EVGA

Does RMA takes too long to proccess?

Author
jeyd02
  • Total Posts : 8
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2014/07/21 08:09:06 (permalink)
for a while, i have been having problem with my card, and i decided to rma it. i made sure i sent it through fedex by friday. it has been already a week and 3 days since i have shipped it and i have not heard anything from EVGA yet. nor an email or a confirmation that it'll be shipped except checking the RMA status. i really need my card, and just wonder how long does it really takes so that they finally send a new one or a better one. i sure hope i don't get the same card with the same kind of issues that i have been having for all the gtx 570s. i really would appreciate your help. thank you.

8 Replies Related Threads

EVGATech_JaesonW
    EVGA Tech Support
    • Total Posts : 910
    • Ribbons : 5
    Re: Does RMA takes too long to proccess? 2014/07/21 09:00:00 (permalink)
    I see that your RMA was received and checked in on Friday near the end of the day. Once checked in, processing takes 1-3 business days before your replacement card will ship out. Shipping back to you should take 4-5 days via UPS ground.

We do replace cards for RMA rather than repair and send back your card just to speed up the process. You will not get the card you sent in back. 

EVGA Customer Service Manager
    Have a moment? Please rate our service 
    jeyd02
    Re: Does RMA takes too long to proccess? 2014/07/21 10:45:19 (permalink)
    EVGATech_JaesonW
    I see that your RMA was received and checked in on Friday near the end of the day. Once checked in, processing takes 1-3 business days before your replacement card will ship out. Shipping back to you should take 4-5 days via UPS ground.

We do replace cards for RMA rather than repair and send back your card just to speed up the process. You will not get the card you sent in back. 

i see thanks. when you send back the card will you send the updated bios, or unlock voltages. becuase every 570 gotten it always had issues when the card was on load. it freezed and everything.
    EVGATech_JaesonW
    EVGA Tech Support
    • Total Posts : 910
    • Ribbons : 5
    Re: Does RMA takes too long to proccess? 2014/07/21 11:35:07 (permalink)
    All cards ship from the warehouse with the latest BIOS available. 

This is the only 570 I see on your account, so I cannot verify if anything you've sent back to us for RMA has passed or failed testing. If you continually have the same problem with these cards though, you may possibly be looking at another hardware issue, likely the power supply by the sounds of it. I suggest testing the power supply with a voltmeter to make sure the 12v rail is within spec and not fluctuating rapidly or more than a few hundredths of a volt.

EVGA Customer Service Manager
    Have a moment? Please rate our service 
    jeyd02
    Re: Does RMA takes too long to proccess? 2014/07/22 08:16:10 (permalink)
    Thanks. Yes I have test all the related hardware that may be causing the issue as well. But everything seems to be working fine. Just as I have reported and asked for help. What I got for the answer what's mostly that the car had to be modified in the voltage or update bios. I appreciate your help. Thanks. Hope to get my card working or if not a good exchange one.
    EVGA_RMA_JaysonC
    RMA Management
    • Total Posts : 1461
    • Ribbons : 3
    Re: Does RMA takes too long to proccess? 2014/07/23 01:09:26 (permalink)
    jeyd02,

Just following up with this thread.  I do see that we were able to ship your replacement yesterday and should have received notification of shipment.  Please let us know if we could be of further assistance.

Best Regards,

-Jayson- EVGA USA RMA Dept.
    Reddit/Twitter - u/EVGA_JaysonC   @evga_jaysonc 

JeffVassallo
    • Total Posts : 1
    Re: Does RMA takes too long to proccess? 2014/07/23 03:15:00 (permalink)
    I wish My RMA went as smooth as yours did. 
    jeyd02
    Re: Does RMA takes too long to proccess? 2014/07/23 05:37:29 (permalink)
    Thank you, I really appreciate your assistance with much love. So much thanks, hopefully I enjoy my replacement once and for all :). Was feeling like an eternity.

keep up the good work.
    post edited by jeyd02 - 2014/07/23 13:06:48
    EVGA_RMA_JaysonC
    RMA Management
    • Total Posts : 1461
    • Ribbons : 3
    Re: Does RMA takes too long to proccess? 2014/07/25 12:29:35 (permalink)
    Hello JeffVassallo,

I do apologize for the troubles with your RMA Process.  I can confirm that we do make every effort to assist all of our customers as much as possible to ensure that there replacement process is seamless.  As your product arrived physically damaged from transit, we can confirm that we are holding the product in preparation for your shipping courier claim.  Please let me know if you have any additional questions and I will kindly assist you.

Regards,

-Jayson- EVGA USA RMA Dept.
    Reddit/Twitter - u/EVGA_JaysonC   @evga_jaysonc 

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile