech_DaveB
Nitemare3219
Dave, or any other EVGA tech, can you comment on why the maximum wattage is 19.2W for the fans? Is this due to the connector on the PCB, or overall power draw of the card?

I ask because I plan on using this cooler on the GTX TITAN X. Just wondering what to expect with that card since it has a 250W TDP, and 300W capacity from the PCI-E lane and 6 + 8 pin power connectors. In this setup, you'd have the card drawing up to 250W/300W of the maximum power, then adding on the water pump and additional fan. With an overclock, I am wondering if there is any issue with burning something out (such as the 24-pin MOBO connection like awhile back) from drawing too much power (300+W). I feel like this would be possible with custom BIOS (beyond 110% power target) to reach high overclocks since you'd have lower temperatures, and especially possible in a SLI setup. Really want some EVGA tech insight before I try this.

Yes it will take away some voltage possibly used for overclocks, much like why the ACX 2.0 adds more theoretical headroom due to the voltage reduction.  However in a vast majority of cases I don't think it would be noticeable.
-
-
Yes, keep in mind, that the lower power fans you run the less voltage is used.  The lower the power used by the cooling the more is there to be used for overclocking.  However that extra 5 or 10 Watts does not guarantee the performance gain either.
-
-
If anyone is really that concerned with the power consumption, you could run the fans to an external controller, then problem solved  :)

Thanks for that! Do the pump and fan on this cooler just use a standard 3-pin fan power connector such that I can just hook them up to my fan controller, or would I need to buy an adapter?
post edited by tackle70 - 2015/05/06 09:15:01
Avenger411
SSC Member
Re: The Official Titan X and HYBRID Water Cooler (All in One) for GTX 980 Thread 2015/05/06 09:38:58 (permalink)
Hey

They do use generic fan connection (3pin). What i would recommend to everybody is to NOT run the fans with the included fan connection that connects to the AiO. You should try using a fan controller OR running push/pull straight from motherboard. This way you can create an elaborate fan profile that truly meets your expectations in terms of silent operation and actual thermal dissipation. In my case my mobo is a R5E so i have like 254 fans headers on the mobo so lol, i'll do it and report back. Still looking at fans though, can't decide. I probably will be going for 1xsp120 push and 1xaf120 pull. Anybody knows fans that would perform better in terms of sustained pressure in push and air flow in pull?

Max
tackle70
Re: The Official Titan X and HYBRID Water Cooler (All in One) for GTX 980 Thread 2015/05/06 09:50:16 (permalink)
Is the pump a standard 3 pin connector as well? I assume putting it on a fan controller at +12V would be OK, but would appreciate confirmation before I fry something
Avenger411
SSC Member
Re: The Official Titan X and HYBRID Water Cooler (All in One) for GTX 980 Thread 2015/05/06 09:52:26 (permalink)
Hey

No the pump is connecting on the gpu pcb via a 4pin mini gpu header if i'm not mistaken.

Max
tackle70
Re: The Official Titan X and HYBRID Water Cooler (All in One) for GTX 980 Thread 2015/05/06 10:03:23 (permalink)
Avenger411
Hey

No the pump is connecting on the gpu pcb via a 4pin mini gpu header if i'm not mistaken.

Max

Thanks. I'll plan on leaving that alone then and just hooking the 120mm fans up to the fan controller.
seyumi
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 224
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: The Official Titan X and HYBRID Water Cooler (All in One) for GTX 980 Thread 2015/05/06 11:08:17 (permalink)
NIGos
Guys my unit started to make a loud bubbling sound on startup that keeps going on for at least 30min, after a while it starts doing it again and then goes silent once more. I don't really think this is normal, anyone else with the same issue?

Don't worry you should be ok. All 3 of mine did the same thing when I first booted up. I just pulled the plug on the PC completely and it didn't do it anymore. Sometimes the sound happens for a few seconds when first booting up then goes away. My PC actually has an unstable CPU/memory/motherboard overclock. Sometimes I can't even boot into windows. I know almost immediately when I push the power button that my boot will fail since I hear the woosh of bubbles going through my AIOs and it doesn't go away. Again, I believe it's a voltage issue or there's some type of voltage error going to your GPUs from your motherboard. Usually a hard reset will fix the issue for me.

The other issue is you may have is basically air trapped inside your pump or whatever. Try rocking your PC tower back and forth while it's running or even do some more drastic stuff like putting your tower on its side while it's running. Just anything you can do to nudge those bubbles out of place.
post edited by seyumi - 2015/05/06 11:11:38

LG OLED C1 48" 4K 120hz HDR G-Sync 10-Bit RGB 4:4:4 HDMI 2.1
LIAN LI PC-O11 Dynamic EVO w/ 13x120MM Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM Fans
EVGA Nvidia GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N HYBRID 24GB HDMI 2.1 360MM AIO
Intel Core i9-12900KS 16C/24T 5.5GHz + Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360MM AIO
Asus Asus ROG Maximus Z690 Apex LGA1200 PCIe 4.0 ATX Motherboard
G.SKILL 32GB DDR5 6400 Mhz CL32 (16GBx2) Memory
Corsair MP600 Pro XT 4TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen 4 SSD
Seasonic PRIME TX-1000, 1000W Titanium Modular Power Supply
Onkyo TX-RZ50 Receiver HDMI 2.1 + Emotiva 7.2.4 Dolby Atmos Speakers
Avenger411
SSC Member
Re: The Official Titan X and HYBRID Water Cooler (All in One) for GTX 980 Thread 2015/05/06 11:15:34 (permalink)
Hey

First boot ever with the AiO i too had this sound. It lasted what 1-2minutes ? Never came back yet though.

Max
Nitemare3219
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 797
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: The Official Titan X and HYBRID Water Cooler (All in One) for GTX 980 Thread 2015/05/06 11:52:28 (permalink)

Avenger411
Hey

They do use generic fan connection (3pin). What i would recommend to everybody is to NOT run the fans with the included fan connection that connects to the AiO. You should try using a fan controller OR running push/pull straight from motherboard. This way you can create an elaborate fan profile that truly meets your expectations in terms of silent operation and actual thermal dissipation. In my case my mobo is a R5E so i have like 254 fans headers on the mobo so lol, i'll do it and report back. Still looking at fans though, can't decide. I probably will be going for 1xsp120 push and 1xaf120 pull. Anybody knows fans that would perform better in terms of sustained pressure in push and air flow in pull?

Max

I'm getting great results with that setup and it looks good... highly recommend it.

Update on my OC... I'm using a custom BIOS found on overclock.net with a 425W power target. It's being a pain in the butt. So far I'm running mostly stable... at 1506 core and 7800 memory on both cards with 1.205v and 1.218v. I was trying to hit 1525+ on the core, but even with volts to 1.240 or so, I crash. It may just be one card, or I may need to get even higher voltage. Temps only hit about 54 degrees under a heavy load (BF4 uses the GPUs very well - 4K @ 120% SSAA and 2x MSAA, fps uncapped I get about 100-110 FPS). But I usually play with V-Sync on, or capped FPS depending on the game.

Power draw with this setup... whew, under full load the cards hit up to 84% power target (of 425W) pushing 360W.

MSI X570 Tomahawk | Ryzen 5800X | Samsung 980 Pro | 32GB Trident Z Neo | RTX 3090
 Obsidian 5000D | SuperNOVA 1000 P2 | 48" C1 4K LG OLED | Naga | G915 TKL | Sennheiser HD 800 S | Grace m9XX
NIGos
  • Total Posts : 11
Re: The Official Titan X and HYBRID Water Cooler (All in One) for GTX 980 Thread 2015/05/06 13:41:21 (permalink)
seyumi
NIGos
Guys my unit started to make a loud bubbling sound on startup that keeps going on for at least 30min, after a while it starts doing it again and then goes silent once more. I don't really think this is normal, anyone else with the same issue?

Don't worry you should be ok. All 3 of mine did the same thing when I first booted up. I just pulled the plug on the PC completely and it didn't do it anymore. Sometimes the sound happens for a few seconds when first booting up then goes away. My PC actually has an unstable CPU/memory/motherboard overclock. Sometimes I can't even boot into windows. I know almost immediately when I push the power button that my boot will fail since I hear the woosh of bubbles going through my AIOs and it doesn't go away. Again, I believe it's a voltage issue or there's some type of voltage error going to your GPUs from your motherboard. Usually a hard reset will fix the issue for me.

The other issue is you may have is basically air trapped inside your pump or whatever. Try rocking your PC tower back and forth while it's running or even do some more drastic stuff like putting your tower on its side while it's running. Just anything you can do to nudge those bubbles out of place.

Thx for the feedback but I decided to proceed with an advanced RMA as I keep getting the sound quite often (and it goes on for 30min at least) and it's fairly loud ( almost like having a mini waterfall fountain) plus It makes a weird vapor sound whenever I tilt the case.  
bcavnaugh
The Crunchinator
  • Total Posts : 38977
  • Ribbons : 282
Re: The Official Titan X and HYBRID Water Cooler (All in One) for GTX 980 Thread 2015/05/06 13:52:46 (permalink)
ShadowYuna

Thanks Avengers. I know that if I use the shroud from EVGA it has lots of room for cable.

But since I am working with Reference Cooler I need the extension

Please see below picture that I am working with

Everything seems perfectly fit except the cable is little short..

I would not recommend this setup on your Titans.
1) the Air Flow across the PCB?
2) you would have SLI Slot Problems as this looks like it would take up three PCIe Slots.
3) This reduces the length of the Tubing. 
4) Looks bad
Sorry know you know what is best for your own setup so it is still up to you.
post edited by bcavnaugh - 2015/05/06 13:54:48

Associate Code: 9E88QK5L7811G3H

bcavnaugh
The Crunchinator
Re: The Official Titan X and HYBRID Water Cooler (All in One) for GTX 980 Thread 2015/05/06 13:58:05 (permalink)

bcavnaugh
The Crunchinator
Re: The Official Titan X and HYBRID Water Cooler (All in One) for GTX 980 Thread 2015/05/06 14:00:37 (permalink)
Nitemare3219
ShadowYuna

Thanks Avengers. I know that if I use the shroud from EVGA it has lots of room for cable.

Hell of an idea... looks good to me! Makes me want to try it...

So far so awesome! Took me a few hours to get everything setup just right. Ended up going with bottom intake and things seem solid. Both GPUs idle about 2-4 degrees above ambient, and with an SP 120 in push and AF 120 in pull (fan speeds matched for very close CFM ratings - currently using 1700~/1100~ when gaming and 800~/500~ when idling. Temps in GTA 5 didn't break 48 degrees on either card (they were within 1 degree of each other at all times) at 1401 MHz core and 8000 MHz memory on stock voltage. My stock blower fan is set the same as it was on air - fan speed pretty much matches GPU temperature. 48%~ fan speed isn't anything to complain about and it helps get some of the hot air from the radiators out of the case. Temps inside the case obviously jumped a decent bit... about 10-15 degrees across the board. Haven't tested enough yet.

Was a VERY close fit on the bottom for both... the bottom card barely reached. The tube is pulled fairly taught and I had to wrestle to get it mounted. It's not too tight though, so it should be fine. I opted not to use the pre-spread TIM and applied IC Diamond. I think it helped a decent bit.

Did it come with any TIM?

bcavnaugh
The Crunchinator
Re: The Official Titan X and HYBRID Water Cooler (All in One) for GTX 980 Thread 2015/05/06 14:05:14 (permalink)
Nice Layout Nitemare3219

You got to love them Red Cables 
I started mixing mine one Black and one Red.
Click on Image for Larger View + 2 Zooms

post edited by bcavnaugh - 2015/05/06 14:09:47

bcavnaugh
The Crunchinator
Re: The Official Titan X and HYBRID Water Cooler (All in One) for GTX 980 Thread 2015/05/06 14:12:20 (permalink)
tackle70

See Post http://forums.evga.com/FindPost/2321621 & http://forums.evga.com/FindPost/2321628 from EVGATech_DaveB
And http://forums.evga.com/FindPost/2321633
See Post for what I am using for my now two cards http://forums.evga.com/FindPost/2323722
post edited by bcavnaugh - 2015/05/06 14:14:31

bcavnaugh
The Crunchinator
Re: The Official Titan X and HYBRID Water Cooler (All in One) for GTX 980 Thread 2015/05/06 14:15:52 (permalink)
this is normal,
NIGos

Let your pump run for 24 hours and then check it. (This is normal for a New AIO Unit) and should go away after using for a while.
Please Post an Image of how you have your Layout of your Computer showing the GPU and Radiator Placements.
post edited by bcavnaugh - 2015/05/06 14:19:34

jeff1304
  • Total Posts : 76
Re: The Official Titan X and HYBRID Water Cooler (All in One) for GTX 980 Thread 2015/05/06 16:49:40 (permalink)
Has anybody tried changing the fans on the cooler or adding spacing shrouds to the fans ?
bcavnaugh
The Crunchinator
Re: The Official Titan X and HYBRID Water Cooler (All in One) for GTX 980 Thread 2015/05/06 16:53:12 (permalink)
jeff1304
Has anybody tried changing the fans on the cooler or adding spacing shrouds to the fans ?

On the Radiator? If most users are using their own Fans as For as the Blower Fan I have not see anyone try this as it is still used with the GTX 980 AIO Kit.

ShadowYuna
  • Total Posts : 45
Re: The Official Titan X and HYBRID Water Cooler (All in One) for GTX 980 Thread 2015/05/06 16:54:58 (permalink)
bcavnaugh
ShadowYuna

2) you would have SLI Slot Problems as this looks like it would take up three PCIe Slots.
4) Looks bad

Thanks for the opinion

As Far as I have done above setup I have following answer
1) the Air Flow across the PCB? >> Blow cooler will cool the across the PCB. I hope..
2) you would have SLI Slot Problems as this looks like it would take up three PCIe Slots. > Since I am using Rampage 5 Extreme I have 2 slot space between two card. So dont need to worry about spacing in 2 way SLI
3) This reduces the length of the Tubing. > Yes it does reduce but it is enough to install the pump in the case
4) Looks bad >> Depend on point of view. The reason I want to use this is that there is no LED on Hybrid Shroud. I bet the design of NVIDIA reference cooler is one of most success design in the world.

All I am concern is number 1. I do not know until I finish the job. I hope the blow cooler keep cool the PCB while Hybrid cooler cools the main core. Everything else is no problem to me.
bcavnaugh
The Crunchinator
Re: The Official Titan X and HYBRID Water Cooler (All in One) for GTX 980 Thread 2015/05/06 17:05:53 (permalink)
ShadowYuna
bcavnaugh
ShadowYuna

Image Removed 

4) Looks bad

Thanks for the opinion

1) the Air Flow across the PCB? >> Blow cooler will cool the across the PCB. I hope..
2) you would have SLI Slot Problems as this looks like it would take up three PCIe Slots. > Since I am using Rampage 5 Extreme I have 2 slot space between two card. So dont need to worry about spacing in 2 way SLI
3) This reduces the length of the Tubing. > Yes it does reduce but it is enough to install the pump in the case
4) Looks bad >> Depend on point of view. The reason I want to use this is that there is no LED on Hybrid Shroud. I bet the design of NVIDIA reference cooler is one of most success design in the world.

All I am concern is number 1. I do not know until I finish the job. I hope the blow cooler keep cool the PCB while Hybrid cooler cools the main core. Everything else is no problem to me.

Come to think of the GTX 980 HYBRID Graphics Card Also has no LED. I Never Noticed this before...
The Closer I look at your Card I think that the air flow over the PCB will be fine.

I Can't wait to see your Before and After Temperatures Post.

ShadowYuna
Re: The Official Titan X and HYBRID Water Cooler (All in One) for GTX 980 Thread 2015/05/06 17:15:58 (permalink)
bcavnaugh
ShadowYuna
bcavnaugh
ShadowYuna

Image Removed 

4) Looks bad

Thanks for the opinion

Come to think of the GTX 980 HYBRID Graphics Card Also has no LED. I Never Noticed this before...
The Closer I look at your Card I think that the air flow over the PCB will be fine.

Yes sadly it does not have LED. That is why I was thinking the modify the reference cooler~~

I have already post the temp difference while using Hybrid Cooler.

Once my job is done I will post how it looks and how does it perform~~
bcavnaugh
The Crunchinator
Re: The Official Titan X and HYBRID Water Cooler (All in One) for GTX 980 Thread 2015/05/06 17:20:58 (permalink)
ShadowYuna
bcavnaugh
ShadowYuna
bcavnaugh
ShadowYuna

Image Removed 

4) Looks bad

Thanks for the opinion

Yes sadly it does not have LED. That is why I was thinking the modify the reference cooler~~

Where did you Post them if I may ask?
http://forums.evga.com/FindPost/2330963 OK I found it I think but they are different than what you now have?
post edited by bcavnaugh - 2015/05/06 17:24:42

jeff1304
Re: The Official Titan X and HYBRID Water Cooler (All in One) for GTX 980 Thread 2015/05/06 17:28:19 (permalink)
bcavnaugh
jeff1304

On the Radiator? If most users are using their own Fans as For as the Blower Fan I have not see anyone try this as it is still used with the GTX 980 AIO Kit.
yeah I was referring to the radiator fans and add in shrouds to space the fans away a little bit.
ShadowYuna
Re: The Official Titan X and HYBRID Water Cooler (All in One) for GTX 980 Thread 2015/05/06 17:29:39 (permalink)
bcavnaugh
ShadowYuna
bcavnaugh
ShadowYuna
bcavnaugh
ShadowYuna

Image Removed 

4) Looks bad

Thanks for the opinion

http://forums.evga.com/FindPost/2330963 OK I found it I think but they are different than what you now have?

Yes that is correct. The first post was using EVGA shroud that comes with AIO cooler.

Now I am working on reference metal frame.
bcavnaugh
The Crunchinator
Re: The Official Titan X and HYBRID Water Cooler (All in One) for GTX 980 Thread 2015/05/06 17:31:17 (permalink)
jeff1304
bcavnaugh
jeff1304

yeah I was referring to the radiator fans and add in shrouds to space the fans away a little bit.

If you space away from the Radiator that would not be good.
The Fans I use COVER the Radiator so that I am not pushing Air out the Sides.
Some users even Put Tape over the edges to seal it.

bcavnaugh
The Crunchinator
Re: The Official Titan X and HYBRID Water Cooler (All in One) for GTX 980 Thread 2015/05/06 17:33:40 (permalink)
ShadowYuna
bcavnaugh
ShadowYuna
bcavnaugh
ShadowYuna
bcavnaugh
ShadowYuna

Image Removed 

4) Looks bad

Thanks for the opinion

Yes that is correct. The first post was using EVGA shroud that comes with AIO cooler.

Now I am working on reference metal frame.

Well then I guess your Temperatures stayed the same good to here. 

jeff1304
Re: The Official Titan X and HYBRID Water Cooler (All in One) for GTX 980 Thread 2015/05/06 17:39:21 (permalink)
bcavnaugh
jeff1304
bcavnaugh
jeff1304

If you space away from the Radiator that would not be good.
The Fans I use COVER the Radiator so that I am not pushing Air out the Sides.
Some users even Put Tape over the edges to seal it.

I was thinking it would help get rid of the dead space right behind the motor. What about getting better fans ?
Spathi
  • Total Posts : 3
Re: The Official Titan X and HYBRID Water Cooler (All in One) for GTX 980 Thread 2015/05/06 19:41:02 (permalink)
Can you mount the block sideways? I have only 1cm between card top and case.. so I want dremel my own holes to put the hoses sideways and out the back.
(nvm: I see people did this already, so it must fit... cheers)

I always buy stuff without leds... leds can break, just one more thing to go wrong :oP.
post edited by Spathi - 2015/05/06 19:56:23
Page: << < ..1112131415.. > >> Showing page 12 of 28
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile