LockedIt seems Iam really under attack @ Steam, I am just asking for help

Author
Gold Leader
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3939
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 62
2014/07/28 20:08:07 (permalink)
Okay I should of noted this earlier on Steam I am (LoD)Tylosaurus aka Tylo for short

For all of you that have a Steam account Please, Please report this group for harassment
The following people have done personal attacks on me numerous times and now they have started a ate group against me to take down not only me ut my group League of Dilo's as well, all I am asking is for help...Ignoring isn't helping because if that did help well I would not be making multiple of such posts...

These people won't stop until I break down...
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Renshadow

"Welcome Refuges!
WELCOME REFUGEES!
i know you have been through a lot, being Yelled at "Tylosaurus", That Idiot shall fall under Silence with his, "Group" i am Currently Trying to get another Group to attack the Right target, SPECIMEN 6 IS A FRIENDLY DAMMIT! but we WILL assist in the Anti-LoD war! this was a new idea! then Tylo tosses it down to HELL! WE WILL SLAUGHTED LoD OFF THE FACE OF STEAM AND PRIMAL CARNAGE! WE ARE OUTCASTS! BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN WE ARN'T HERO'S!!"

Anyways All I am asking for people here at 2CPU.com that have a Steam account is to report this group for their misery...

My friend from the Cliche clan also said this:

(> Brannomo: "Ask the other LoD members to report the group and the players because they are not allowed to do this, they are breaking the "Steam rules" they accepted when they made the account"

More information here:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Leagueofdilos#announcements/detail/161319837966664624

That announcement I made show multiple attacks of the people from that new group...
post edited by Gold Leader - 2014/07/29 20:12:42

29 Replies Related Threads

XrayMan
    Insert Custom Title Here
    • Total Posts : 73000
    • Ribbons : 115
    Re: It seems Iam really under attack @ Steam, I am just asking for help 2014/07/28 20:11:01 (permalink)

Moving to the Gaming section.

My Affiliate Code: 8WEQVXMCJL

Associate Code: VHKH33QN4W77V6A

&nbsp
    ty_ger07
    Insert Custom Title Here
    • Total Posts : 21171
    • Ribbons : 270
    Re: It seems Iam really under attack @ Steam, I am just asking for help 2014/07/28 20:40:17 (permalink)
    What have they done which is not acceptable and reportable?  As an outsider, all I see is people taking things too seriously.

EDIT:  I don't mean to be rude.  You could say "if you don't care, don't comment in this thread"; but I think it would help in your plea if you provide more information.
    post edited by ty_ger07 - 2014/07/28 20:54:26

ASRock Z77 • Intel Core i7 3770K • EVGA GTX 1080 • Samsung 850 Pro • Seasonic PRIME 600W Titanium
    My EVGA Score: 1546 • Zero Associates Points • I don't shill

Gold Leader
    CLASSIFIED Member
    Re: It seems Iam really under attack @ Steam, I am just asking for help 2014/07/28 21:14:10 (permalink)
    Just updated the main post added an announcement showing enough extra details.

the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    • Total Posts : 24581
    • Ribbons : 79
    Re: It seems Iam really under attack @ Steam, I am just asking for help 2014/07/28 21:20:47 (permalink)
    As an outsider looking in, you haven't provided anything that I understand or feel the need to report. Please give an explanation, not links of tons of post to read through, explaining what is being done wrong and why you are requesting help from steam users. Simply saying that they are doing wrong and this is against the rules is not enough. What rules are they breaking, how are they attacking you, what is happening to where you can not block their communications as this is an option you should have. We need information, not posts telling us that people are breaking rules.

Think about a court case, you can say, "they broke the rules" and expect judge and jury to know what they did. Explain the circumstances.
    XrayMan
    Insert Custom Title Here
    • Total Posts : 73000
    • Ribbons : 115
    Re: It seems Iam really under attack @ Steam, I am just asking for help 2014/07/28 22:23:27 (permalink)

You could put in a complaint to Steam:  https://support.steampowered.com/

My Affiliate Code: 8WEQVXMCJL

Associate Code: VHKH33QN4W77V6A

&nbsp
    Gold Leader
    CLASSIFIED Member
    Re: It seems Iam really under attack @ Steam, I am just asking for help 2014/07/29 05:22:22 (permalink)
    All I was asking for help here, is that too much asked?

I am being personally attacked even they have no rights to keep attacking me I dunno why they are people haters in the first place, they just have no right to make such a group the more people report it the better, over 80 friends of mine have reported it, but yet Steam didn't do a thing,, which is just shocking and truly shows how badly administrated that community is,at Blizzard Entertainment such a group and it's inhabitants would of gotten removed, it doesn't take much effort to read what group and it's constants and see that they are personally attacking me, really.

That Ren Shadow guy was at first very kind, for helping me not to shut down my group, he did as if to be nice, I promoted him and some others to admin for the great help and righter after I gave him the admin password things started to go strange people were getting kicked and banned
    So I asked around he didn't say much I rehosted with a new pass word I didn't give him it as he was the newest Admin, I gave Admins (LoD)Raptor, (LoD)Tomosaurus and (LoD)spinosaurusmaster the new password and there was nothing wrong then I asked that Ren Shadow of do you have any idea why things went weird back then did you notice anything? He goes like wt.. are you accusing me for a hacker? I said: did I? Did any of us do that?

He was acting really strange we all had an idea it was him, he just played kind so he could come in and start abusing admin power and banning people, I was like hmm yer an interesting package..he go really angry at and I was like see? Gotcha. if you find out what a hacker does they always rage and get angry, after this nothing else happened. my games were trouble free, that Ren Shadow made that group of his to personally attack and stalk me, so far Steam has not done a thing.

If any of you read the announcement I linked in the first post, which leads most of the personal attacks I have gotten, but if none of you don't want to help me here and still don't get the message...
    That is fine. Thing is everyone in my group and my friends list has reported that group for harassment, if you simply read what it all says, what they are doing is not aloud by steam...as it's not allowed to make a group just to take anyone down...as where i am the target here, they are breaking the "Steam rules" they accepted when they made the account.

HAZMAN_THE_GREAT
    CLASSIFIED Member
    • Total Posts : 4805
    • Ribbons : 7
    Re: It seems Iam really under attack @ Steam, I am just asking for help 2014/07/29 08:18:10 (permalink)
    So I guess my post is spam huh? You think I am attacking you too now? Whatever dude stop feeling sorry for yourself its the internet.  So man up its really childish how you get emotion about things on the internet.  Based on past threads/post of yours, you tend to always want someone to feel sorry for you about some childish thing of some one hurting your feelings. Every little thing some one says you dont like is always a personal attack and I bet you feel that way with this post too. Guess what its not a personal attack because I am not saying anything that breaks the TOS. IF I hurt your feelings its not considered breaking the TOS. Basically telling some one to man up is not a personal attack so dont even think that it is. Like I said you cant please everyone. Plus what can anyone on this forum do to help you?  Its not like we can go ban people on steam. Also reporting is not going to do jack squat when it comes to steam because there is an INCREDIBLY large amount of users and you honestly think steam actual cares.  Its not like EVGA. Here at EVGA they care and thats whats so cool about EVGA.

jessieblue
    • Total Posts : 55
    • Ribbons : 0
    Flagged as Spam (1)
    Re: It seems Iam really under attack @ Steam, I am just asking for help 2014/07/29 09:21:21 (permalink)
    steam wars lol
    backdoc77
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 199
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: It seems Iam really under attack @ Steam, I am just asking for help 2014/07/29 09:26:24 (permalink)
    Gold Leader

Never break down.
    If you allow someone to get a rise out of you, they win. End of story.
    It's simple really, just ignore them.
    I can only assume that you are very young. 

Asus Z170-AR
    Intel i7 6700K  
    Corsair Vengeance 16gb 3200 mhz  (9 9 9 24)  

Asus GTX 1080
    Samsung 960 Pro 1TB M.2 SSD            
    Corsair TX850 Power 
    LG Blu Ray 10x RW CH10
    Corsair 570x Crystal Case

Asus Rog Swift PG278Q Monitor
    Windows 10 Pro x64

Gold Leader
    CLASSIFIED Member
    Re: It seems Iam really under attack @ Steam, I am just asking for help 2014/07/29 16:19:53 (permalink)
    backdoc77
    Gold Leader

Never break down.
    If you allow someone to get a rise out of you, they win. End of story.
    It's simple really, just ignore them.
    I can only assume that you are very young. 

I am not very young, 37 years of age to be honest, I have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Autism and aspects of Aspergers Syndrome... so to tell me to ignore will not work it just never does, that is insulting easy talk to me ...
    And All I am asking is people to help me report that group, is tha treally too much to ask here... is it?

things like this:
    http://steamcommunity.com...ail/197348635370614349
    ATTACK PLANING FOR LoD!29 JULY - )REN SHADOW(
    We need YOU 
    to help Plan ATTACK ideas! 
    (Please make original ideas, Spy's are a Idea me and wolf and Troodon came up with)

And this:

http://steamcommunity.com...s/0/38596748564054192/

(LoDOP1)LavaDragon 21 hours ago
    How to take over LoD
    Guys ren said we must Take over LoD we must do what he says

Showing 1-1 of 1 comments

)Ren Shadow(  21 hours ago 
    Yes, me, Lava, Wolf, and Ovi shall be commanding this Operation, we just need more Soilders...
    We shall Befriend Tylo to Personaly attack him, we can NOT let him know about this Group!

Got enough info as personal attacks on me go ? They really are doing this...I can take hits and yes I have reported them multiple times to steam as have friends of mine but nothing is happening...

Halo_003
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 12859
    • Ribbons : 51
    Re: It seems Iam really under attack @ Steam, I am just asking for help 2014/07/29 18:52:10 (permalink)
    Email Steam support, don't just report them.

I agree with the other guys though, not trying to be mean but who are you on the Steam issue anyways? Tylosaurus? It's kind of hard to follow looking in from the outside.

Edit: Block feature is a good idea. See below, I didn't even remember there was one.
    Edit2: to clarify, I'm not sure anyone not directly involved has standing to report them accurately.
    post edited by Halo_003 - 2014/07/29 18:56:40

i7 7700K - ASUS Maximus IX Apex - 16GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3466MHz C16 - 5700 XT 50th Anniversary

the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    Re: It seems Iam really under attack @ Steam, I am just asking for help 2014/07/29 18:52:11 (permalink)
    At 37,you should honestly know how to use the "Block" feature. I used it the other day, against someone that said they were a friend. Mysteriously, they stopped being able to tell when and where I was, what I was doing, and when they could be a thorn in my side. It worked like a lot absolute charm. Block every person you have an issue with.

You gave them admin rights, and by ToS, you gave them permission to do what they want. You should have given them limited rights, as that would have limited what they were able to do. As soon as then first issue started to occur, you should have removed all admin rights from everyone but yourself.

Welcome to the Internet. It's a dangerous place where real people make virtual threats, and real people take those virtual threats seriously. Your stuff in a game does not completely disappear. Make it a sport of gathering people to defend and stop cowering away from digital characters.

As far as your PTSD, I am sorry to hear that. You aren't the only one on this forum, as I can undoubtedly verify after some pretty shiite experiences. Don't use that as a reason for games to be why you ask for help. If the PTSD flares because of games, you may need to look for an outlet that doesn't cause the stress. Digital people can not do physical harm. You are allowing them in, yes. Use the block feature, and make it so they can't follow you at all.
    knightsilver
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 9430
    • Ribbons : 14
    Re: It seems Iam really under attack @ Steam, I am just asking for help 2014/07/29 19:02:44 (permalink)
    Steam support, what's that? That's like saying we'll see HL3!
    Gold Leader
    CLASSIFIED Member
    Re: It seems Iam really under attack @ Steam, I am just asking for help 2014/07/29 19:53:14 (permalink)
    Well I have blocked them all yet they keep coming, even the announcement I made in my group they copied it on their page..dunno what the point in that is...
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Renshadow

Ren Shadow really deserves 10 Quad Damage Rail Gun shots to the face...

We did email Steam support numerous times yet it's a very awkward system they have, the options I seek are hardly there...As there there is no place where you can directly mail them, mainly i used Steam for single player games and friends more not, so my age has nothing to do with my background with steam, I am a  retro gamer, I played Descent 1,2 & 3, Quake III Arena, C&C Red Alert2 and some UT GOTYE 1999 mainly so no I don't know much how Steam works all simple it's so damn complicated as f***.

Back in the 90's you never needed such nonsense as Steam we had Kali..net back then for meetings and we hosted the games up without the need of such a useless system that crashes every darn week... I hate it

I'm gonna reinstall Q3A again and use Evolve instead.
    https://www.evolvehq.com/

knightsilver
    Steam support, what's that? That's like saying we'll see HL3!

Dayum straight.

post edited by Gold Leader - 2014/07/29 20:09:12

Gold Leader
    CLASSIFIED Member
    Re: It seems Iam really under attack @ Steam, I am just asking for help 2014/07/29 20:16:43 (permalink)
    Halo_003
    Email Steam support, don't just report them.

I agree with the other guys though, not trying to be mean but who are you on the Steam issue anyways? Tylosaurus? It's kind of hard to follow looking in from the outside.

Edit: Block feature is a good idea. See below, I didn't even remember there was one.
    Edit2: to clarify, I'm not sure anyone not directly involved has standing to report them accurately.

Well yes I am (LoD)Tylosaurus aka Tylo

I should of been more clear about that, just too stressed up sorry, it's all rather frustrating, being confronted by it each day, the effects continue in my head and they won't leave me, even I don't want this.. I even thought about leaving Steam , it's what they want but the past two night I had heavy chest pains and complicated breathing...It may be my only way out, my friends are talking to me but I have a feeling I am just in everyone's way, sorry for posting it here...I just hope my time comes I am done with it all at this point, my balcony isn't even high enough

Brad_Hawthorne
    Insert Custom Title Here
    • Total Posts : 23174
    • Ribbons : 39
    Re: It seems Iam really under attack @ Steam, I am just asking for help 2014/07/29 21:10:42 (permalink)
    I don't have much insight about this other than to say I'm not sure what random people on the EVGA forums could do to help. We're neither associated with the issue, nor work for Valve. We have zero influence over the situation.
    Gold Leader
    CLASSIFIED Member
    Re: It seems Iam really under attack @ Steam, I am just asking for help 2014/07/29 22:56:46 (permalink)
    Brad_Hawthorne
    I don't have much insight about this other than to say I'm not sure what random people on the EVGA forums could do to help. We're neither associated with the issue, nor work for Valve. We have zero influence over the situation.

It's simple just report that group if you have a steam account that is all, it's dead simple...

the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    Re: It seems Iam really under attack @ Steam, I am just asking for help 2014/07/29 23:32:16 (permalink)
    Gold Leader
    It's simple just report that group if you have a steam account that is all, it's dead simple...

If we report the group, how are we supposed to know that we aren't aiding you in doing the EXACT same thing they are trying to do? This isn't our fight, and I hate to say that you need to speak with someone about your health if this game is making you think about your balcony.

There are people that can help you with the issues you are experiencing, but having EVGA forum members jump into a fight that has nothing to do with them is not the cure. You are requesting that we get a group banished from the nether realm that we have never visited basically. It is in your best interest to go speak with a doctor honestly.
    SirJamesDTech
    CLASSIFIED Member
    • Total Posts : 4253
    • Ribbons : 46
    Re: It seems Iam really under attack @ Steam, I am just asking for help 2014/07/30 06:24:40 (permalink)
    I've just got to say that if anyone is going to voluntarily put themselves out there on the net, whether that be in a forum, Steam group, or YouTube...you're going to be attacked at some point.
    It's really important to build up enough self confidence so that sniping bounces right off your armor.
    Those people don't know you personally, so don't take it personally.
    If you ever truly feel bullied in a way against a group's TOS then report them.

Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | i7-4790K Devil's Canyon @ 4.4GHz | Corsair H105 | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB, Samsung 840 EVO 1TB, SanDisk Ultra II 480 GB SSD | 16GB Dominator GT DDR3 2000 @ 2400 | EVGA 850W G2 Full Modular | Acer Predator 27" IPS 1440p 144Hz G-Sync | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Audio-Technica ATH-M50X Headphones | Razer Blackwidow Chroma RGB Mechanical Keyboard | Corsair 760T Full Tower
    Gold Leader
    CLASSIFIED Member
    Re: It seems Iam really under attack @ Steam, I am just asking for help 2014/07/30 13:47:35 (permalink)
    All easy talk, you have no idea, but it doesn't matter ... I asked for a simple request, but it seems you did not manage to understand my quest for aid on this matter, eh?
    And it's not the game that does this, it's these people, I am surprised you didn't get that... *ugh*

I grew up in the 1980's&  1990's an age where friends helped each other, the world now is all so..careless 

All my Steam , 3dfx & Descent friends helped me by simple reporting that group and also by mailing Valve & Steam personally, they at the least did something that may make a difference, But hey I never would of expected such an amount of supportless replies..

post edited by Gold Leader - 2014/07/30 18:11:11

the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    Re: It seems Iam really under attack @ Steam, I am just asking for help 2014/07/30 18:16:05 (permalink)
    Gold leader. You are still requesting some people you don't know, to attack people they don't know, because they are posting stuff online that you don't like.

P. S. I was born in the early 80s,where when people said they were going to fight, it was with fists, not characters on a monitor.

You refuse to provide back story of what started this, meaning you are hiding something.

My mind goes straight to assuming that your clans were in a fued, and digital guerilla tactics came into play, where the other clan had their people make new profiles to infiltrate your clan.. That is real world issues and it happens on real battlefields. Because it is happening on a digital source, does not matter. If this were real world, you would be explaining what was happening and requesting help appropriately. Yet, you continuously tell us what you want and offer nothing we request.

Imagine this was North Korea (the people you want us to get banned) attacking South... North says, "we are going to demolish South Korea" (you being South). So the US just lobs all of their nukes into North Korea.... You are telling us to attack someone without us being provoked. You are pretty much demanding it at this point and saying friendship is the basis of why we should attack them.

NOPE. I don't know you. That is why I asked for a back story. Your tactics of saying, "I already told you" are shady.
    post edited by Scarlet-Tech - 2014/07/30 18:25:28
    chrisdglong
    CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
    • Total Posts : 7220
    Re: It seems Iam really under attack @ Steam, I am just asking for help 2014/07/30 20:06:46 (permalink)
    The steam community is a joke. I haven't typed a single word into steam (groups, forums, discussions, or anywhere else) since the old forums. EVGA has a good community.
    Gold Leader
    CLASSIFIED Member
    Re: It seems Iam really under attack @ Steam, I am just asking for help 2014/07/30 21:35:09 (permalink)
    Scarlet-Tech
    Gold leader. You are still requesting some people you don't know, to attack people they don't know, because they are posting stuff online that you don't like.

P. S. I was born in the early 80s,where when people said they were going to fight, it was with fists, not characters on a monitor.

You refuse to provide back story of what started this, meaning you are hiding something.

My mind goes straight to assuming that your clans were in a fued, and digital guerilla tactics came into play, where the other clan had their people make new profiles to infiltrate your clan.. That is real world issues and it happens on real battlefields. Because it is happening on a digital source, does not matter. If this were real world, you would be explaining what was happening and requesting help appropriately. Yet, you continuously tell us what you want and offer nothing we request.

Imagine this was North Korea (the people you want us to get banned) attacking South... North says, "we are going to demolish South Korea" (you being South). So the US just lobs all of their nukes into North Korea.... You are telling us to attack someone without us being provoked. You are pretty much demanding it at this point and saying friendship is the basis of why we should attack them.

NOPE. I don't know you. That is why I asked for a back story. Your tactics of saying, "I already told you" are shady.

If you click that url that leads to the announcement I made on my steam profile, it holds plenty of information for you to read...
    I won't post it all in here since it holds some rough language that is not accepted here.

Roguekiller aka AIMBOT from Enigma Tactics, after he did this just to see me as a target:
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Leagueofdilos#announcements/detail/165822810429997613

"We are going to not only harress but murder LoD's pride and honor. 
    Let's make this a game 
    Only for those who know LoD personally, and know what they did especially Tylo, lets hunt down that clan in any server they are in. Give them not only hell, but no way out"

More here:
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Leagueofdilos#announcements/detail/161319837966664624

And I am hiding nothing these are people that were banned from my server due to immature behaviour, language abuse, down talking of players on my server and not passing the LoD Rules..
    They make such hate posts on me as some sort of revenge.

Here our page that show the rules for certain game modes we have
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Leagueofdilos

And the way the Anti-LoD people take this on is beyond normal ways of doing and it is illegal.
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Renshadow#announcements/detail/193971568322733094

But it doesn't matter, I have friends from Lukewarm media on the matter, if you don't want to report a group that is literally harassing me which is for any aged person easy to read and get, you choice.
    I can only thank the ones that have helped me, kind of spiteful non of you here  took part of that help, as no one is taking me seriously here.. kinda saddening imo.
    post edited by Gold Leader - 2014/07/30 21:42:36

chrisdglong
    CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
    Re: It seems Iam really under attack @ Steam, I am just asking for help 2014/07/31 06:16:59 (permalink)
    You came here to solicit reports for users on Steam? Haha! It does sound a bit like a joke. Maybe you should be reported to Steam for running around soliciting reports for other users... I wonder what Steam would think about this situation.
    Gold Leader
    CLASSIFIED Member
    Re: It seems Iam really under attack @ Steam, I am just asking for help 2014/08/01 12:44:01 (permalink)
    chrisdglong
    You came here to solicit reports for users on Steam? Haha! It does sound a bit like a joke. Maybe you should be reported to Steam for running around soliciting reports for other users... I wonder what Steam would think about this situation.

Hereby I ask you to re-read my first post and the evidence I have posted, before judging me thx.

rjohnson11
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 102253
    • Ribbons : 84
    Re: It seems Iam really under attack @ Steam, I am just asking for help 2014/08/02 09:35:51 (permalink)
    As mentioned previously if you have a problem on Steam then notify them

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

chrisdglong
    CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
    Flagged as Spam (1)
    Re: It seems Iam really under attack @ Steam, I am just asking for help 2014/08/02 16:18:03 (permalink)
    Gold Leader
    chrisdglong

Hereby I ask you to re-read my first post and the evidence I have posted, before judging me thx.

Really? Have you tried to gain support over on the Steam forums? They would ban you for doing so, so why do you think people would enjoy it over here?

Gold Leader
    All easy talk, you have no idea, but it doesn't matter ... I asked for a simple request, but it seems you did not manage to understand my quest for aid on this matter, eh? 
    And it's not the game that does this, it's these people, I am surprised you didn't get that... *ugh* 

I grew up in the 1980's&  1990's an age where friends helped each other, the world now is all so..careless 

All my Steam , 3dfx & Descent friends helped me by simple reporting that group and also by mailing Valve & Steam personally, they at the least did something that may make a difference, But hey I never would of expected such an amount of supportless replies..

This sounds like something that I would have said when I was 10 to get people to feel guilty so I could get my way. Just ignore and move on. If your social life is wrapped up in a computer, then you have bigger issues to worry about... 
    post edited by chrisdglong - 2014/08/02 16:27:51
    Gold Leader
    CLASSIFIED Member
    Re: It seems Iam really under attack @ Steam, I am just asking for help 2014/08/02 23:42:36 (permalink)
    rjohnson11
    As mentioned previously if you have a problem on Steam then notify them

Welp over 120 friends of mine incl all 68 League of Dilo's members + incl myself have reported the Anti-LoD group and people to Steam also mailed them, some even contacted Valve personally for me, nothing helped, Steam Support non existent as is like Half Life 2 Episode3, that too never came...

Reporting to Steam is utterly useless, so no this isn't helpful sorry.
    chrisdglong
    Really? Have you tried to gain support over on the Steam forums? They would ban you for doing so, so why do you think people would enjoy it over here?

This sounds like something that I would have said when I was 10 to get people to feel guilty so I could get my way. Just ignore and move on. If your social life is wrapped up in a computer, then you have bigger issues to worry about... 

Now I am really sure if one of your friends had a similar issue that you would of reported people or groups that were attacking them wouldn't you?
    Now if ignoring helped I would of done that, but that is easy fantasy talk, it's not as easy as you want to see it.

Anyways I find this thread useless, all because the replies aren't helping, it seems you all have a hard deal to follow a simple request I seek from friends, well it seemed I was wrong to post that here...
    Only if an other posts something there you'd all be over it...

Please close this thread, the replies I am getting are not helpful and are things we all have tried, this topic should end here, as none of these replies have helped me like wise

Oke, Later

post edited by Gold Leader - 2014/08/03 00:07:47

rjohnson11
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 102253
    • Ribbons : 84
    Re: It seems Iam really under attack @ Steam, I am just asking for help 2014/08/03 00:19:40 (permalink)
    Due to various forum members violating the EVGA TOS in this thread more than once we will have to lock it unfortunately.

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile