And that's the end of it!

Page: << < ..1112131415.. > >> Showing page 14 of 21
Author
kram36
The Destroyer
  • Total Posts : 21477
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 72
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/03 20:31:03 (permalink)
You hear back from Ford yet?
JGLuxe
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 7192
  • Ribbons : 17
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/03 20:36:18 (permalink)
kram36

I got a call on Monday, Haven't called them back lol.

People are saying that I'm an ass for talking to him like that, But it's not my fault he works at the service department and doesn't know anything about the airbags. They also think I want something out of a lawsuit, lmao.... I just want this matter to be known.

i9-12900ks @ | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 FTW3 ULTRA

JGLuxe
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/03 20:37:01 (permalink)
Check out this 2015 Mustang GT, It was in a worse wreck than mine and none of the airbags deployed.

NONE.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/F...&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

MSim
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 14685
  • Ribbons : 38
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/03 20:46:38 (permalink)
RushXTC
kram36

People are saying that I'm an ass for talking to him like that, But it's not my fault he works at the service department and doesn't know anything about the airbags. They also think I want something out of a lawsuit, lmao.... I just want this matter to be known.

Should ask for free oil change for a year.

Baltothewolf
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3762
  • Ribbons : 5
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/03 21:04:08 (permalink)
RushXTC
Check out this 2015 Mustang GT, It was in a worse wreck than mine and none of the airbags deployed.

NONE.

Wow that thing is sexy in the back half, and what, 23k with that damage and again, WHAT NO AIRBAGS DEPLOYED???? HOW????

My Laptop (GE63VR-7RF):
-7700HQ.
-16GB RAM.
-GTX 1070.
-128GB SSD.
-1X 1TB 7200 spinny drive.

JGLuxe
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/03 21:06:05 (permalink)
Baltothewolf
RushXTC

NONE.

Wow that thing is sexy in the back half, and what, 23k with that damage and again, WHAT NO AIRBAGS DEPLOYED???? HOW????

That's what I'm wondering and no matter how much hate I get from people, I will make sure it is brought to the attention to Ford.

Thanks to you guys for pushing me to doing it instead of ignoring it! This could save someones life...

post edited by RushXTC - 2015/03/03 21:08:20

DStith
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 133
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/03 22:32:44 (permalink)
MSim
RushXTC
kram36

Should ask for free oil change for a year.

free oil change for a year hahahaha I get free oil changes for as long as I own my mustang and it really isn't much, just a marketing strategy.  I changed the oil on mine recently because I put low miles.  They do mine every 5k.  free oil changes for  a year would cost them about 60 bucks tops probably.

Old rig, ftw: Evga 790i FTW, SLI Evga GTX 260 Core 216 Superclocked 4GB RAM Core2Duo E8400 (parted out, gone)
New rig 8th Generation i7 8700k with GTX 2080ti upgraded from GTX 670 4GB and 64gb G.Skill TridentZ RGB ddr4, some NVME drives and and a couple 480GB SATA III ssds.  Evga 7" Tegra Nvidia quadcore tablet.  Evga Z10 Keyboard

Baltothewolf
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3762
  • Ribbons : 5
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/03 22:33:38 (permalink)
RushXTC
Baltothewolf
RushXTC

NONE.

That's what I'm wondering and no matter how much hate I get from people, I will make sure it is brought to the attention to Ford.

Thanks to you guys for pushing me to doing it instead of ignoring it! This could TAKE someones life...

Edited for present context.

I agree, you seriously might be able to get your car fixed for free if you keep going with this. Or maybe your car even replaced. I would honestly try that as well.

My Laptop (GE63VR-7RF):
-7700HQ.
-16GB RAM.
-GTX 1070.
-128GB SSD.
-1X 1TB 7200 spinny drive.

DStith
Superclocked Member
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/03 22:43:19 (permalink)
Yeah ford dealers in particular are tricky to deal with.  Filled with snakes and the like.  I can't remember if I have been to one yet that isn't shady.  But it's good that you are getting it sorted.  I went through hell purchasing a mustang and don't really plan on doing it again.  It's like these dealers get you in the door and then they don't want your business but instead of telling you that, they'll try to get you to sign (?? logic).   Hoping that next time around if I do choose a different make, I wouldn't be surrounded in a snake pit by weirdos and shifty cheats etc.  But there was one other make of car dealership I went to that was shady as hell too, so needless to say I never owned a Toyota.  That dealership experience was bizarre enough to keep my business elsewhere.

Old rig, ftw: Evga 790i FTW, SLI Evga GTX 260 Core 216 Superclocked 4GB RAM Core2Duo E8400 (parted out, gone)
New rig 8th Generation i7 8700k with GTX 2080ti upgraded from GTX 670 4GB and 64gb G.Skill TridentZ RGB ddr4, some NVME drives and and a couple 480GB SATA III ssds.  Evga 7" Tegra Nvidia quadcore tablet.  Evga Z10 Keyboard

DStith
Superclocked Member
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/03 22:45:06 (permalink)
Baltothewolf
RushXTC
Baltothewolf
RushXTC

NONE.

Thanks to you guys for pushing me to doing it instead of ignoring it! This could TAKE someones life...

Edited for present context.

I agree, you seriously might be able to get your car fixed for free if you keep going with this. Or maybe your car even replaced. I would honestly try that as well.

I seriously doubt they're going to swap the entire vehicle over an airbag or glovebox issue.  He'd have to definitely get a lawyer for the car not passing safety requirements of the DOT for that.  It won't be easy to prove that they cannot fix the air bag system, especially since the car is already damaged which was not their fault.  Also I would expect that this process would cost him a bunch of ca$h and the motor company probably knows that and the likelyhood of burning off all the money in legal fees to fix with replacement of the car is pretty unlikely unless the guy is nuts.  Actually I see here he has owned within the past half decade what, 3 or 4 different cars?  What gives here?  Why does he need to go through so many vehicles.  I don't know anyone who does that besides people who buy all used cars.  So MAYBE the OP is crazy enough to spend lots of money on attorneys then who knows.  The vehicle manufacturer doesn't know this stuff.  Looks to me like someone is spending too much cash on rides, no offense intended here though.  But I mean if you have a car that works, drive it.

Think of it this way, why don't most people want to buy salvaged vehicles?  Even if they are cheap?  Easy, the safety system has been compromised (air bags, crumple zones etc) and there is really no fool proof way to know if it had been repaired back to OE standards.  I had a guy trying to sell me a bmw 530i a couple months ago salvaged title which he didn't lie about and I couldn't tell if the car would even be safe after that since there are contact points to trigger air bags, and other things I really have know knowledge of in these cars.
post edited by DStith - 2015/03/03 22:50:39

JGLuxe
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/04 06:23:12 (permalink)
No, I wouldn't do that. Also, Yes, I do go through cars a lot, Why? I get tired of them and I have the $$ to do so.

So do my parents, They upgrade every 2 years (2 different cars) and so does my sister (3 cars in the past 2 years). This doesn't mean there's anything wrong. I just go with new things, Because hey... If you have the money to swap cars every 2 years, Why not?

transdogmifier
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 6116
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/04 06:42:16 (permalink)
I've gotten 4 different cars in the last 6 years...so nothing unusual to me. Thinking about trading in my 2014 Mazda 6 as we speak, actually..

On topic, Rush, they need to fix that air bag crap for free.  They didn't work correctly and you or a passenger can be killed because of that.

Don't let 'em push you around.

AMD Ryzen 7900x3d
Deepcool LT720
Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX X670 (Might change..don't like this board)
eVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming (Hybrid kit on it)
Asus ROG Swift PG43UQ 4k Monitor
eVGA 1600W Supernova T2 PSU
32GB Kingston 6000 DDR5 (2x16GB) Fury
Corsair MP600 Pro 2TB (Boot)
Corsair MP600 2TB (Games/Data)
Phanteks P500A Case

transdogmifier
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 6116
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/04 06:46:08 (permalink)
kram36
BF3PRO
kram36
BF3PRO
Is it too much that I dont think companies should be forced to provide airbags and seat belts in their vehicles?

They are very necessary. What kills people is their body impacting into the car. Those not smart enough to wear a seat belt, might get saved by an air bag.

I witnessed a Pontiac Grand Am get from the side in the front passenger fender. The driver wasn't wearing a seat belt, pulled her right out of the drivers seat, over the center console and it dumped her complete body into the passenger foot-well. A Chevy pickup hit her at less then 30 mph. When I got to her, she was knocked out cold and shacking like someone having a seizure and bleeding from several spots.
They maybe necessary but think of how much more innovative they would be if they weren't forced... They could be an add on... Maybe more comfortable (seat belts) and airbagsight advance into something better and more effective...

Nah, it needed to be enforced. We would be driving cars without seat belts/air bags with 150 hp getting 10 mpg if car companies didn't have rules to follow.

There are many things that are forced that don't need to be forced.

Frankly after I hit 21, I shouldn't be forced to wear a seat belt if I don't want to. My life, my choice ..

is it a stupid choice? sure, but the government shouldn't be making it for me.

AMD Ryzen 7900x3d
Deepcool LT720
Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX X670 (Might change..don't like this board)
eVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming (Hybrid kit on it)
Asus ROG Swift PG43UQ 4k Monitor
eVGA 1600W Supernova T2 PSU
32GB Kingston 6000 DDR5 (2x16GB) Fury
Corsair MP600 Pro 2TB (Boot)
Corsair MP600 2TB (Games/Data)
Phanteks P500A Case

kaninja
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 8755
  • Ribbons : 25
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/04 08:04:07 (permalink)
transdogmifier

Frankly after I hit 21, I shouldn't be forced to wear a seat belt if I don't want to. My life, my choice ..

Driving is a privilege. One of the rules in place is that you don't become a bloody projectile in an accident putting an even heavier burden on the health care system and needlessly wasting everyone's tax dollars.

Corsair 650D   -  i5 3570K @ 4.6GHz  -  Corsair H80i  -  MSI Z77 M-Power  -  16GB DDR3 Corsair Dominator Platinum
WD 1TB Caviar Black x2  -  OCZ 120GB Vertex2 SSD  -  Corsair HX620  -  GTX285 SSC  -  Samsung T240  -  DIR-655

Holo
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3328
  • Ribbons : 4
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/04 08:53:55 (permalink)
kaninja
transdogmifier

Driving is a privilege. One of the rules in place is that you don't become a bloody projectile in an accident putting an even heavier burden on the health care system and needlessly wasting everyone's tax dollars.

No. The seatbelt thing shouldn't be a requirement - I agree with transdog. Why should I have to wear a safety device? Are you forced to wear a condom during sex? No, but if you don't pregnancy may occur. And that's a risk some are willing to take. That said, people dying from no seatbelt would still be less strain on the health system than the bs underage teens who have kids  and cant properly raise them financially relying on unemployment and other methods of acquiring cash.

DStith
Superclocked Member
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/04 10:05:31 (permalink)
RushXTC
No, I wouldn't do that. Also, Yes, I do go through cars a lot, Why? I get tired of them and I have the $$ to do so.

So do my parents, They upgrade every 2 years (2 different cars) and so does my sister (3 cars in the past 2 years). This doesn't mean there's anything wrong. I just go with new things, Because hey... If you have the money to swap cars every 2 years, Why not?

man you guys are swapping out cars that can last over 10 years.  If you use your head, you can invest the money and do something.  Everyone has a car.  The guy down the street from me had a new car every 2 months, kept swapping til he ended up with a 7 series BMW and nobody around here cares that he owns a 7 series.  lol.  He had all the brand new stuff too.  He had a charger (the one with the new body style), v6 mustang, some cadillacs, I forgot what else.  I think he had a brand new truck at one point too.  Now just the bmw.

If you're getting a new car every 2 years, it makes sense if you include it as part of a business and are taking it on lease from the dealer.  Otherwise, I would assume you should have a really high paying job such as an engineer, doctor, pharmacist, lawyer, etc. These are the guys who can do it.  But the last time I talked to a pharmacist that was into cars, he was keeping all of them.  He owns 5 BMWs.  Not that I'm a bmw fan but everyone knows they can be costly which psychologically is part of the reason why people buy them.

DStith
Superclocked Member
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/04 10:09:11 (permalink)
Holo
kaninja
transdogmifier

No. The seatbelt thing shouldn't be a requirement - I agree with transdog. Why should I have to wear a safety device? Are you forced to wear a condom during sex? No, but if you don't pregnancy may occur. And that's a risk some are willing to take. That said, people dying from no seatbelt would still be less strain on the health system than the bs underage teens who have kids  and cant properly raise them financially relying on unemployment and other methods of acquiring cash.

LMAO come on guys, who doesn't wear a seat belt?  Only people whom complain about it got ticketed for forgetting to put it on.  You buy the seat belt when you buy the car, so you aren't going to use it? hahah.  It doesn't take any time to put it on.

I know a guy who got ticketed, big ticket, for having passengers with no seat belt.  I always check when people get in my car that are younger than me and make sure they put it on.  In one way, it is kinda like handing a motorcycle helmet to a passenger of your motorcycle.  But in another way it is preventing the chance of a cop seeing that you have passengers with no seat belts.  Arguement against this is kinda futile since if you get in an accident and your best friend gets thrown ahead and gets killed, guess who goes to prison?  Remember this happened with Hulk Hogan's son.  Involantary man slaughter.  Just use the seat belts guys, sheesh.  The police are doing this as a job "to serve and protect" not "to enforce and enslave".  They are protecting your lives.

DStith
Superclocked Member
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/04 10:12:49 (permalink)
kram36
RobertD92
Get a beater for now then go by the 6th gen camaro ss next year.
Or a 2015 ss now lol

Agreed!

Awesome.
<snip>

LOL

<snip>

Man wacky comments.  Why is it that people whom can't even afford to buy a car post nonsense like this? haha and I see everyone on this forum ignored the posts except these two folk.  lmao.  Neither of these guys are ever going to own any of the cars mentioned. hehe  This happens on like every car forum or thread.

kaninja
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 8755
  • Ribbons : 25
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/04 10:16:19 (permalink)
Holo
kaninja
transdogmifier

It isn't the dying from no seatbelt.....it is the heavily injured that would be of great drain on the health care system.. Seat belts are a no brainer. Don't want to wear one?...then don't, be a rebel. The government won't force you to buckle up just fine you if you get caught.

Corsair 650D   -  i5 3570K @ 4.6GHz  -  Corsair H80i  -  MSI Z77 M-Power  -  16GB DDR3 Corsair Dominator Platinum
WD 1TB Caviar Black x2  -  OCZ 120GB Vertex2 SSD  -  Corsair HX620  -  GTX285 SSC  -  Samsung T240  -  DIR-655

BF3PRO
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3797
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/04 10:33:59 (permalink)
DStith
Holo
kaninja
transdogmifier

LMAO come on guys, who doesn't wear a seat belt?  Only people whom complain about it got ticketed for forgetting to put it on.  You buy the seat belt when you buy the car, so you aren't going to use it? hahah.  It doesn't take any time to put it on.

I know a guy who got ticketed, big ticket, for having passengers with no seat belt.  I always check when people get in my car that are younger than me and make sure they put it on.  In one way, it is kinda like handing a motorcycle helmet to a passenger of your motorcycle.  But in another way it is preventing the chance of a cop seeing that you have passengers with no seat belts.  Arguement against this is kinda futile since if you get in an accident and your best friend gets thrown ahead and gets killed, guess who goes to prison?  Remember this happened with Hulk Hogan's son.  Involantary man slaughter.  Just use the seat belts guys, sheesh.  The police are doing this as a job "to serve and protect" not "to enforce and enslave".  They are protecting your lives.
I rarely use a seatbelt... I've never been ticketed for it and I haven't been ticketed for many other things that shouldn't be forced... In NC seatbelt is no longer a primary offense... What's wrong with a beater car? Maybe they weren't spoiled and didn't get a Mercedes for their 16th birthday and appreciate the value of things?
post edited by BF3PRO - 2015/03/04 10:36:01

My Affiliate Code: OEESSSDNZV

DStith
Superclocked Member
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/04 12:11:15 (permalink)
BF3PRO
DStith
Holo
kaninja
transdogmifier

I rarely use a seatbelt... I've never been ticketed for it and I haven't been ticketed for many other things that shouldn't be forced... In NC seatbelt is no longer a primary offense... What's wrong with a beater car? Maybe they weren't spoiled and didn't get a Mercedes for their 16th birthday and appreciate the value of things?

Nothing wrong with a beater car, not sure where that came from.  Also one doesn't have to be spoiled to not appreciate a car, I mean after all I see folk whom go through a whole bunch of v6 mustangs and other cars and never are satisfied and those people bought their cars with their own money.  Cars just sit parked most of the time when you own them so it is no wonder that there are folk that are either given them for their 16th birthday present or buy them at age 21 and don't really appreciate what they have.

Come to think of it, judging from OP photos... the guy down the street from me owns the exact tungsten V6 mustang that the OP started out with (though pony package tends to come equipped with an automatic which is the same auto that the GT had).  with a manual (tremec T5 manual 5 speed transmission, GT MT comes with a more robust and heavily reliable tremec TR-3650) and he basically does use it as a beater.  It is an obvious salvage title vehicle (I can see the bondo cracking on the upper quarter panel in the rear passenger side).  But his main concern is his baby and his wife, and finishing UC mathematics major.  He's a good guy and he enjoys his car enough.

There still are people out there whom cannot afford a car at all.  But the way society is structured, I really don't get around those people too much besides freshman college students at times.  I had a car when I was a freshman in college though.  I didn't need a car at all in high school.  People NEED cars in high school when they are required in life to work during that time.  But anyway I still have that same car in addition to my mustang. I have no plans to ever sell it.

But this seat belt stuff.  I could never understand not wearing the seat belt.  Even in my first car.  It makes me feel more secure to the seat.  I have ridden in vans where you feel like if you don't have it on, you might slide off the seat into the instrument panel (the dash, as laymen call it).  The guy who owned the shop that painted my car wouldn't even wear a seat belt in my car that he painted ! haha! I was like what the heck.  He would take the strap and lay it over his lap and say "ok I'm ready let's go".  I guess I took him to lunch and things when I was younger, I can't recall.  I was like, it's almost buckled why doesn't this guy buckle it up.  He put it across his lap in case police came by.

The rear seats in my car don't have seat belts. I had a 15yr old girl back there once and she was literally sliding across the entire seat when I was going around turns.  I think it would have helped keep her more comfortable if she was strapped in place anyway.  And in that car it is legal because the car wasn't equipped from the factory with seat belts in the rear.  Only in the front.  I may put some in some day but it was never a priority.  I usually just have front seat passengers.

Also these guys, street racing new mustangs...and the car whips out across into the other lane and kills two people.  I'm only guessing here but I think maybe he turned off the ABS?? LOL come on...  Personally with what I saw there, in the video in the previous post in this thread, those guys should have been running those cars at a race track not on the street.  At the very least, if anyone got injured or killed it would have been the driver on a 1/4 mile, not """""innocent"""" bystanders.  What I mean by innocent here is, none of these people are legally allowed to be on a public street participating and/or witnessing a street race.  Public roads are intended for people to share the road with other commuters.

This is pretty much the same thing that happened with the porsche that killed the movie star from fast and furious.  The porsche didn't even have ABS to begin with.  it's like what the hell, that is a really expensive modern porsche and no modern braking equipment?? sheesh.  I wouldn't want to drive a performance car that was not properly equipped with safety, seat belts, abs, traction control, etc.  All this stuff is very useful to have in a car.

Never buy a car intending to street race it. It is illegal and there are reasons for it.  Driving is a privilege, not a right.  Police don't stop street races and consider them illegal to condemn / imprison etc citizens whom own fast cars; they stop street races to save lives.  To protect and to serve.

Guys, next thing you are going to tell me is you want to swap out your safety glass with pane glass windows from a house.  Come on, use your head. hehe.  But ok if you don't want to wear seat belts that is fine, your choice.  My opinion, I prefer to wear them, your opinion you don't want to.  It is fair enough. :)  Just stay safe.

srtie4k
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1589
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/04 12:23:53 (permalink)
Some of you guys need to move to NH, the libertarian paradise (relative to the rest of the US anyways). No seat belt laws, no helmet laws, very lax gun laws, no sales tax...

Gaming Rig:
Corsair Vegeance C70, Swiftech H220, Intel i7-3770K @ 4.5GHz (1.24V), Asus Sabertooth Z77, Corsair AX860, 16GB Corsair Vegeance DDR3-1600 CL9 1.35V, EVGA GTX 670 FTW, SanDisk Extreme 240GB SSD, Dell 2408WFP, Corsair K70 Cherry Red, Corsair M65, Logitech Z-5500 5.1
Steambox/HTPC:
Lian Li PC-Q01A, AMD A10-7800, ASRock FM2A88X-ITX, Seasonic ST30SF, 8GB Samsung DDR3-1600 @ 1866, Samsung 840 Evo 250GB MSATA SSD

Affiliate Code: KKDMX98FNV
WgregB
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 228
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/04 14:33:43 (permalink)
srtie4k
Some of you guys need to move to NH, the libertarian paradise (relative to the rest of the US anyways). No seat belt laws, no helmet laws, very lax gun laws, no sales tax...

Now that is screwed up!

ASRock P67 Extreme6 - i5-2500k
G-Skill Ripjaw 1600 -16GB
OCZ Vertex 4, OCZ Agility 4, Seagate Momentus XT ST750LX003
 Hitachi GST Deskstar 2 TB - Storage
2-GTX 460 SLI 
Thermaltake Toughpower 750W
DStith
Superclocked Member
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/04 14:42:56 (permalink)
srtie4k

driving a motorcycle without a helmet is insane stupid.  my dad wrecked his triumph and had a bell helmet on.  it is the primary reason why he is still alive today.  he sent a letter to bell about the helmet and they sent him a new helmet because they were so impressed by his story.  he always wore helmets, even when there was no law requiring it.

I have been to Maine where they have no helmet law and saw a bunch of people driving harleys around with no helmet.  all I could think was, these guys are completely stupid.

If someone thinks he is a rebel for not wearing a seatbelt or a helmet, that is not really the case.

kram36
The Destroyer
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/04 16:03:46 (permalink)
DStith
kram36
RobertD92
Get a beater for now then go by the 6th gen camaro ss next year.
Or a 2015 ss now lol

Agreed!

Awesome.
<snip>

LOL

<snip>

Man wacky comments.  Why is it that people whom can't even afford to buy a car post nonsense like this? haha and I see everyone on this forum ignored the posts except these two folk.  lmao.  Neither of these guys are ever going to own any of the cars mentioned. hehe  This happens on like every car forum or thread.

Sorry son, but I could buy either car at anytime I wished. The Camaro 1LE is a far superior machine then the Mustang GT even with the Track Pack.

BTW: I drive a Porsche.
BF3PRO
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/04 17:09:52 (permalink)
srtie4k
actually plan on it... Currently looking at houses now... Thanks for letting everyone else know though! I don't mind any of the things you said in fact i wish the gun laws were more "lax". Again, that's their choice to be insanely stupid... We can't ban certain things when it comes to sexual orientation or what a woman does with HER body... I'm using the same argument they use... How'd you know I was a libertarian?
post edited by BF3PRO - 2015/03/04 17:11:39

kram36
The Destroyer
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/04 18:05:22 (permalink)
BF3PRO
srtie4k
actually plan on it... Currently looking at houses now... Thanks for letting everyone else know though! I don't mind any of the things you said in fact i wish the gun laws were more "lax". Again, that's their choice to be insanely stupid... We can't ban certain things when it comes to sexual orientation or what a woman does with HER body... I'm using the same argument they use... How'd you know I was a libertarian?

You sound more anarchism then libertarian.
Afterburner
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 25794
  • Ribbons : 110
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/04 19:35:04 (permalink)
kram36

The Camaro 1LE is a far superior machine then the Mustang GT even with the Track Pack.

You make me laugh. Chevy cost $4000 more than the GT. I could take $2000 of that $4000 saved and add a few parts here and there to the GT and Smoke that SS LE1.

Ask me how I know... My GT is still factory tune/NA... Yet I have laid to waste several Porsche's, Camaros, Corvets, Subaru's (Multiple different years models of each) ETC. 

Now... Both cars are pretty awesome. Wife and I are still upset on how small the interior is and the tiny back window is not that good for sight... We actually went to buy one one afternoon. Then I went to test drive. VERY disappointed...

JGLuxe
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/04 19:47:56 (permalink)
Afterburner
kram36

The Camaro 1LE is a far superior machine then the Mustang GT even with the Track Pack.

You make me laugh. Chevy cost $4000 more than the GT. I could take $2000 of that $4000 saved and add a few parts here and there to the GT and Smoke that SS LE1.

Ask me how I know... My GT is still factory tune/NA... Yet I have laid to waste several Porsche's, Camaros, Corvets, Subaru's (Multiple different years models of each) ETC. 

Now... Both cars are pretty awesome. Wife and I are still upset on how small the interior is and the tiny back window is not that good for sight... We actually went to buy one one afternoon. Then I went to test drive. VERY disappointed...

100% Agree, I was looking at the price to compare it, I don't see how he can compare those 2... With the extra money, You can definitely WALK the SS 1LE.

Even if my 2015 is heavier, It will still devour Camaros day and night.

BF3PRO
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: And that's the end of it! 2015/03/05 03:45:41 (permalink)
kram36
BF3PRO
srtie4k

You sound more anarchism then libertarian.
So because I believe gun laws a little too strict and don't think a seatbelt should be regulated I sound like an anarchist?

Anyways, I can't trust a company that took a bailout...

Page: << < ..1112131415.. > >> Showing page 14 of 21
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile