EVGA

Noctua's agents got my thread removed in minutes from overclocknet forum!

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
gavros777
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 109
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: Noctua's agents got my thread removed in minutes from overclocknet forum! 2014/07/24 13:54:47 (permalink)
kaninja
gavros777
kaninja
I'm stopping by NCIX today to buy some awesome beige and brown fans to go in my new case.

I bet OCN removed the thread because shady moves and slandering companies is against the TOS.......as it is here.

it was a shady move and slandering to copy and paste their emails in an online forum????
thanks for verifying how bad their emails and treatment towards their customers make them look lol!

No, the slandering you did saying you were being discriminated against when you were not.  Then the fraud you committed in order to get something you wanted.

I don't see the point of posting this here.  The age of entitlement is alive and well.

How about just enjoy your fan clips and let it rest, why carry on and on like a 5 year old about this.  Why go on a tangent after you lied and got what you were NOT entitled to have.  You are like the sore winner that after winning the championship game goes on to find things to complain about.

I'm sure Noctua "agents" are on their way to your house in unmarked beige and brown Suburbans to silence you with their patented silent fan technology.

LoL, you're right on the childish part, they acted and forced me to act back childish, i still can't believe what i had to go through to get some nicely bent paper clips. Well that's my story and i'm done posting here. Sorry to everyone who got bothered by this thread.
NordicJedi
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 12570
  • Ribbons : 77
Re: Noctua's agents got my thread removed in minutes from overclocknet forum! 2014/07/24 14:13:13 (permalink)
Just as a reminder to people here, there are two rules to remember:

1) Personal attacks are against the TOS.
2) Libel is a defamatory statement made through written media (such as forums); slander is a defamatory statement spoken in the presence of multiple people.

Please remember that when posting.  Oh, and the rest of the TOS.

6012mhz on L/N2 
5321mhz on L/N2
5091mhz on air
The Lightsaber
The Emperor Reborn
Chrome-M-Dragon
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 7806
  • Ribbons : 30
Re: Noctua's agents got my thread removed in minutes from overclocknet forum! 2014/07/24 16:30:32 (permalink)
Haters gonna hate.....

And yes, he did say he was looking to buy, but was unable to find where. "and couldn't find anywhere to buy a third steel clip set, " So yes noctua did lie by saying said clips were not available. Just because they don't come with a d 15 don't mean the owners of the d15 should not be entitled to buy them if they so choose. If you have to say you have a d14 to get one stupid clip so be it... The whole issue could have been avoided had they just sold home a damn clip for a dollar...

Haters gonna hate....
post edited by Chrome-M-Dragon - 2014/07/24 16:35:30

People are, well, only Human. We know that. The rule of law is borne out in identifying, condemning, and punishing those who violate the standards on which we all agree. This is exactly what we do in america. -James Inhofe

Use any of the codes below for a free hug and a high five! Much love to all you wonderful nerds!
Associate: 5L1LJB5JQ94H892 Affiliate Code: QRXQKO8ZJS

kaninja
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 8755
  • Ribbons : 25
Re: Noctua's agents got my thread removed in minutes from overclocknet forum! 2014/07/24 17:12:08 (permalink)
NordicJedi
Just as a reminder to people here, there are two rules to remember:

1) Personal attacks are against the TOS.
2) Libel is a defamatory statement made through written media (such as forums); slander is a defamatory statement spoken in the presence of multiple people.

Please remember that when posting.  Oh, and the rest of the TOS.

Thanks for the clarification.

......the Jedi Law Force is strong with this one.

Corsair 650D   -  i5 3570K @ 4.6GHz  -  Corsair H80i  -  MSI Z77 M-Power  -  16GB DDR3 Corsair Dominator Platinum
WD 1TB Caviar Black x2  -  OCZ 120GB Vertex2 SSD  -  Corsair HX620  -  GTX285 SSC  -  Samsung T240  -  DIR-655

BF3PRO
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3797
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: Noctua's agents got my thread removed in minutes from overclocknet forum! 2014/07/24 17:21:44 (permalink)
I actually don't own a noctua product I just side with businesses more so than customers...

My Affiliate Code: OEESSSDNZV

XrayMan
Insert Custom Title Here
  • Total Posts : 73000
  • Ribbons : 115
Re: Noctua's agents got my thread removed in minutes from overclocknet forum! 2014/07/24 19:12:34 (permalink)

Moving to the overclocking, and cooling section.

My Affiliate Code: 8WEQVXMCJL

Associate Code: VHKH33QN4W77V6A

&nbsp
kaninja
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 8755
  • Ribbons : 25
Re: Noctua's agents got my thread removed in minutes from overclocknet forum! 2014/07/24 19:29:46 (permalink)
XrayMan

Moving to the overclocking, and cooling section.

lol, oh no the Noctua agents are burying this thread in the overclocking and cooling section lol.

I always knew there was something about you Xray.

Corsair 650D   -  i5 3570K @ 4.6GHz  -  Corsair H80i  -  MSI Z77 M-Power  -  16GB DDR3 Corsair Dominator Platinum
WD 1TB Caviar Black x2  -  OCZ 120GB Vertex2 SSD  -  Corsair HX620  -  GTX285 SSC  -  Samsung T240  -  DIR-655

the_Scarlet_one
formerly Scarlet-tech
  • Total Posts : 24581
  • Ribbons : 79
Re: Noctua's agents got my thread removed in minutes from overclocknet forum! 2014/07/24 19:49:39 (permalink)
gavros777
srtie4k
gavros777
So them saying they don't have any additional clips nor they will create some is not lying?
They lied to me first when i didn't and why d15 owners are not allowed to put a third fan but d14 owners can? Isn't that unfair treatment or what? D14 and d15 coolers are almost identical in performance, some users also claim d14s are better than d15s!

By the way i just uploaded the screenshot in photobucket but the pic was uploaded small, if anyone can advise a better way to upload that pic please do.

http://i1370.photobucket....owners_zps3bbcfdbb.png

I think it's kind of pathetic that you feel entitled to free equipment. Sure, they may have given D14 owners free clips, but they did it to show good will to their customers. They're not required to send out free equipment, it's even spelled out in their FAQ. So then you tried to work the system to get the free equipment? No wonder why they don't want to send out free stuff anymore and post it in their FAQ, because of people like you that exploit the company's good will for free stuff. You probably just compromised an excellent company's policy to provide excellent customer satisfaction all because you were too cheap to buy a set of fan clips. Thanks for that.

Here's the funny thing, you forgot to read the post above you and you're ignorant on the fact that noctua doesn't sell any steel clips and last thing money is not a problem for me, if it was i woudn't buy the best and most expensive air cooler one can find. So thank you noctua for forcing someone who was willing to spend more money on you to lie to get what he wants and make me look bad in my favorite forums. Yeah that's outstanding customer service and treatment right there, don't offer clips for sale when every other brand that makes similar coolers to yours sells extra clips then force people with a lot of money and who willing to spend more money on you to lie and stoop themselves to get what they want while you give what you deny them to everybody else(d14 owners) for free and without a hassle.

Then have people in forums calling the d15 owners cheap(where they spent a lot more money to buy the d15 compare to d14) and that they try to get things for free when you don't sell them in the first place.

Oh forgot to suspect most of you that don't see any unfair treatment here and take noctua's side must be d14 owners. Yeah i would probably be like you if i was a d14 owner.
a D14 owner's mind
"Noctua is very nice to us who cares about the d15 owners" lol

I have fuller water-cooled and aio in my two builds... Here's the thing I see.. NOCTUA, who I have very little ties with due to only owning a few of their fans, did exactly what they offer. They offer a great cooler and here you are complaining about them.

You are blaming Noctua for making you look bad. NO! you are making yourself look bad. You are lying and openly admitting it this is your fault, not theirs. They didn't publicly try to berate you, they simply said that they know what you did, and what you did is lie and cheat your way to something you wanted.

Mods, this thread needs to be locked. It is a lost cause as this guy tries to justify his actions. There really is no point to this thread, as it is simply slander and proven lies.
tsunami231
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 237
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: Noctua's agents got my thread removed in minutes from overclocknet forum! 2014/07/24 21:41:20 (permalink)
This is just funny, the entitlement of some people is astounding.

IT says in there FAQ the dont support a 3rd fan and as such will not provide clips for 3rd fan. Its there product they have every right to deny you 3rd clip for 3rd fan you might got some where if you said 1 of the clips where missing or broke.

But to say you want it for 3rd fan when they SAID they will NOT provide clips for it and still think your entitled to it is hilarious at best.
post edited by tsunami231 - 2014/07/24 21:44:27

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile