GTX Titan X stock cooler warranty thingy in Europe

Author
Evoly
  • Total Posts : 23
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2015/03/25 20:19:19 (permalink)
Hey there EVGA Community!

I'll do this topic straight and honestly so, first of all, I've never ever purchased any EVGA product. I'd just hear awesome stuff about the customer service. That "awesome stuff" does also inclose the rumor that you can switch the cooling solution on your graphics card as long as you put the stock cooler back on it before RMA.

I plan to buy two Titan X and swap the stock cooler with a NZXT. Kraken G10 + X41 combo. I'm not talking about Warranty if I DMG the card in the assembling process or something like this. My old AMD HD7970 died instantly after the warranty did run out (2 years~) so, I would like to keep my 3 years warranty on EVGA's side. 

Since the GTX Titan X is just in a new package the warranty is the only selling point for me and I personally would like to do my first experiences with EVGA. In case it does matter, I live in Germany.

1 Reply Related Threads

EVGATech_JaesonW
    EVGA Tech Support
    • Total Posts : 910
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 5
    Re: GTX Titan X stock cooler warranty thingy in Europe 2015/03/26 09:09:01 (permalink)
    Replacing the stock cooler will not void your warranty. Just keep the stock coolers and screws to put back on if you ever have to RMA the cards, as we do need it back in it's original condition when we receive it.

EVGA Customer Service Manager
    Have a moment? Please rate our service 
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile