EVGA

Expanded users manual for Note 7, where is it?

Author
hipkat
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2014/10/25 17:36:43 (permalink)
When my Tegra Note 7 tablet arrived I was able to download an expanded users manual that contained 44 "pages" of how to operate the tablet. I downloaded this manual and had it stored in my download folder. Something happened, somehow it was deleted or lost, it was no longer available to me. I haven't been able to find it on my android tablet again. 
Calling EVGA and NVDA support team has not resolved my issue of getting this particular extended user manual.
EVGA says all they have is a Start Guide (a shortened manual) and are unaware of this 44 page downloadable user manual. NVDA says they only provide the chipset and do no build the unit. I am reluctant to call Google because the user manual I downloaded was specifically for TEGRA Note 7, built by EVGA
Does any know how I can obtain a copy of this extended user manual.

3 Replies Related Threads

Telrunya
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 128
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: Expanded users manual for Note 7, where is it? 2014/10/25 22:07:30 (permalink)
    The manual comes preinstalled on the device. I couldn't attach the PDF here, so hopefully this link works:
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/ijka9m

Lets see the folder containing the PDF is named nvidia, the PDF is "©2013 NVIDIA Corporation.", and the tablet itself was designed by Nvidia.

"We only supply the chipset." *rolls eyes*
    post edited by Telrunya - 2014/10/25 22:10:55
    Humbled
    • Total Posts : 2
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: Expanded users manual for Note 7, where is it? 2014/11/11 17:15:03 (permalink)
    Thanks Telrunya!
    It (manual) will come in handy for me. The wife overtook the tablet and I will be able to research it now on the PC.

XrayMan
    Insert Custom Title Here
    • Total Posts : 73000
    • Ribbons : 115
    Re: Expanded users manual for Note 7, where is it? 2014/11/15 19:05:24 (permalink)
    Telrunya
    The manual comes preinstalled on the device. I couldn't attach the PDF here, so hopefully this link works:
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/ijka9m

Lets see the folder containing the PDF is named nvidia, the PDF is "©2013 NVIDIA Corporation.", and the tablet itself was designed by Nvidia.

"We only supply the chipset." *rolls eyes*

Good job        

My Affiliate Code: 8WEQVXMCJL

Associate Code: VHKH33QN4W77V6A

&nbsp
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile