LockedBattlefield Hardline....

Page: < 1234 > Showing page 3 of 4
Author
donta1979
Primarch
  • Total Posts : 15886
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 72
Re: Battlefield Hardline.... 2015/03/25 15:24:05 (permalink)
mistermister
So... if, say, Diane Sawyer decided to drop F bombs on the nightly news it'll be kosher, because "freedom of the press"?

Regardless, if you're posting here you agreed to the TOS. There really isn't any way around that.

Federal/State laws/Amendment Rights/Freedom of the Press>TOS on a public forums.

Show me I am wrong. If I was saying those things then yes I would be wrong, unless I was the press.

Also Nordic limiting the press with this being a US Site/US Company they do fall under freedom of speech/freedom of the press on the internet.
Now if this site and the company was based in china/japan/germany where ever then yes those things do not apply to a public US forum.
Also censoring the press in the matter EVGA has done, also hurts his potential audience and income, opening up a whole new can of worms in that department if he so desired. But that is none of my business. Just like a TOS on software on the state or even federal level those laws triumph over a software TOS when they are in violate of. In the end even on something like this if it would go to court you start off with state, then you just keep going up if it is not resolved eventually sitting in front of a federal judge. You as a lawyer should know that.
post edited by donta1979 - 2015/03/25 16:17:33

Heatware   

Retired from AAA Game Industry
Jeep Wranglers, English Bulldog Rescue
USAF, USANG, US ARMY Combat Veteran
My Build
Intel Core I9 13900K@6.1ghz, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 ARGB, 32gb G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 7200mhz CL34 DDR5, ASUS Rog Strix Z790-E, ASUS Rog Strix OC 4090, ASUS ROG Wingwall Graphics Card Holder, Seagate limited Edition Cyberpunk 2077 m.2, 2x Samsung 980 m.2 1TB's, 980 & 990 Pro m.2 2TB's, ASUS ROG Hyperion GR701, ASUS ROG Thor 1200W Platinum II, Cablemod RT-Series Pro ModMesh Sleeved 12VHPWR Carbon, ASUS Rog Swift PG35VQ 35", Acer EI342CKR Pbmiippx 34", ROG Harpe Ace Aim Lab Edition mouse, Rog Claymore II keyboard, TCL home entertainment Sound Bar w/Wireless Sub, Steelseries Johnny Silverhand Headset Microsoft Cyberpunk 2077 Xbox controller
NordicJedi
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 12570
  • Ribbons : 77
Re: Battlefield Hardline.... 2015/03/25 15:29:38 (permalink)
donta1979
I did have a comment Angry Joe got it, a steaming pile of poo. Those that quoted the video had them too, many a post removed for the OP to stay away from the game. Last I checked this is a public forums not a private one. If it was private you would not be able to view post without logging in first. This is intact a public forums, anyone can come here and post, anyone can come here and read post/information. 

Now if this was a private forums that would be different but that is not the case.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

The video I posted was in fact freedom of the press. If the video was attacking a person in a threatening manner yes it would violate tos, but its attacking a game, so that does not apply. Also once again these are a public forums. You do not have to be logged in to view them. Now if EVGA was to make these forums private meaning you cannot see a thing until you login then yes it would be a private forum. The video is about freedom of the press, and freedom of expression. Angry Joe is no longer just some guy on youtube he now falls under the press.

Now I am not mad that the video got removed, annoyed that a video review that called the game for what it is with a chant of F words. No one forced you to click play, or to view it on these public forums. Also annoyed that negative comments towards the game some how magically went poof its that plain and simple. If EVGA so wishes to remove the video coming from higher up, ok fine I will play along, its their behind not mine if said news site found out they are being censored on a hardware/gaming public forums. Only problem I have is comments got removed from others that answered the OP's question. TY nordic.

Sorry, donta, but the 1st Amendment doesn't work like that.  Freedom of speech, press, etc. is related only to a government or government actor's attempt to regulate speech, press, etc.; there's no blanket prohibition on a person or company "censoring" a video on its own private website.  Neither EVGA nor the EVGA forum is part of the government, or a state actor, and is therefore not subject to First Amendment restrictions on "censoring" speech.  There is no such thing as a distinction between public or private forums, in this context, when discussing whether 1st Amendment restrictions apply to a private company's message board.  

EVGA has every right to remove any video it doesn't want on the forums.  We don't do this, however, unless it violates the EVGA TOS.  Otherwise, if EVGA was bound by "censorship" rules, then you might consider that EVGA has been violating the 1st Amendment for years because we delete legitimate news articles, which contain prohibited political or religious content.  In other words, your understanding of how the 1st Amendment applies to a private company's message boards, such as the EVGA Forums, is flawed.

Bottom-line is that you agreed to the TOS when you signed up on the forums, which includes a prohibition of posting content containing profanity.  As you can see, of the posts I removed, only two of them were even critical to the game; three, if you count that another post quoted the video.

Let's get back on topic now.

6012mhz on L/N2 
5321mhz on L/N2
5091mhz on air
The Lightsaber
The Emperor Reborn
ManBearPig
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 6130
  • Ribbons : 20
Re: Battlefield Hardline.... 2015/03/25 15:42:26 (permalink)
 these 2 are funny.  More posts were taken down than the mod said, its a conspiracy! 

Why do you keep bringing up BF4 videos that were also taken down for TOS?  You are just proving my point that videos with cursing is against the TOS and are taken down.  Anyone can post a bad review about the game, nothing wrong with that.  Again, you just have to make sure it is within the TOS, not sure what is so hard to grasp about that. Oh no, I don't have someone's respect over the internet, what shall I ever do?!

By the way, freedom of press is about the GOVERNMENT not being able to censor the media or others.  Not about private corporations censoring what is put on their websites, which they are able to do.

Back on topic.  I don't own Hard line and agree with the negative things said about it, it only needing to be a mod.  I won't be getting this game until it is priced like a DLC.

atfrico
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 12753
  • Ribbons : 25
Re: Battlefield Hardline.... 2015/03/25 15:58:15 (permalink)
Donta, there is a loophole on this censorship and you know it, private or public, it does not matter, rules/laws still apply as long as you are in the U.S. and abide by its laws (bill of rights). There is more to it to discuss on this topic trust me. You are right and let just leave it at that.

The one who laugh last, laugh the hardest...keep that in mind.  Don't waste your time on people who cant prove you are wrong.  Pay attention to the ones who can prove you right
post edited by atfrico - 2015/03/25 16:00:30

Those who abuse power, are nothing but scumbags! The challenge of power is how to use it and not abuse it. The abuse of power that seems to create the most unhappiness is when a person uses personal power to get ahead without regards to the welfare of others, people are obsessed with it. You can take a nice person and turn them into a slob, into an insane being, craving power, destroying anything that stands in their way.

Affiliate Code: 3T15O1S07G
donta1979
Primarch
  • Total Posts : 15886
  • Ribbons : 72
Re: Battlefield Hardline.... 2015/03/25 16:22:31 (permalink)
atfrico
Donta, there is a loophole on this censorship and you know it, private or public, it does not matter, rules/laws still apply as long as you are in the U.S. and abide by its laws (bill of rights). There is more to it to discuss on this topic trust me. You are right and let just leave it at that.

The one who laugh last, laugh the hardest...keep that in mind.  Don't waste your time on people who cant prove you are wrong.  Pay attention to the ones who can prove you right

+1 
Say I feel my rights and freedoms are being violated because of this TOS. If I felt the need to,  It would be me filing against EVGA in the US a US company, on US housed server so it would fall under US law. I would go up the channels in the judicial system and if it kept going I or even if it was you would be sitting in front of a federal judge, and the laws of the bill of rights and our constitution would be brought into play for the final word. Would I do it? Nope probably not, does not mean someone else will not do it, especially someone running a company where his income is derived from his articles/videos of reviews for consumers where EVGA's censorship is potentially hurting his income. It would once again start off small and keep going until its at the federal government level if it does not get resolved. Also freedom of the press would come into play. A big can of worms... Like I could make a website make up a funny little TOS that takes away peoples rights in some areas, say someone is dead set on going after me, eventually it would go to court, and I would lose because of the constitution and the bill of rights by the decree of a federal judge, or it just keeps going and it goes up the channels. Same goes for freedom of the press in this instance... Its really that simple so if I am wrong please post facts, laws, cases, that prove me wrong? Feel free to pm me to keep this post clean. 

OP once again avoid this game like the plague...
post edited by donta1979 - 2015/03/25 16:32:09

Heatware   

Retired from AAA Game Industry
Jeep Wranglers, English Bulldog Rescue
USAF, USANG, US ARMY Combat Veteran
My Build
Intel Core I9 13900K@6.1ghz, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 ARGB, 32gb G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 7200mhz CL34 DDR5, ASUS Rog Strix Z790-E, ASUS Rog Strix OC 4090, ASUS ROG Wingwall Graphics Card Holder, Seagate limited Edition Cyberpunk 2077 m.2, 2x Samsung 980 m.2 1TB's, 980 & 990 Pro m.2 2TB's, ASUS ROG Hyperion GR701, ASUS ROG Thor 1200W Platinum II, Cablemod RT-Series Pro ModMesh Sleeved 12VHPWR Carbon, ASUS Rog Swift PG35VQ 35", Acer EI342CKR Pbmiippx 34", ROG Harpe Ace Aim Lab Edition mouse, Rog Claymore II keyboard, TCL home entertainment Sound Bar w/Wireless Sub, Steelseries Johnny Silverhand Headset Microsoft Cyberpunk 2077 Xbox controller
chrisdglong
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 7220
  • Ribbons : 7
Re: Battlefield Hardline.... 2015/03/25 17:34:30 (permalink)
ManBearPig

By the way, freedom of press is about the GOVERNMENT not being able to censor the media or others.  Not about private corporations censoring what is put on their websites, which they are able to do.

This ^... Companies can do whatever they want on private property. They can also tell you to leave if you don't follow their setup rules of so-called censorship. This is the way it should be too. Otherwise, the government would be able to come into your house and enforce whatever rules they want without probable cause that a law was broke. 
ty_ger07
Insert Custom Title Here
  • Total Posts : 21171
  • Ribbons : 270
Re: Battlefield Hardline.... 2015/03/25 17:53:20 (permalink)
chrisdglong
ManBearPig

This ^... Companies can do whatever they want on private property. They can also tell you to leave if you don't follow their setup rules of so-called censorship. This is the way it should be too. Otherwise, the government would be able to come into your house and enforce whatever rules they want without probable cause that a law was broke. 

+1. Private company. Private space. You have to abide by their rules to use their service. When you post here on the forums, you are directly accessing and modifying data on their server. EVGA only allows you the right to access and modify information on their server if you follow their rules. If you cause any form of data to exist on their server which they have restricted, they have every right to remove that unwanted data and can even prevent you from being able to do it again in the future.
atfrico
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: Battlefield Hardline.... 2015/03/26 15:36:13 (permalink)
Since when a negative review directed to a game has become so harmful to a Tech forum, that gives you the right to remove those posts? please elaborate and enlighten me with your knowledge, anyone? unless of course this section of the forum is sponsored by EA?

Those who abuse power, are nothing but scumbags! The challenge of power is how to use it and not abuse it. The abuse of power that seems to create the most unhappiness is when a person uses personal power to get ahead without regards to the welfare of others, people are obsessed with it. You can take a nice person and turn them into a slob, into an insane being, craving power, destroying anything that stands in their way.

NordicJedi
EVGA Forum Moderator
Re: Battlefield Hardline.... 2015/03/26 16:07:49 (permalink)
By "negative review" you mean a video, which violates the TOS several times over, and also comments relating to the video that lose all context when the video is removed?  If someone posted a positive review of the game (if any exist) that also contains profanity, then it would also be removed.  The issue isn't whether the review was positive or negative; the issue is that the video contained quite a bit of profanity.  It's a nice try to make this issue into something that it isn't, but at the end of the day, no video posted by members with that much swearing is going to be permitted on the forums (unless prior approval is obtained from EVGA), regardless of who or whom its directed at.

If someone wants to post on-topic positive or negative reviews that don't otherwise violate the forum TOS, then by all means, go for it.  

6012mhz on L/N2 
5321mhz on L/N2
5091mhz on air
The Lightsaber
The Emperor Reborn
atfrico
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: Battlefield Hardline.... 2015/03/26 16:29:32 (permalink)
I really cant comprehend the intelligence coming from people in this world seriously. I already said it, I understand the video being removed, what part of that you choose to ignore? I am talking about the negative reviews made by different members who POSTED after the video was removed? the ISSUE HERE IS the negative comments being removed that was directed and intended to the game itself, the game is not a person, so tell me how harmful is that, THAT IS THE ISSUE I HAVE. If anyone here doesn't have a valid answer don't even bother directing any response to me at all.

ManBearPig
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: Battlefield Hardline.... 2015/03/26 17:11:10 (permalink)
What are you talking about Atfrico?  The only comments taken down after the video was removed were mine about the video (which would be out of context without the the video), Chris saying that he agreed with Joe (which would be out of context again), and mister asking how could someone sit through the 40 minute video (which would again be out of context).  There weren't any negative comments directed towards the game that was removed besides Dontas, but it was violating the TOS.

atfrico
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: Battlefield Hardline.... 2015/03/26 17:17:25 (permalink)
If you are not part of the problem Manbearpig, or bring any valid answers, move along.

ManBearPig
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: Battlefield Hardline.... 2015/03/26 17:35:04 (permalink)
??? I brought a valid answer.  There were NO negative comments directed towards the game that were taken down.  The only comments taken down were the ones directed towards the video which would be out of context without it.  You need to take your own advice; move along.

atfrico
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: Battlefield Hardline.... 2015/03/26 17:43:23 (permalink)
ManBearPig
??? I brought a valid answer.  There were NO negative comments directed towards the game that were taken down.  The only comments taken down were the ones directed towards the video which would be out of context without it.  You need to take your own advice; move along.

just because you are a so called EGC Admin, doesn't give you the right to act like a Moderator. To me, your answers are repetitive over and over and doesn't help or assist in any way to the argument I still trying to find answers to. You don't know the facts, I do, there is a reason I say move along.  Because there are 2 conclusions I have, either 1. fanboyism towards EA, 2. just plain hurt about those comment directed at the game.

mistermister
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 5804
  • Ribbons : 13
Re: Battlefield Hardline.... 2015/03/26 17:46:45 (permalink)
NordicJedi
no video posted by members with that much swearing is going to be permitted on the forums (unless prior approval is obtained from EVGA)

LMAO, who do I contact to get this ball rolling?

AMD 3700x / X-570 Aorus Ultra / RTX-3090 FTW3
ManBearPig
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: Battlefield Hardline.... 2015/03/26 18:00:42 (permalink)
atfrico
just because you are a so called EGC Admin, doesn't give you the right to act like a Moderator. To me, your answers are repetitive over and over and doesn't help or assist in any way to the argument I still trying to find answers to. You don't know the facts, I do, there is a reason I say move along.  Because there are 2 conclusions I have, either 1. fanboyism towards EA, 2. just plain hurt about those comment directed at the game.

Lol your answers are just as repetive.  You keep on saying there were negative comments that were removed, yet there wasn't.  I have no fanboyism towards EA, don't like their practices, but do Enjoy some of their games.  Not hurt at all about the game, don't own it and won't be buying for a while if at all.

atfrico
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: Battlefield Hardline.... 2015/03/26 18:07:57 (permalink)
ManBearPig
atfrico

Lol your answers are just as repetive.  You keep on saying there were negative comments that were removed, yet there wasn't.  I have no fanboyism towards EA, don't like their practices, but do Enjoy some of their games.  Not hurt at all about the game, don't own it and won't be buying for a while if at all.

If the mods, specially the one who remove those comments cant come up with a straight answer, why would you? I am being repetitive because apparently some people don't know how to read my posts correctly, you included. So are you going to keep posting something I already know but you don't have a clue on? Again for the last time move along.  I am reading the TOS and there is certain things in the general discussion area that do not seem proper for my kid, or anyone's to read. 
post edited by atfrico - 2015/03/26 18:16:08

NordicJedi
EVGA Forum Moderator
Re: Battlefield Hardline.... 2015/03/26 18:17:48 (permalink)
I'm not sure what you're asking for, atfrico.  I posted what was deleted earlier in the thread.  Are any of those what you mean by "negative reviews"?  Xray removed at least two images in posts, one after the deletions.  Is one of those what you consider "negative reviews"?  Otherwise, mods have removed nothing else from the thread.  If you saw something that was removed beyond what I've described, please PM me what you saw, and I'll have Rob look into it.  Or, just simply PM Rob with what you think is missing.

You're being incredibly vague about what's missing - or, at least, what you consider "negative reviews" - and while I'd like to look into it, I have seen nothing else go missing from the thread.  

6012mhz on L/N2 
5321mhz on L/N2
5091mhz on air
The Lightsaber
The Emperor Reborn
ManBearPig
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: Battlefield Hardline.... 2015/03/26 18:20:06 (permalink)
You said you have the facts.  So where are these facts???  Whose comment was taken down???  What was the comment???

atfrico
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: Battlefield Hardline.... 2015/03/26 18:39:40 (permalink)
NordicJedi
I'm not sure what you're asking for, atfrico.  I posted what was deleted earlier in the thread.  Are any of those what you mean by "negative reviews"?  Xray removed at least two images in posts, one after the deletions.  Is one of those what you consider "negative reviews"?  Otherwise, mods have removed nothing else from the thread.  If you saw something that was removed beyond what I've described, please PM me what you saw, and I'll have Rob look into it.  Or, just simply PM Rob with what you think is missing.

You're being incredibly vague about what's missing - or, at least, what you consider "negative reviews" - and while I'd like to look into it, I have seen nothing else go missing from the thread.  

By the time I got to read Donta's video that was removed I saw 2 to 3 pages members posting the game is trash, not going to bother, etc. Some where with profanity in it which I understand, but like some Mods in this forum, all they do is eliminate the profanity and not the posts, I'd seen that a couple of times, profanity removed, warnings given. keep on going as long as it is by the TOS, but some posts just spoke bad about the game and were removed. I just want to know if that is going to be enforced? I can not comment on a game because someone with power does not like it? I mean if that's the case, why even bother even giving an advice to a member about a game.

jgonz
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 331
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: Battlefield Hardline.... 2015/03/26 19:21:07 (permalink)
Fact is this game is worthless junk, and this thread is now back on topic
XrayMan
Insert Custom Title Here
  • Total Posts : 73000
  • Ribbons : 115
Re: Battlefield Hardline.... 2015/03/26 19:58:29 (permalink)
Ok everyone. Let's get back on topic. All off topic posts from here on out will be dealt with accordingly. I think everyone got their frustrations out, and it's time to move on.

P.S. If you feel your question(s) weren't answered, even after all those posts explaining the answers in detail, then I suggest you ask Rob your questions. rbaca@evga.com

My Affiliate Code: 8WEQVXMCJL

Associate Code: VHKH33QN4W77V6A

&nbsp
NordicJedi
EVGA Forum Moderator
Re: Battlefield Hardline.... 2015/03/26 20:14:28 (permalink)
atfrico
NordicJedi

By the time I got to read Donta's video that was removed I saw 2 to 3 pages members posting the game is trash, not going to bother, etc. Some where with profanity in it which I understand, but like some Mods in this forum, all they do is eliminate the profanity and not the posts, I'd seen that a couple of times, profanity removed, warnings given. keep on going as long as it is by the TOS, but some posts just spoke bad about the game and were removed. I just want to know if that is going to be enforced? I can not comment on a game because someone with power does not like it? I mean if that's the case, why even bother even giving an advice to a member about a game.

I'll ask Rob to look into this.  I'm not sure if he'll find anything, but he will look.  There's no reason under the TOS to remove posts for providing a negative opinion of the game.  Posts providing an opinion - positive or negative - and also containing prohibited content, yes, but not simply because of an opinion.   If you're seeing that happen on the forums, anytime, I'd very much like to know.  

Now, back on topic.

6012mhz on L/N2 
5321mhz on L/N2
5091mhz on air
The Lightsaber
The Emperor Reborn
atfrico
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: Battlefield Hardline.... 2015/03/26 20:24:35 (permalink)
Fair enough, and thanks for your time and response Nordic. Do not need to ask Rob for anything, please, I am pretty sure  there are more important things he needs to attend to.

As far as this game goes:

chrisdglong
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: Battlefield Hardline.... 2015/03/26 22:13:10 (permalink)
NordicJedi
atfrico
NordicJedi

I'll ask Rob to look into this.  I'm not sure if he'll find anything, but he will look.  There's no reason under the TOS to remove posts for providing a negative opinion of the game.  Posts providing an opinion - positive or negative - and also containing prohibited content, yes, but not simply because of an opinion.   If you're seeing that happen on the forums, anytime, I'd very much like to know.  

Now, back on topic.

It wasn't happening. EVGA is great about letting people discuss opinions, positive or negative. 
troy14
  • Total Posts : 51
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: Battlefield Hardline.... 2015/03/26 23:38:17 (permalink)
Huge fan of battlefield games, will have to give it a good check out
w4ss4b3
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 4560
  • Ribbons : 21
Re: Battlefield Hardline.... 2015/03/29 04:54:25 (permalink)
Hey, it is completely up to the administrators of EVGA with what happens to this thread and or posts with in a thread, but this thread was totally intended on battlefield hardline feedback. Not about what is and what isnt against TOS. If you do not know what is or isnt against TOS you have NO BUSINESS posting anywhere on these forums. Lets knock the crap out and get back on topic before the thread gets locked. 

If any posts were deleted or edited I can say with out a doubt that it was because the post was against evga's TOS. Evga is NO WAY affiliated with EA if I am not mistaken, therefor they would not benefit from removing negative feedback about this game. Please do not knock the admins of this server for most of them are just people like us. Obviously all of them are people like us, but some don't even work for evga and take the time out of their own day to assist us all on these forums. So please lets keep this thread cleaner and stop bashin on non sense that has non business here. EVGA mods are by far the best mods I have ever dealt with. They are understanding and compassionate enough to remove or edit your posts which may or may not be against TOS. A lot of other forums would just take your high post count accounts and delete or lock them for breaking rules. 

This is corny a nd will prolly be bashed, but do onto others as you would want them to do on to you! Thanks all for your input. 

Now for my opinion, I have actually been impressed after playing it for a while. I am not sure why I was not impressed when I originally made this thread. But I have been playing BFH every since launch almost daily and I have been loving it. 

P.S I apologize to the evga community and mods for having to deal with any non sense that may have come from this. I also apologize for not being active at all in my own thread for the past week I have been extremely occupied and not able to access the internet. Anyhow, Thanks again mods for keeping this as clean as you could and I apologize for any headache it may have caused. 
post edited by esCob4r - 2015/03/29 04:58:32

chrisdglong
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: Battlefield Hardline.... 2015/03/29 11:55:23 (permalink)
troy14
Huge fan of battlefield games, will have to give it a good check out

You might as well, the game is already on sale... LOL. 
chrisdglong
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: Battlefield Hardline.... 2015/03/29 11:56:50 (permalink)
esCob4r
Hey, it is completely up to the administrators of EVGA with what happens to this thread and or posts with in a thread, but this thread was totally intended on battlefield hardline feedback. Not about what is and what isnt against TOS. If you do not know what is or isnt against TOS you have NO BUSINESS posting anywhere on these forums. Lets knock the crap out and get back on topic before the thread gets locked. 

If any posts were deleted or edited I can say with out a doubt that it was because the post was against evga's TOS. Evga is NO WAY affiliated with EA if I am not mistaken, therefor they would not benefit from removing negative feedback about this game. Please do not knock the admins of this server for most of them are just people like us. Obviously all of them are people like us, but some don't even work for evga and take the time out of their own day to assist us all on these forums. So please lets keep this thread cleaner and stop bashin on non sense that has non business here. EVGA mods are by far the best mods I have ever dealt with. They are understanding and compassionate enough to remove or edit your posts which may or may not be against TOS. A lot of other forums would just take your high post count accounts and delete or lock them for breaking rules. 

This is corny a nd will prolly be bashed, but do onto others as you would want them to do on to you! Thanks all for your input. 

Now for my opinion, I have actually been impressed after playing it for a while. I am not sure why I was not impressed when I originally made this thread. But I have been playing BFH every since launch almost daily and I have been loving it. 

P.S I apologize to the evga community and mods for having to deal with any non sense that may have come from this. I also apologize for not being active at all in my own thread for the past week I have been extremely occupied and not able to access the internet. Anyhow, Thanks again mods for keeping this as clean as you could and I apologize for any headache it may have caused. 

I also believe backseat moderation is against TOS... Just throwing that out there... All lectures aside, nice to see that you threw a topic related opinion in there. 
st0n3r
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1292
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: Battlefield Hardline.... 2015/03/29 13:16:12 (permalink)
I find it funny that a video with curse words in it gets removed from a GAMING community sub-forum. I mean the game itself is rated M, has cursing and violence, but someone who is reviewing the game using the SAME language that is in the game isnt permitted? Even if were not all adults here, its the same language in the game.

The game SUCKS. Its another pathetic cash grab like Call of Duty. I bought it, played it for 2hrs or so hoping for improvements and then got a refund via the Origin Great Game Guarantee.

Asus P9X79Pro
Intel Core I7 4930k
G-Skill Ripjaws 16gb 1866mhz
EVGA 690 GTX Classified x 2
4x Mushkin Eco 3 480gb SSD's
WD 2tb Hdd
Custom Lian Li / Koolance Case
EVGA 1300 G2 PSU

My Affiliate Code: W50NH5B95M
Page: < 1234 > Showing page 3 of 4
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile