FAKE OSCAR PRANK - Pretending to be a Celebrity

Author
HAZMAN_THE_GREAT
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 4805
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 7
2015/03/02 19:58:04 (permalink)

Well this video truly justifies my statement on a recent thread I made about how so many people worship celebrates. Too many people care about hollywood instead of caring about their own neighbor and communities. Funny prank though indeed. One top commenter on the video is wondering if he would be charged for theft since he technically "stole" from stores he got free stuff from. But I say he didn't steal anything because that's the employees' fault for letting him get away with not paying.

6 Replies Related Threads

JGLuxe
    CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
    • Total Posts : 7192
    • Ribbons : 17
    Re: FAKE OSCAR PRANK - Pretending to be a Celebrity 2015/03/02 22:48:15 (permalink)
    Did he just go on a joyride with a car that isn't his?

i9-12900ks @ | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 FTW3 ULTRA

rjohnson11
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 102291
    • Ribbons : 84
    Re: FAKE OSCAR PRANK - Pretending to be a Celebrity 2015/03/02 23:48:30 (permalink)
    HAZMAN_THE_GREAT

Well this video truly justifies my statement on a recent thread I made about how so many people worship celebrates. Too many people care about hollywood instead of caring about their own neighbor and communities. Funny prank though indeed. One top commenter on the video is wondering if he would be charged for theft since he technically "stole" from stores he got free stuff from. But I say he didn't steal anything because that's the employees' fault for letting him get away with not paying.

A court may not agree with you on this thought....

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

Brad_Hawthorne
    Insert Custom Title Here
    • Total Posts : 23174
    • Ribbons : 39
    Re: FAKE OSCAR PRANK - Pretending to be a Celebrity 2015/03/02 23:57:32 (permalink)
    HAZMAN_THE_GREAT
    Too many people care about hollywood instead of caring about their own neighbor and communities.

My main issue with your premise is you unduly put your neighbors on a pedestal. What have they done to make you think they deserve preferential treatment? And why must your premise be mutually exclusive? There is a lot that Leonerd Nemoy did in life that is admirable, yet you cut him down because of a stereotypical perception you have of a certain segment of the population. Whether they're someone that lives next door or someone that has acted in movies, I find merit in their life based on what they have and haven't done as an individual.

I find that to be the problem I see in all of this. You are willing to take a random segment of people and assign a stereotype to them and then pass judgement wholesale on them because you do not directly identify with them on a personal level. There is something fundamentally wrong in that. I volunteer 100s of hours a year to my community via volunteer staff at a local museum and as a member of the local Civil Air Patrol composite squadron doing blood runs for the American Red Cross. I give back plenty to my community in places where they deserve it. Yet, I have a few neighbors that are a waste of oxygen.

I think that you're off base with your perceptions of the world. You show intolerance. You have an established history of radical belief on the forums. There is something to be said for the concept of respecting others even if you don't agree with them. Intolerance and finding offense in everything is the poison that is killing society.
    post edited by Brad_Hawthorne - 2015/03/03 00:22:25
    HAZMAN_THE_GREAT
    CLASSIFIED Member
    • Total Posts : 4805
    • Ribbons : 7
    Re: FAKE OSCAR PRANK - Pretending to be a Celebrity 2015/03/03 00:29:33 (permalink)
    Brad_Hawthorne
    HAZMAN_THE_GREAT
    Too many people care about hollywood instead of caring about their own neighbor and communities.

My main issue with your premise is you unduly put your neighbors on a pedestal. What have they done to make you think they deserve preferential treatment? And why must your premise be mutually exclusive? There is a lot that Leonerd Nemoy did in life that is admirable, yet you cut him down because of a stereotypical perception you have of a certain segment of the population. I find that to be the problem I see in all of this. You are willing to take a random segment of people and assign a stereotype to them and then pass judgement wholesale on them because you do not directly identify with them on a personal level. There is something fundamentally wrong in that. I volunteer 100s of hours a year to my community via volunteer staff at a local museum and as a member of the local Civil Air Patrol composite squadron doing blood runs for the American Red Cross. I give back plenty to my community in places where they deserve it. I also think that you're off base with your perceptions of the world. You show intolerance. There is something to be said for the concept of respecting others even if you don't agree with them. Intolerance and finding offense in everything is the poison that is killing society.

Brad I am going to be nice but WOW you missed my point. My point is too many people dont care about their fellow brother. The point also is that many people are addicted and lost into this entertainment with no conscious of caring about others but their beloved super stars. Think about this, its so funny yet sad that many people can name 10-20 celebs on the top of their head but they cant name 5 senators or 5 congressman in both state and federal levels on the top of their head. That's how lost people are in this useless entertainment industry. I guess Drake is more popular than George Washington in America huh. Also why on earth are you trying to justify to me what you did, I dont care about that because it has no relevance in the point. You want a cookie or something. One more thing, of course there are people in hollywood that do good things. Take for example Kirk Cameron, Joe Teti, Jay Leno, Julianne Hough, Rob Dyrdeck, Judge Napolitano. Its just that people need to stop worshiping and mimicking these super stars as if they're Gods. Come on man you can understand that right?

Chrome-M-Dragon
    CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
    • Total Posts : 7806
    • Ribbons : 30
    Re: FAKE OSCAR PRANK - Pretending to be a Celebrity 2015/03/03 14:51:36 (permalink)
    I hate everyone....No need to be picky about it....

*walks away*

People are, well, only Human. We know that. The rule of law is borne out in identifying, condemning, and punishing those who violate the standards on which we all agree. This is exactly what we do in america. -James Inhofe

Use any of the codes below for a free hug and a high five! Much love to all you wonderful nerds!
    Associate: 5L1LJB5JQ94H892 Affiliate Code: QRXQKO8ZJS

-ZS-Carpenter
    FTW Member
    • Total Posts : 1547
    • Ribbons : 2
    Re: FAKE OSCAR PRANK - Pretending to be a Celebrity 2015/03/03 15:55:39 (permalink)
    Chrome-M-Dragon
    I hate everyone....No need to be picky about it....

*walks away*

+1

Main rig: gaming/folding
    Z68 FTW 2600k@4.2  980 Ti sc+
    Dedicated folders
    x79 Classy/4820k 3x 970
    Q9550/780i 2x 770
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile