I need names! DC-Vault admins from other teams

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
Punchy
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 2969
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 14
Re: I need names! DC-Vault admins from other teams 2014/04/16 14:38:50 (permalink)
Ouch!

Afterburner
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 25794
  • Ribbons : 110
Re: I need names! DC-Vault admins from other teams 2014/04/16 16:12:40 (permalink)
Viper97
I believe I understand the reasoning behind your suggestion but I don't totally agree with it.

My thoughts on this is that a team member can become a DC Vault Admin... Here's my reasoning:

1.  Over my time here on this forum I've noted a change in attitudes within the team.  We are more inclined to be fun and drama free (albeit it not exactly 100%). 
2.  It's my feeling that the new members have fostered a climate of cooperation and sharing and continue to nuture that concept as we grow.
3.  I think most of our members have seen enough drama over the time to pull back and rethink ways to approach new ideas.

However, if the team thinks it should be a co-captain then one of two things needs to be done.

1.  A co-captain needs to step up to the plate.
2. If all the co-captains are too busy to take on this duty then one of us should step down.

If the team honestly believes a co-captain is needed for this position then I'll gladly step aside from my role as co-captain and personally nominate the selectee for my position.

Viper... Not sure why some of what I wrote did not make my post... lol... Here is what I "Thought" I included...

In other words... I would like to see the person that steps up to be one that has been with our team for a year or more, participated an a few of our contests (PRime grid, WCG as a couple of examples) as those who have participated have a great idea as to what we are building here, and would "Resemble" the team well. Vs. individual goals...

I must have hit a key or something this morning, please forgive my bad keystroke 

And I might add... many of us have been beating the drama free zone from day one. It takes new and old to make it happen...  And as far as I am concerned, we all have had a hand it that. Love the environment, and that is all I am offering as a food for thought as you all consider the role... 

Viper97
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 5208
  • Ribbons : 11
Re: I need names! DC-Vault admins from other teams 2014/04/16 16:24:53 (permalink)
No worries... I'm just seeking clarification as I trust the judgments of our fellow team mates. 

cuarc001
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 509
  • Ribbons : 5
Re: I need names! DC-Vault admins from other teams 2014/04/18 06:33:35 (permalink)
Rusty posted an announcement last night.

Hi All,

Over the years, Team Ninjas DC-Vault has gone quite.. Very quite.

It needs an injection of new blood to keep it ticking along.

If you are interested, please send me a PM or email.

I need help to keep this project running.

Happy Easter

Cheers

Rusty

So, instead of referring directly to me to forward to him, please have them contact him directly. I would post a link to his thread post, but you know

Gilthanis - HardForums [H] DC'er of the Month 7/13, 7/14 and [H] DC'er of the Year 2014

Viper97
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 5208
  • Ribbons : 11
Re: I need names! DC-Vault admins from other teams 2014/04/18 07:07:11 (permalink)
Can do!

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile