EA Access offers first look at Battlefield Hardline

Author
MSim
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 14685
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 38
2015/01/22 08:06:35 (permalink)

General PSA for EA Access subscribers, and likely to be similar to the Dragon Age: Inquisition promotion, Battlefield: Hardline will also be available early through the service.

"Yes, you will be able to get early access to Battlefield Hardline through EA Access," responded the official Battlefield twitter to a question about the game being downloadable for the service.

Source

I bet EA will give EA Access subscribers a week early access to try and sell more subscriptions.

4 Replies Related Threads

chrisdglong
    CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
    • Total Posts : 7220
    • Ribbons : 7
    Re: EA Access offers first look at Battlefield Hardline 2015/01/24 21:30:28 (permalink)
    I will not buy from EA again. My last two games in the previous few years were Titanfall and BF4... I am officially done with EA. I have not bought a single other game since Origin took over... However, they have become worse... They released that crap BF4 and Titanfall. I hope this game falls flat... 
    VooDooPC
    SSC Member
    • Total Posts : 727
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: EA Access offers first look at Battlefield Hardline 2015/01/24 23:23:55 (permalink)
    chrisdglong
    I will not buy from EA again. My last two games in the previous few years were Titanfall and BF4... I am officially done with EA. I have not bought a single other game since Origin took over... However, they have become worse... They released that crap BF4 and Titanfall. I hope this game falls flat... 

I actually bought Titanfall and Battlefield 4 a few months ago when they were on sale. After waiting 10 minutes for a Titanfall match I returned it using the Origin Guarantee thing, claiming "Had trouble connecting to other players". I also returned Battlefield 4 because I thought about it, and really didn't want to do the whole grind thing, especially after it being out for almost two years. Everyone is level 100 something with everything unlocked.

Titanfall is also free every other weekend at this point.

EA just doesn't seem to make the games I want to play. Well, they did make them, now they keep REmaking them.
    mistermister
    CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
    • Total Posts : 5804
    • Ribbons : 13
    Re: EA Access offers first look at Battlefield Hardline 2015/01/25 01:39:23 (permalink)
    chrisdglong

Im sorry you didn't like those two awesome titles. Perhaps Flappy Bird will go on sale sometime soon?

AMD 3700x / X-570 Aorus Ultra / RTX-3090 FTW3
    chrisdglong
    CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
    • Total Posts : 7220
    • Ribbons : 7
    Re: EA Access offers first look at Battlefield Hardline 2015/01/25 09:42:07 (permalink)
    mistermister
    chrisdglong

Im sorry you didn't like those two awesome titles. Perhaps Flappy Bird will go on sale sometime soon?

That's a great one...HAHAHA. However, since Titanfall is dead, I guess I'm not the only one... Just a thought.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile