EVGA

Evga Gtx 970 Ssc red shadows on screen problem

Author
vpsycho
  • Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2015/05/27 14:23:42 (permalink)
Hello. I bought Evga gtx 970 ssc 1 week ago. And today ı bought Benq RL2455HM monitor. I just wanna tell you about my problem shortly:

After open black wallpaper and switching to fullsize with F11 button i get these red shadows on my monitor. Changed 4 different type black wallpaper and everytime i get those red shadows. First time i thought it is caused by monitor and switched to my other samsung monitor. Red shadows still appears. İ asked to my friend about this and send those wallpapers and he tried it he had no problem about these red shadows. What happens clearly:

when ı open black wallpaper and switching to full size with F11, first black wallapepr appears then after some seconds red shadows appears. Then dissepeared then reappear. Tried those with 2 different monitor but no problem on monitor. And i think it s cause by graphic card. Should i do some settings if yes how or should i change this in guarantee?
 ( I had to resize of photos )

Attached Image(s)

1 Reply Related Threads

Sajin
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 49166
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 199
    Re: Evga Gtx 970 Ssc red shadows on screen problem 2015/05/27 14:43:05 (permalink)
    Take your 970 to your friends house and run the GPU in his system to see if you can reproduce the issue. If the issue shows up while running your 970 in his system then it's the GPU. If not, then it's your monitors/cables.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile