EVGA

Need to update my SSD, Force GS again or Neutron GTX?

Author
Belial_69699
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 161
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2014/04/17 15:52:42 (permalink)
I currently have in my rig a Corsair Force GS 180gb SSD. Its been great and I love it. No problems what so ever, until now. I'm down to like 5gb of free space and still have more games I want to put onto it! My rig is used for gaming, its built for it and that's what I use it for.

Newegg has a promotion going on right now for 48 hours, 10% off select SSD's. Hence why timing is of the essence atm.

While I love my GS series I am wondering is the Neutron GTX a better choice or is another Force GS better? Looking between the two (to me personally) it looks like the Force GS is still the faster of the 2 and costs a little less. Can anyone lend me some suggestions or info on which to pick? Much appreciated!

Idk if it makes any difference or not by my rig uses an ASUS Z77 Sabertooth with an Intel i5 3570K cpu and 16gig of Corsair Dominator Platinum.

"It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me."

1 Reply Related Threads

Gomez99
    CLASSIFIED Member
    • Total Posts : 2637
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 14
    Re: Need to update my SSD, Force GS again or Neutron GTX? 2014/04/17 21:33:04 (permalink)
    Personally I would get a hard drive for games, bit if you want the speed go for another identical drive and raid them

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile