EVGA

MY mITX hadron air psu problem

Author
Errol8600
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2015/02/21 20:54:58 (permalink)
I been having a problem with my case psu and its really bugging the hell out of me! and i already have exchanged one because the power wouldnt come on at all, then tripped the power switch and it came on. after all that i connected all the components to the mobo and it seemed to work fine, did all the updates and drivers. i shut it down and left for a few hours and came back and the power wont even come on like before. i would really like to know why this happens? is there a fail safe to this psu or is it the connectors in the mobo. i already have hooked the mobo to another psu and it turned on normally. so the psu in the air seems to not want to turn or something. i would like answers to this please cause i feel like this wasnt worth it to have.

2 Replies Related Threads

weenstan
    • Total Posts : 37
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: MY mITX hadron air psu problem 2015/02/23 09:59:31 (permalink)
    Hmm I seem to be having a similar problem, albeit mine is a bit less drastic. When I plug my power cable into my power supply, sometimes no power goes through (the LED on my motherboard stays off). What I noticed is that by playing with the cable connected to the power supply, the power goes on. Other than that it seems that the power stays pretty constant.

_JoseR
    SSC Member
    • Total Posts : 826
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re: MY mITX hadron air psu problem 2015/03/05 07:08:23 (permalink)
    Errol8600
    I been having a problem with my case psu and its really bugging the hell out of me! and i already have exchanged one because the power wouldnt come on at all, then tripped the power switch and it came on. after all that i connected all the components to the mobo and it seemed to work fine, did all the updates and drivers. i shut it down and left for a few hours and came back and the power wont even come on like before. i would really like to know why this happens? is there a fail safe to this psu or is it the connectors in the mobo. i already have hooked the mobo to another psu and it turned on normally. so the psu in the air seems to not want to turn or something. i would like answers to this please cause i feel like this wasnt worth it to have.

If you have your system plugged into a UPS or into a power saturated surge protector move the connection to an unused power outlet. If this does not work test the power supply either with a multimeter which should have a voltage between 11.4 ~ 12.6v or plug it into a known working computer to see if it behaves the same way.

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile