EVGA

GTX 570 Warranty Question

Author
theaussie2005
  • Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2014/10/31 21:43:00 (permalink)
I registered my product today in order to RMA it due to it malfunctioning recently, just like I have in the past with some of my other cards, but after registration it says my warranty is no longer valid? The reason I bought this card was because it had the lifetime warranty (AR) affix just in case I had any issues like I did my other cards. EVGA customer support has always been so good to me in the past when issues such as these arise so I was wondering if anyone could help me out. My card has been consistently been blacking out during gaming and sometimes it will not send the signal to my monitor, leaving it sometimes blank on start up and randomly during use (verified by switching components to different setups). My product is already registered under my account with the serial and invoice screenshot. I really hope something can still be done about this or else I won't be able to use this card gaming anymore which is the whole point I paid top dollar for it back when I got it. Thanks a lot.

1 Reply Related Threads

EddieH
    EVGA Alumni
    • Total Posts : 2016
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re: GTX 570 Warranty Question 2014/10/31 22:24:35 (permalink)
    theaussie2005,

Our Technical Support team is avaialble to assist you 24 hours a day.  You can always contact us via phone:  888.881.3842 and pressing 1 or by email:  Support@EVGA.com if you ever have any questions or concerns with a product or warranty on a specific product.   

I will be following up with you via email, to assist you further. 
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile