EVGA

Question about changing the colour scheme...

Author
fubarhouse
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 288
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2014/11/18 15:27:18 (permalink)
Hello!

I am curious to see if anybody has attempted to change the color scheme of these mice?
I had in mind simply changing the red on the top of the mouse to a blue to match the color scheme of the rest of the system.

If anybody had any thoughts, done it etc, I would love to hear from you!

3 Replies Related Threads

the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    • Total Posts : 24581
    • Ribbons : 79
    Re: Question about changing the colour scheme... 2014/11/18 15:42:22 (permalink)
    Wait.. Which red? The 4 red leds for sensitivity isn't adjustable. The scroll wheel and EVGA are both adjustable. Just use the evga software for the TORQ (forgot the name, whoops), and you can adjust it.

Not sure that answers your question though.
    fubarhouse
    iCX Member
    • Total Posts : 288
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: Question about changing the colour scheme... 2014/11/18 15:48:00 (permalink)
    My concern was more for the buttons, I understand the LED's can change, but are there aftermarket buttons, or can they be taken off to be painted etc...

If you see on the following page, the colour changing demonstration does not include the buttons.
     - http://www.evga.com/mice/torq/
    the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    • Total Posts : 24581
    • Ribbons : 79
    Re: Question about changing the colour scheme... 2014/11/20 04:05:25 (permalink)
    I am guessing you are referring to the Red thumb and pinky buttons.  

You will not have a warranty if you take them off and paint them as well as risk of breaking them or something else while disassembling the mouse. There is probably no manufacturer out there that has taken the time to make custom buttons for these, as they aren't  really high marketed mice at this time and this is the first time I have even seen them mentioned for being changed. 

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile