EVGA

Offended by the 'Hatred' trailer? You're a hypocrite (and that's a good thing)

Author
HAZMAN_THE_GREAT
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 4805
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 7
2014/10/23 05:18:56 (permalink)
http://www.engadget.com/2014/10/22/hatred-game-trailer/

Well I have to say this is a very interesting article indeed. Well for me personally I am not really offended because it takes a lot for me to get offended unlike some people I know here. I guess a lot of us dont think twice before playing violent video games. The only time I think twice on games  are those ones that involve demonic entities and material. An example is that brand new game The Evil Within.  You can say that I am a hypocrite there because many of the shooter games I enjoy can be considered demonic in away due to the slaughtering of people for pure pleasure in the game. For example I get so much pleasure when I get my HEADSHOTS.    I play violent games like Unreal Tournament, Splinter Cell, Rainbow Six, Ghost Recon, Assassins Creed, Hitman, and Alien Vs Predator. So I am interested what do you guys think about this? Do some of you think twice before playing certain games? Also how do you guys feel about the game Hatred?

1 Reply Related Threads

Brad_Hawthorne
    Insert Custom Title Here
    • Total Posts : 23174
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 39
    Re: Offended by the 'Hatred' trailer? You're a hypocrite (and that's a good thing) 2014/10/23 12:00:25 (permalink)
    Neither offended nor interested. Seems like a cheap premise to get hype.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile