And that's the end of it!

Page: << < ..1112131415.. > >> Showing page 15 of 21
Author
Randolla
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1873
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 4
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/05 05:29:46 (permalink)
BF3PRO
srtie4k
Some of you guys need to move to NH, the libertarian paradise (relative to the rest of the US anyways). No seat belt laws, no helmet laws, very lax gun laws, no sales tax...
actually plan on it... Currently looking at houses now... Thanks for letting everyone else know though! I don't mind any of the things you said in fact i wish the gun laws were more "lax". Again, that's their choice to be insanely stupid... We can't ban certain things when it comes to sexual orientation or what a woman does with HER body... I'm using the same argument they use... How'd you know I was a libertarian?

Whereabouts are you looking?  I live up north in Littleton (exit 44 off Rt 93)

The state motto is:  "Live Free or Die!"

Intel 5930K@ 4.3 Ghz
ASUS Rampage 5 Extreme Motherboard 
EVGA GeForce 1080Ti SC
Case Labs Merlin Full Tower case 
NZXT Kraken X61 Liquid CPU cooler
32 Gbs G.Skill Ripjaws 4 DDR4 2666
EVGA  Supernova P1200 PSU
Acer Predator X34 Monitor
Samsung 512 Gb XP941 M2 SSD

HT Omega eClaro Soundcard[
BF3PRO
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3797
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/05 05:54:50 (permalink)
Randolla
BF3PRO
srtie4k
Some of you guys need to move to NH, the libertarian paradise (relative to the rest of the US anyways). No seat belt laws, no helmet laws, very lax gun laws, no sales tax...
actually plan on it... Currently looking at houses now... Thanks for letting everyone else know though! I don't mind any of the things you said in fact i wish the gun laws were more "lax". Again, that's their choice to be insanely stupid... We can't ban certain things when it comes to sexual orientation or what a woman does with HER body... I'm using the same argument they use... How'd you know I was a libertarian?

Im not familiar with the roads at all but I'm looking at towns like New Boston so I am pretty close to Manchester (which from my research is the biggest city in NH)

My Affiliate Code: OEESSSDNZV

kram36
The Destroyer
  • Total Posts : 21477
  • Ribbons : 72
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/05 06:27:08 (permalink)
Afterburner
kram36

The Camaro 1LE is a far superior machine then the Mustang GT even with the Track Pack.

BTW: I drive a Porsche.

You make me laugh. Chevy cost $4000 more than the GT. I could take $2000 of that $4000 saved and add a few parts here and there to the GT and Smoke that SS LE1.

Ask me how I know... My GT is still factory tune/NA... Yet I have laid to waste several Porsche's, Camaros, Corvets, Subaru's (Multiple different years models of each) ETC. 

Now... Both cars are pretty awesome. Wife and I are still upset on how small the interior is and the tiny back window is not that good for sight... We actually went to buy one one afternoon. Then I went to test drive. VERY disappointed...

Um no. The Mustang GT Track Pack cost almost $5k more then the Camaro 1LE

and lets see the Camaro put the Mustang in it's place and that would be behind the Camaro. The Camaro is a far superior machine.

post edited by kram36 - 2015/03/05 06:29:05
HAZMAN_THE_GREAT
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 4805
  • Ribbons : 7
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/05 06:40:24 (permalink)
kram36
Afterburner
kram36

The Camaro 1LE is a far superior machine then the Mustang GT even with the Track Pack.

You make me laugh. Chevy cost $4000 more than the GT. I could take $2000 of that $4000 saved and add a few parts here and there to the GT and Smoke that SS LE1.

Ask me how I know... My GT is still factory tune/NA... Yet I have laid to waste several Porsche's, Camaros, Corvets, Subaru's (Multiple different years models of each) ETC. 

Now... Both cars are pretty awesome. Wife and I are still upset on how small the interior is and the tiny back window is not that good for sight... We actually went to buy one one afternoon. Then I went to test drive. VERY disappointed...

and lets see the Camaro put the Mustang in it's place and that would be behind the Camaro. The Camaro is a far superior machine.

I remember that head to head. Really surprising on both cars. Well AB did not say with the track pack in his post so it is cheaper. But then you can argue AB's mustang does not count anyways because he has the last gen 2013 or 2014 model so of course his mustang would be cheaper than the new 2015 gen mustang.  If I recall reading an auto magazine it said that despite having a new year car, generally every new generation model that comes out for a previous car has a 4%-6% market up in price at least.

kram36
The Destroyer
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/05 07:08:15 (permalink)
BF3PRO
kram36
BF3PRO
srtie4k

You sound more anarchism then libertarian.
So because I believe gun laws a little too strict and don't think a seatbelt should be regulated I sound like an anarchist?

Anyways, I can't trust a company that took a bailout...

No, I didn't say anarchist, I said anarchism.

HAZMAN_THE_GREAT
kram36
Afterburner
kram36

I remember that head to head. Really surprising on both cars. Well AB did not say with the track pack in his post so it is cheaper. But then you can argue AB's mustang does not count anyways because he has the last gen 2013 or 2014 model so of course his mustang would be cheaper than the new 2015 gen mustang.  If I recall reading an auto magazine it said that despite having a new year car, generally every new generation model that comes out for a previous car has a 4%-6% market up in price at least.

Well AB isn't paying attention to what I posted. I plainly said "The Camaro 1LE is a far superior machine then the Mustang GT even with the Track Pack." which is true.
Chrome-M-Dragon
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 7806
  • Ribbons : 30
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/05 07:18:04 (permalink)
I just want to end the stupid arguments on seatbelts...

I don't care if they say it don't make the kids safer, I don't care about how few deaths occur in a bus when it's wrecked, the real question is how many of those deaths would have been avoided with a seat belt, which brings me to part two, Seat belt or not injury chances are damned near 50/50. With or without. This also includes deaths. Stuck on tracks can't get the seatbelt to release, drive in a lake seat belts stuck car flips/rolls catches fire your stuck in the seat belt...So I mean... Either way, It SHOULD be a choice, not a REQUIREMENT. When they made it a requirement they made it a fine-able tactic to make a buck and have another area in your life they can pretend to control.

All that aside, Rush, get that POny kicking again and dont' take no from anyone as an answer. You know whats right and a barely deployed airbag no matter which part of the body it';s there to save is a broken system regardless.
post edited by Chrome-M-Dragon - 2015/03/05 07:19:12

People are, well, only Human. We know that. The rule of law is borne out in identifying, condemning, and punishing those who violate the standards on which we all agree. This is exactly what we do in america. -James Inhofe

Use any of the codes below for a free hug and a high five! Much love to all you wonderful nerds!
Associate: 5L1LJB5JQ94H892 Affiliate Code: QRXQKO8ZJS

kaninja
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 8755
  • Ribbons : 25
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/05 09:32:01 (permalink)
kram36

ha ha ha the best part of this video is the closed caption FAILS.

Corsair 650D   -  i5 3570K @ 4.6GHz  -  Corsair H80i  -  MSI Z77 M-Power  -  16GB DDR3 Corsair Dominator Platinum
WD 1TB Caviar Black x2  -  OCZ 120GB Vertex2 SSD  -  Corsair HX620  -  GTX285 SSC  -  Samsung T240  -  DIR-655

Randolla
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1873
  • Ribbons : 4
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/05 12:36:12 (permalink)
BF3PRO
Randolla
BF3PRO
srtie4k

Im not familiar with the roads at all but I'm looking at towns like New Boston so I am pretty close to Manchester (which from my research is the biggest city in NH)

Rt 93 is the main north/south interstate.  I am the last exit in NH before you get into Vt.   You will be about 1 hour and 45 minutes south of me.  But I pass that way pretty often.  One day we could meet up and get a coffee since I believe neither one of us drinks any more. Correct me if I am mistaken.

Intel 5930K@ 4.3 Ghz
ASUS Rampage 5 Extreme Motherboard 
EVGA GeForce 1080Ti SC
Case Labs Merlin Full Tower case 
NZXT Kraken X61 Liquid CPU cooler
32 Gbs G.Skill Ripjaws 4 DDR4 2666
EVGA  Supernova P1200 PSU
Acer Predator X34 Monitor
Samsung 512 Gb XP941 M2 SSD

HT Omega eClaro Soundcard[
BF3PRO
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/05 12:45:04 (permalink)
Randolla
BF3PRO
Randolla
BF3PRO
srtie4k

Rt 93 is the main north/south interstate.  I am the last exit in NH before you get into Vt.   You will be about 1 hour and 45 minutes south of me.  But I pass that way pretty often.  One day we could meet up and get a coffee since I believe neither one of us drinks any more. Correct me if I am mistaken.
Im 20 I'm technically not allowed to drink ha! But yeah I'm planning a trip up there sometime this summer!

kram36
The Destroyer
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/05 14:02:33 (permalink)
Afterburner
kram36

Isn't your Mustang an automatic? Those Porsche's, Camaros, and Corvettes probably didn't even know you were racing them or they were built a over decade ago, not so sure I would be bragging about that. Ford stinks at automatics, always have and probably always will. You own a straight line car, throw some curves in there and the Porsche's and Corvettes from a decade ago will walk you.
BF3PRO
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/05 14:16:21 (permalink)
kram36
Afterburner
kram36

Isn't your Mustang an automatic? Those Porsche's, Camaros, and Corvettes probably didn't even know you were racing them or they were built a over decade ago, not so sure I would be bragging about that. Ford stinks at automatics, always have and probably always will. You own a straight line car, throw some curves in there and the Porsche's and Corvettes from a decade ago will walk you.
Yeah, too bad I'll never willingly support GM... They should've went under instead I got to help them out even though they're garbage...

kaninja
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 8755
  • Ribbons : 25
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/05 14:54:36 (permalink)
kram36

Your thinking is ancient.  Modern Mustangs even with the sold rear axle handle really well.  Ford Automatics always stunk and always will?  I will let that statement sit right there.....now if you had said Dodge I would agree.  The Streets of Willow has a lot of "curves" and the new Mustangs have better lap times than many Porsche's, BMW's, Corvettes, etc......that were all made in the last couple years.  The Mustang isn't slow.....as much as you hope it to be, it isn't.  Against the 1LE which has a tonne of tire stuffed down under and makes great use of it, great gearing, awesome torque, etc.......the Mustang is only about 1.5 seconds slower around a full lap with the same professional driver at the helm.  I mean the difference on anywhere but the track is negligible. 

Corsair 650D   -  i5 3570K @ 4.6GHz  -  Corsair H80i  -  MSI Z77 M-Power  -  16GB DDR3 Corsair Dominator Platinum
WD 1TB Caviar Black x2  -  OCZ 120GB Vertex2 SSD  -  Corsair HX620  -  GTX285 SSC  -  Samsung T240  -  DIR-655

kram36
The Destroyer
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/05 14:57:55 (permalink)
BF3PRO
kram36
Afterburner
kram36

Yeah, too bad I'll never willingly support GM... They should've went under instead I got to help them out even though they're garbage...

You apparently lack the capacity to understand if GM and Chrysler went under the economic catastrophe it would have brought on. Your precious Ford would be gone too.

http://www.bloomberg.com/...-bailouts-rattner-says

Ford asked for a bailout too, they were there begging for money too, but the government wouldn't agree to the terms Ford wanted, so they didn't get the money. Ford also was begging them to give GM and Chrysler money as they knew the catastrophe it would bring on them. Ford was in economical trouble long before GM was. Ford leveraged the whole company on a loan prior to the bailouts. Ford has taken money from the Government, don't fool yourself on that one.
kram36
The Destroyer
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/05 15:07:03 (permalink)
kaninja
kram36

Your thinking is ancient.  Modern Mustangs even with the sold rear axle handle really well.  Ford Automatics always stunk and always will?  I will let that statement sit right there.....now if you had said Dodge I would agree.  The Streets of Willow has a lot of "curves" and the new Mustangs have better lap times than many Porsche's, BMW's, Corvettes, etc......that were all made in the last couple years.  The Mustang isn't slow.....as much as you hope it to be, it isn't.  Against the 1LE which has a tonne of tire stuffed down under and makes great use of it, great gearing, awesome torque, etc.......the Mustang is only about 1.5 seconds slower around a full lap with the same professional driver at the helm.  I mean the difference on anywhere but the track is negligible. 

You're not paying attention. AB doesn't own the new Mustang and the for the solid rear axle "handle really well" for that type of car yes, it's no match to an independent rear suspension. Yes Ford automatics stink.

You think Dodge automatics suck? I don't disagree, but the new one found in the Challenger is a beauty.

JGLuxe
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 7192
  • Ribbons : 17
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/05 18:04:00 (permalink)
kram36
Afterburner
kram36

Maybe his, But throw a curve in front of my S550 and I'll take it like a champ.

That IRS is no joke!

i9-12900ks @ | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 FTW3 ULTRA

BF3PRO
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/05 18:07:38 (permalink)
The fiat challenger is no joke!

kram36
The Destroyer
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/05 20:30:06 (permalink)
BF3PRO

It is a Monster, but it's not as refined as the Camaro ZL1.

0-60 Camaro is hanging right there, 1/4 mile the Challenger eats the Camaro and the figure 8 course the Camaro beats the Challenger. However on the "road course" test really wasn't much of a road course. Lots of straightaways for the Challenger to gain ground back on the Camaro, not very tight corners, pretty much tailored to the Challenger and it still didn't beat the Camaro by much. My money would still go to the ZL1 and it cost less.

post edited by kram36 - 2015/03/05 20:35:43
BF3PRO
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/05 20:47:02 (permalink)
kram36
BF3PRO

It is a Monster, but it's not as refined as the Camaro ZL1.

0-60 Camaro is hanging right there, 1/4 mile the Challenger eats the Camaro and the figure 8 course the Camaro beats the Challenger. However on the "road course" test really wasn't much of a road course. Lots of straightaways for the Challenger to gain ground back on the Camaro, not very tight corners, pretty much tailored to the Challenger and it still didn't beat the Camaro by much. My money would still go to the ZL1 and it cost less.

This is true, the one thing I always look at when it comes to dodge is the cost to fix them and getting parts... If ford didn't exist I'd still get a Chevy over dodge

srtie4k
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1589
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/06 04:45:03 (permalink)
BF3PRO

New Boston is a beautiful place to live. It's the suburb of the woods - every house has 2-5 acres of land surrounded by woods, so you don't have the wall to wall houses you do in the cities.

You'll also be happy to hear that it's likely that the state will be voting for no licensing needs for CC (which would mimic the VT law). And even if they don't, the licensing statute is "shall issue" instead the "may issue" many other states have, i.e. you go to your local police station and fill out the paperwork for a CC, they are required to approve it within 2 weeks or they are liable for breaking the law.

Gaming Rig:
Corsair Vegeance C70, Swiftech H220, Intel i7-3770K @ 4.5GHz (1.24V), Asus Sabertooth Z77, Corsair AX860, 16GB Corsair Vegeance DDR3-1600 CL9 1.35V, EVGA GTX 670 FTW, SanDisk Extreme 240GB SSD, Dell 2408WFP, Corsair K70 Cherry Red, Corsair M65, Logitech Z-5500 5.1
Steambox/HTPC:
Lian Li PC-Q01A, AMD A10-7800, ASRock FM2A88X-ITX, Seasonic ST30SF, 8GB Samsung DDR3-1600 @ 1866, Samsung 840 Evo 250GB MSATA SSD

Affiliate Code: KKDMX98FNV
srtie4k
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1589
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/06 04:53:51 (permalink)
DStith
srtie4k

driving a motorcycle without a helmet is insane stupid.  my dad wrecked his triumph and had a bell helmet on.  it is the primary reason why he is still alive today.  he sent a letter to bell about the helmet and they sent him a new helmet because they were so impressed by his story.  he always wore helmets, even when there was no law requiring it.

I have been to Maine where they have no helmet law and saw a bunch of people driving harleys around with no helmet.  all I could think was, these guys are completely stupid.

If someone thinks he is a rebel for not wearing a seatbelt or a helmet, that is not really the case.

Although I agree with you that riding a motorcycle without a helmet is completely stupid (I ride ATGATT), I agree (with the law here in NH) that it should be up to the individual to decide whether they want to protect themselves or not. We're all adults, and although some of us may not have as many brain cells as others, it should be entirely within one's rights to make their own decisions regarding their own safety, so long as their decision is not affecting the safety of others (in the case of helmet and seatbelt laws, your wearing of a helmet or a seatbelt does not affect the safety of other people).

Gaming Rig:
Corsair Vegeance C70, Swiftech H220, Intel i7-3770K @ 4.5GHz (1.24V), Asus Sabertooth Z77, Corsair AX860, 16GB Corsair Vegeance DDR3-1600 CL9 1.35V, EVGA GTX 670 FTW, SanDisk Extreme 240GB SSD, Dell 2408WFP, Corsair K70 Cherry Red, Corsair M65, Logitech Z-5500 5.1
Steambox/HTPC:
Lian Li PC-Q01A, AMD A10-7800, ASRock FM2A88X-ITX, Seasonic ST30SF, 8GB Samsung DDR3-1600 @ 1866, Samsung 840 Evo 250GB MSATA SSD

Affiliate Code: KKDMX98FNV
BF3PRO
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/06 08:28:13 (permalink)
Thanks for the info! Yeah WV (where all my family is from) is voting right now on the no CC permit required statute.... Right now in NC I have to go to the sheriffs office fill out a form and pay $5 to get a PPP (pistol purchase permit)... They've attempted to get rid of that but the sheriffs always argue that it's an important revenue source... If I rode a motorcycle I'd wear a helmet btw but it should be a personal choice...

JGLuxe
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/06 16:12:10 (permalink)
Can I get into a lot of trouble if I'm driving with a girl on top of me?

Random question, lol.

RainStryke
The Advocate
  • Total Posts : 15872
  • Ribbons : 60
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/06 16:40:39 (permalink)
RushXTC

Random question, lol.

If you were pulled over, they could get you for a few violations... Most states ticket for no seat belts, they can also get you on other violations too depending on how they want to handle it and how compliant you are with them. An excuse like "I needed some air bags in case of an accident since the ford ones don't work." Probably wouldn't help your situation.

Main PC | Secondary PC
Intel i9 10900K | Intel i7 9700K

MSI MEG Z490 ACE | Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Master
ASUS TUF RTX 3090 | NVIDIA RTX 2070 Super
32GB G.Skill Trident Z Royal 4000MHz CL18 | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 4266MHz CL17
SuperFlower Platinum SE 1200w | Seasonic X-1250
Samsung EVO 970 1TB and Crucial P5 1TB | Intel 760p 1TB and Crucial MX100 512GB
Cougar Vortex CF-V12HPB x9 | Cougar Vortex CF-V12SPB-RGB x5

3DMark Results:Time Spy|Port Royal

JGLuxe
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/06 16:45:34 (permalink)
RainStryke
RushXTC

Random question, lol.

If you were pulled over, they could get you for a few violations... Most states ticket for no seat belts, they can also get you on other violations too depending on how they want to handle it and how compliant you are with them. An excuse like "I needed some air bags in case of an accident since the ford ones don't work." Probably wouldn't help your situation.

lmao and she did have some nice airbags, actually.

Oh well, Probably should have asked before it happened.

On a side note : My car is getting repaired of any exterior damages tomorrow.
post edited by RushXTC - 2015/03/06 17:01:16

kram36
The Destroyer
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/06 18:58:21 (permalink)
You get back in touch with Ford?
JGLuxe
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/07 03:08:59 (permalink)
kram36
You get back in touch with Ford?

I just called them back again on Friday and she didn't answer, So I left her a message with my information, lol.

Afterburner
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 25794
  • Ribbons : 110
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/07 06:55:45 (permalink)
kram36

Your blind rage is laughable. Just relax. All these cars are wonderful and awesome driving machines. Owning any of them would be a pleasure.

Now...

I was refering to the 2013 vs. 2013 because of what I own... http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/coupes/1303_2013_chevrolet_camaro_ss_1le_ford_mustang_gt_track_pack/specs.html SS LE1 was $4000 more expensive...

And... Most folks know that these "Magazines" are biased as much as Fox news or CNN is when reporting politics. Here is an example of this. Car & Driver found the 2015 Mustang GT to rank #1 overall http://www.caranddriver.com/comparisons/2015-ford-mustang-gt-vs-chevrolet-camaro-ss-1le-dodge-challenger-r-t-scat-pack-final-scoring-performance-data-and-complete-specs-page-5 GT vs. LE vs. R/T Scat Pack... 

And that is my point... I dropped $2000k in my suspension and now enjoy outperforming cars costing $10-$20k more than mine. Puts a smile on my face. I mean come on... Is that not the point? Find more performance gains than the other fella for less money? 

JGLuxe
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/07 08:44:24 (permalink)
Afterburner
kram36

Your blind rage is laughable. Just relax. All these cars are wonderful and awesome driving machines. Owning any of them would be a pleasure.

Now...

I was refering to the 2013 vs. 2013 because of what I own... http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/coupes/1303_2013_chevrolet_camaro_ss_1le_ford_mustang_gt_track_pack/specs.html SS LE1 was $4000 more expensive...

And... Most folks know that these "Magazines" are biased as much as Fox news or CNN is when reporting politics. Here is an example of this. Car & Driver found the 2015 Mustang GT to rank #1 overall http://www.caranddriver.com/comparisons/2015-ford-mustang-gt-vs-chevrolet-camaro-ss-1le-dodge-challenger-r-t-scat-pack-final-scoring-performance-data-and-complete-specs-page-5 GT vs. LE vs. R/T Scat Pack... 

And that is my point... I dropped $2000k in my suspension and now enjoy outperforming cars costing $10-$20k more than mine. Puts a smile on my face. I mean come on... Is that not the point? Find more performance gains than the other fella for less money? 

In all honesty, I thought he was talking about the 2013/2014 as well, Because he kept saying Track Pack. The 2015 doesn't have a track pack, it has a performance package.

I don't know, All I know is I did like the way the 2012 Camaro handled and the power, but comparing it to a newer mustang GT, I'd say I'm good.

I was driving and 2 motorcycles pulled up next to me, We did a very quick pull (1st, 2nd and 3rd gear only) and I dusted both 600CC motorcycles... Not a lot of cars can do that, So I'm proud as hell of my Mustang. They even shook my hand and another guy pulled over next to me and told me my car was a beast, That the bikes couldn't even keep up lol.

^ That was a quick pull though, I'm sure in the longer run they would have taken me, But I didn't want to risk anything either way, Due to the events going on right now.

way2faded
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3077
  • Ribbons : 3
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/07 08:57:10 (permalink)
Ya even if I'm going 10 miles...I still spend about 8 mins putting over $2k in safety gear on....cuz even as this thread shows, there's lots of idiots out there that don't even care about their own lives..let alone yours.
kram36
The Destroyer
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/07 11:52:12 (permalink)
RushXTC
Afterburner
kram36

Now...

In all honesty, I thought he was talking about the 2013/2014 as well, Because he kept saying Track Pack. The 2015 doesn't have a track pack, it has a performance package.

I don't know, All I know is I did like the way the 2012 Camaro handled and the power, but comparing it to a newer mustang GT, I'd say I'm good.

I was driving and 2 motorcycles pulled up next to me, We did a very quick pull (1st, 2nd and 3rd gear only) and I dusted both 600CC motorcycles... Not a lot of cars can do that, So I'm proud as hell of my Mustang. They even shook my hand and another guy pulled over next to me and told me my car was a beast, That the bikes couldn't even keep up lol.

^ That was a quick pull though, I'm sure in the longer run they would have taken me, But I didn't want to risk anything either way, Due to the events going on right now.

Ok, the whole deal started on a post I made showing a pic of a 2015 Camaro 1LE calling it Awesome and a pic of a 2015 Mustang GT calling it LOL. AB I don't have blind rage, either read the whole thread or don't pop in shooting your keyboard off and you can't take $2k of suspension parts and beat the handling of even a 2013 1LE. Ford couldn't even do it with the Mustang GT Track Pack.

My original post.

kram36
RobertD92
Get a beater for now then go by the 6th gen camaro ss next year.
Or a 2015 ss now lol

Agreed!

Awesome.

LOL

The person's post that snipped the pictures, which AB responded too.

kram36
DStith
kram36
RobertD92
Get a beater for now then go by the 6th gen camaro ss next year.
Or a 2015 ss now lol

Agreed!

Awesome.
<snip>

LOL

<snip>

Man wacky comments.  Why is it that people whom can't even afford to buy a car post nonsense like this? haha and I see everyone on this forum ignored the posts except these two folk.  lmao.  Neither of these guys are ever going to own any of the cars mentioned. hehe  This happens on like every car forum or thread.

Sorry son, but I could buy either car at anytime I wished. The Camaro 1LE is a far superior machine then the Mustang GT even with the Track Pack.

Even you AB snipped out parts of my post and the original person's post that had 2015 Camaro in it.

Afterburner
kram36

I don't care if Ford calls it the Performance Pack now, it's the package made for the track.
post edited by kram36 - 2015/03/07 12:45:23
Page: << < ..1112131415.. > >> Showing page 15 of 21
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile