EVGA

GTX 570 RMA Question

Author
theaussie2005
  • Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2014/10/31 13:50:51 (permalink)
My GTX 570 has been losing connection with my monitor and repeatedly crashing during gaming this past week. I've already tried swapping monitors and putting it into a different PC with the same conclusion. I was curious if an EVGA staff member can tell me if there is stock of the GTX 570 for replacement so that way I can start the cross-ship RMA process. Thank you.

1 Reply Related Threads

EddieH
    EVGA Alumni
    • Total Posts : 2016
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re: GTX 570 RMA Question 2014/10/31 15:27:21 (permalink)
    theaussie2005
    My GTX 570 has been losing connection with my monitor and repeatedly crashing during gaming this past week. I've already tried swapping monitors and putting it into a different PC with the same conclusion. I was curious if an EVGA staff member can tell me if there is stock of the GTX 570 for replacement so that way I can start the cross-ship RMA process. Thank you.

Hello TheAussie2005,

Unfortunately, we would not have that information available.  Since our RMA stock does change on a daily basis, the replacement you would receive, would depend on what we would have available.  Per our RMA policy, we will do our best to first replace the defective graphics card with same model.  If the same model is not available, then we will replace it with an equal or greater performance graphics card. 

We are here to assist and support you if your graphics card needs to be replaced.  Please let us know if we can assist you further via phone:  888.881.3842 and press 1 or by email:  Support@EVGA.com; please make sure to have the serial number hand when you contact us. 

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile