EVGA

Helpful ReplyEVGA 1080 Hybrid?

Page: << < ..5657585960.. > >> Showing page 59 of 62
Author
Berga
  • Total Posts : 41
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: EVGA 1080 Hybrid? 2016/09/21 18:33:42 (permalink)
Nereus
Berga
Gave in and got myself a Titan X. Sorry EVGA. I usually have good patience but waiting 4 months was a bit too much even for me. Jacob said that the Hybrid is just around the corner, so I hope it comes next week for all of you with even more patience :)

Considering I just received an RMA 1080 Hybrid yesterday after waiting about 10 days for more stock to come in, I'd imagine new stock should be available any moment, although it'll probably get sold out in less than an hour lol. I'm sure you'll be very happy with the Titan X anyway (you got the new pascal model I assume).

Yes I got the Titan X Pascal. Only thing that actually held me back on the Titan before was the lack of AIO Water Coolers compatible with it. But I've now decided to go with a custom EKWB solution. First time for it too :) Would so gladly have bought a Hybrid kit if EVGA was to make them. But the Water Block will be an investment for next month since my wallet is now echoing empty hehe. Will have to live with a noisey card for a month (but graphics will be stellar).

Yeah I deeply hope for everyone else that the Hybrids are coming this week or the next.

Another reason why I got the Titan XP is from all the benchmark and reviews it seems like the 1080 doesn't really max out on fps (144hz) with ultra settings in most games. The Titan XP seem to actually do that. And if I'm gonna spend that much money on a card and not get top end, I might as well pay a bit more and be satisfied. Yeah the Titan XP is a very, very expensive card. But the 1080 would be a very expensive disappointment instead. At least for me.

Peace

Berga of Sweden
Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
  • Total Posts : 18952
  • Ribbons : 58
Re: EVGA 1080 Hybrid? 2016/09/21 18:54:22 (permalink)
Berga
Nereus
Berga
Gave in and got myself a Titan X. Sorry EVGA. I usually have good patience but waiting 4 months was a bit too much even for me. Jacob said that the Hybrid is just around the corner, so I hope it comes next week for all of you with even more patience :)

Considering I just received an RMA 1080 Hybrid yesterday after waiting about 10 days for more stock to come in, I'd imagine new stock should be available any moment, although it'll probably get sold out in less than an hour lol. I'm sure you'll be very happy with the Titan X anyway (you got the new pascal model I assume).

Yes I got the Titan X Pascal. Only thing that actually held me back on the Titan before was the lack of AIO Water Coolers compatible with it. But I've now decided to go with a custom EKWB solution. First time for it too :) Would so gladly have bought a Hybrid kit if EVGA was to make them. But the Water Block will be an investment for next month since my wallet is now echoing empty hehe. Will have to live with a noisey card for a month (but graphics will be stellar).

Yeah I deeply hope for everyone else that the Hybrids are coming this week or the next.

Another reason why I got the Titan XP is from all the benchmark and reviews it seems like the 1080 doesn't really max out on fps (144hz) with ultra settings in most games. The Titan XP seem to actually do that. And if I'm gonna spend that much money on a card and not get top end, I might as well pay a bit more and be satisfied. Yeah the Titan XP is a very, very expensive card. But the 1080 would be a very expensive disappointment instead. At least for me.

Peace

Berga of Sweden

From what I've heard, you won't be disappointed. Enjoy!

BUILD 1 2   |   MINI-ITX BUILD   |   MODSRIGS $1K WIN   |   HEATWARE 111-0-0   |   ASSOCIATE CODE CSKKXUT5Q9GVAFR

cmoney408
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 150
Re: EVGA 1080 Hybrid? 2016/09/21 19:31:38 (permalink)
sputnik7913
cmoney408
sputnik7913
I just don't get the purpose of hybrid card... wasn't water cooling mean to eliminate dust collecting/noisy fans that are inferior in cooling??? What's all the hype? Why not just wait for HydroCopper? Which is superior in cooling, no dust, no noise....

lower temps and less noise. lower temps = more stable and higher boost clocks and OC's; while running cooler then fanned cards.

noisy fans, yes, i always replace stock rad fans. get higher quality fans that move more air while making less noise. i recommend noctua nf-f12's

i never heard anyone mention the dust collecting, that has to do with your case, air pressure and filters. hydro copper is still going to require a rad with a fan on it. same with this scenario, make sure you get quality fans!

though, yes the hydro removes the cards fan. BUT, with the hybrid cards it is normal to keep the cards fan at much lower speeds then it would be if you wasnt hydro. for instance my 980ti fan is set to never go above 35%. you can hear it under 40%. on top of that the hydro is going to cost much more when you add a pump, tubes, ran and fan.

I don't think you answered my question... What are advantages of Hybrid, over HydroCopper, which has a superior cooling and 0 noise?

i think you may have be confused on what the hydrocopper is. the picture shows a card with a hard casing over it. thats what you get from evga, but that is an incomplete card. if you plugged in the hydro, as it is in the picture, and played a game, your card would burn out. the hydro is meant for people who already have a custom loop. if you look at pictures of the unit, you see a little block hanging off the card with 2 circle plugs. those plugs are where you connect your custom loop/tubing.

so the hydo requires you to also buy a pump, fittings, tubes, rad and rad fans to have it function properly. with the hydro you are still in the same boat as with the hybrid; you still have the same cons (dust, fans, noise). except with the hydro you are also going to spend hundreds more on the extra parts. custom loops require yearly maintenance as well.

the hydro is the same as buying a regular fanned card and then getting an aftermarket waterblock (like ek sells).

the advantage of the hydro is that it comes with a water block already assembled and ready to drop in a case with a custom loop. 

the advantage of a custom loop: the potential for lower temps (if you have more/larger/thicker rads and high end fans). and the looks (if you have colored/hard tubing). 

beyond that it is pretty much agreed that custom loops are 90% aesthetics (10% performance gains). you are paying for looks, not performance. 

all that being said, i do one day want a custom loop, but for now a h100i on my cpu and hybrid GPU's is the most cost effective (bang for buck) setup for me.
post edited by cmoney408 - 2016/09/21 19:38:11
trilegdog
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 307
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: EVGA 1080 Hybrid? 2016/09/21 20:05:40 (permalink)
Nereus

Zero maintenance.

close.  clean the radiator & fans periodically. 

Asus Formula VIII, i7-6700k, Tt Riing 360 AIO, 16GB Corsair Dom/Plat 3K,
EVGA GTX 1080Ti Black step-up, SS 850 Pro 512, 2xWD Blk 2TB, EVGA P2 1000w,
Dual Boot Win7Pro64 /Win10Pro, Tt Core X-9, SS2693HM 1900x1200, Fuzzy Dice

6181-KR Step-Up began 29 June, queue hit 29 Aug = 62 days
RMA 980Ti SC+ to EVGA 31 Aug. Recvd by EVGA 10:41 am 2 Sep
UPS track # issued 8 Sep - delivered 13 Sep 2:54 PM EST
HYBRID AIO 400-HY-5188-B1 Ordered 8 July - Recvd 15 July

EVGA 780i, E8400, 8GB OCZ (4x2), XPpro/Vista64
EVGA 8800 GTS G92 512 SLI (2), OCZ900MXS PS
EVGA 7950 KO SLI
lead, follow, or get out of the way

Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
  • Total Posts : 18952
  • Ribbons : 58
Re: EVGA 1080 Hybrid? 2016/09/21 20:30:54 (permalink)
trilegdog
Nereus

Zero maintenance.

close.  clean the radiator & fans periodically. 

:) true that.

BUILD 1 2   |   MINI-ITX BUILD   |   MODSRIGS $1K WIN   |   HEATWARE 111-0-0   |   ASSOCIATE CODE CSKKXUT5Q9GVAFR

drmarc
  • Total Posts : 79
Re: EVGA 1080 Hybrid? 2016/09/22 04:04:35 (permalink)
cmoney408
sputnik7913
cmoney408
sputnik7913
I just don't get the purpose of hybrid card... wasn't water cooling mean to eliminate dust collecting/noisy fans that are inferior in cooling??? What's all the hype? Why not just wait for HydroCopper? Which is superior in cooling, no dust, no noise....

lower temps and less noise. lower temps = more stable and higher boost clocks and OC's; while running cooler then fanned cards.

noisy fans, yes, i always replace stock rad fans. get higher quality fans that move more air while making less noise. i recommend noctua nf-f12's

i never heard anyone mention the dust collecting, that has to do with your case, air pressure and filters. hydro copper is still going to require a rad with a fan on it. same with this scenario, make sure you get quality fans!

though, yes the hydro removes the cards fan. BUT, with the hybrid cards it is normal to keep the cards fan at much lower speeds then it would be if you wasnt hydro. for instance my 980ti fan is set to never go above 35%. you can hear it under 40%. on top of that the hydro is going to cost much more when you add a pump, tubes, ran and fan.

I don't think you answered my question... What are advantages of Hybrid, over HydroCopper, which has a superior cooling and 0 noise?

i think you may have be confused on what the hydrocopper is. the picture shows a card with a hard casing over it. thats what you get from evga, but that is an incomplete card. if you plugged in the hydro, as it is in the picture, and played a game, your card would burn out. the hydro is meant for people who already have a custom loop. if you look at pictures of the unit, you see a little block hanging off the card with 2 circle plugs. those plugs are where you connect your custom loop/tubing.

so the hydo requires you to also buy a pump, fittings, tubes, rad and rad fans to have it function properly. with the hydro you are still in the same boat as with the hybrid; you still have the same cons (dust, fans, noise). except with the hydro you are also going to spend hundreds more on the extra parts. custom loops require yearly maintenance as well.

the hydro is the same as buying a regular fanned card and then getting an aftermarket waterblock (like ek sells).

the advantage of the hydro is that it comes with a water block already assembled and ready to drop in a case with a custom loop. 

the advantage of a custom loop: the potential for lower temps (if you have more/larger/thicker rads and high end fans). and the looks (if you have colored/hard tubing). 

beyond that it is pretty much agreed that custom loops are 90% aesthetics (10% performance gains). you are paying for looks, not performance. 

all that being said, i do one day want a custom loop, but for now a h100i on my cpu and hybrid GPU's is the most cost effective (bang for buck) setup for me.

This is very valuable information. I was very close to getting a custom loop thinking it would be cooler, and I read very similar information and decided to go hybrid.

EVGA DG-87 Gaming Case, Intel I7 6800K OC'ed @4Ghz, Corsair hydro H115, EVGA X99 Classified, 1200W EVGA SuperNOVA platinum, MSI GTX 1080 Hybrid SeaHawk x 2 in SLI, Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (4x8GB), Samsung 850 Evo 2.5" 1TB, Asus ROG PG348Q.
sputnik7913
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 548
Re: EVGA 1080 Hybrid? 2016/09/22 09:30:08 (permalink)
cmoney408
sputnik7913
cmoney408
sputnik7913

I might have a slight understanding what HydroCopper is, but thanks anyway... I guess savings is a big enough point is success of that card, I guess i'm just not a fan of that concept.... I/m fine with the closed loop fact, but why add a fan to it?

post edited by sputnik7913 - 2016/09/22 09:32:42

cmoney408
Superclocked Member
Re: EVGA 1080 Hybrid? 2016/09/22 09:47:30 (permalink)
sputnik7913
cmoney408
sputnik7913
cmoney408
sputnik7913

I might have a slight understanding what HydroCopper is, but thanks anyway... I guess savings is a big enough point is success of that card, I guess i'm just not a fan of that concept.... I/m fine with the closed loop fact, but why add a fan to it?

whats not in your picture is a radiator with a fan or 2 on it that is REQUIRED for the hydro to function.

if you are saying hydro is better then hybrid because there is no fan on the card itself, i would say that is the least important benefit of the hydro.

again. yes the hybrid has a fan on the card, BUT, since its a hydro, you should manually set the fan on the card to never run above 30-40% (i think mine is set to like 35% max on a 980ti). but on a 1080, you can probably get away with setting it to a max of 25-35% (since vram is now also cooled by radiator). at 40% fan speed you will NEVER hear it. so at that point, it would only be aesthetics in the fact that the card looks thicker then the hydro. 

on a reference card, you have to let the fan on the card go up to whatever it wants/needs (up to 100%) if you want consistent boost clocks and fps. on the hybrid, the hybrid system is doing 99% of the cooling work, cooling the GPU, the only reason they left a fan on the card is technically for vram. even though in the 1080 hybrid, the vram is now also cooled by the hybrid system as well. on the 980ti and older, the vram was only cooled by the on board fan. 

other brands 1080 hybrids have removed their on board fan all together. wont be surprised if evga eventually releases a fanless hybrid (but again, it would still require a fan on the radiator). it would be nice to see someone do testing on the 1080 hybrid. test temps with fan off, 10%, 20%, 30%. i am betting money that anything above 30% will not gain benefits. 

so, copper + $200 in parts = no fan on card.
hybrid + nothing else = fan on card that you will never hear 
post edited by cmoney408 - 2016/09/22 09:53:46
drmarc
  • Total Posts : 79
Re: EVGA 1080 Hybrid? 2016/09/22 11:34:14 (permalink)
Nereus
Berga

It's unfortunate there are such issues with the EVGA 1080 hybrids and the lack of re-supply.  I was really considering getting a Titan XP, but I made what some may think is an odd choice - I instead went for two 1080 hybrid SeaHawks.  I know there's issues with SLI, I know the cooling system is different than EVGA's...but I am willing to take the "risk" according to most testing (for gaming, which is my only intentions) the FPS difference and temperature difference on load is negligible.  

I just wasn't happy with the Titan XP performance at 4K benchmarks.  It's very reminiscent to my current GTX 970 at 1080p: a lot of time at 60fps, but it dips into the 40's and 50's when there's enough demand placed on it.  For $1,500, I can't accept that same variation at 4K gaming.  With the two 1080's, it's solid 60 FPS or higher...same price tag (roughly) plus no need to patchwork a 1080 hybrid cooling system and risk ruining a Titan XP.

EVGA DG-87 Gaming Case, Intel I7 6800K OC'ed @4Ghz, Corsair hydro H115, EVGA X99 Classified, 1200W EVGA SuperNOVA platinum, MSI GTX 1080 Hybrid SeaHawk x 2 in SLI, Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (4x8GB), Samsung 850 Evo 2.5" 1TB, Asus ROG PG348Q.
sputnik7913
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 548
Re: EVGA 1080 Hybrid? 2016/09/22 11:53:10 (permalink)
cmoney408
sputnik7913
cmoney408
sputnik7913
cmoney408
sputnik7913

whats not in your picture is a radiator with a fan or 2 on it that is REQUIRED for the hydro to function.

I didn't get that part.... It has two 360 x 60mm radiators, and it cools two hydrocopper cards and a cpu...

Having a fan on a watercooled card just for VRAM is just silly... I don't see any reason why they couldn't design close loop block that covers VRAM as well....

post edited by sputnik7913 - 2016/09/22 11:58:08

cmoney408
Superclocked Member
Re: EVGA 1080 Hybrid? 2016/09/22 13:27:06 (permalink)
sputnik7913

i get what you are saying. check out the gigabyte. i was considering it. i hate the color. but its a 1080 all in one "hybrid" with no fan on the card it has a water block that covers the gpu and ram:
http://techreport.com/r.x/2016_6_20_New_Gigabyte_GTX_1080_is_fully_watercooled/gtx1080xgwc.jpg 

gigabyte: secondary plate BOLTED onto a regular aio cooler https://i.ytimg.com/vi/51hcFF85BQI/maxresdefault.jpg 
tear down video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51hcFF85BQI 

evga: evga: regular aio cooler with an extension plate between aio and gpu http://media.gamersnexus.net/media/k2/items/cache/ba8c45c28fd675ed7b99dcae38af8019_XL.jpg 
tear down video:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjAGkVZgMBc 

its been just as hard to find as the evga hybrid though.

one reason evga may have left the fan on could be because of cost. im sure it would cost more to design a hybrid that doesnt need a fan at all. they would need to design and produce pretty much a FULL mini waterblock. i mean gigabyte found a way, but havent seen to many reviews on how well it performs or its temps with no on board fan. to me the gigabyte block extension looks more expensive then the evga block extension.

another reason could be patents. maybe asetek/ek/xspc have things evga cant copy. even gigabyte didnt really do a full block for some reason, they just made an extension as well. 

if you think about it, most current hybrid cards are pretty much just standard/generic aio cpu water coolers mounted on gpu's. i think the gigabyte and evga are the first 2 with their 1080's to go beyond the standard aio and add their own version of vram extensions to the standard blocks. 

i think there is also the possibility of making a full bock AIO eating into their hydro series. 

im still not sure if you dont like the hybrid because the fan makes noise, its looks, or just because it has one, period. but if its because noise, let it go. your not going to hear it. but still, if any of you have a 1080 hybrid, let us know how the temps change when the fan is disabled, vs 10%, 20%, 30%. if its looks, maybe i can agree to an extent, but gigabyte doesnt have a fan, and i still think that card is ugly.
cmoney408
Superclocked Member
Re: EVGA 1080 Hybrid? 2016/09/22 15:03:16 (permalink)
wow, talk about timing. just added to youtube:

gigabyte 1080 xtreme water vs evga hybrid 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvcNkOu81qk 

and the article:
http://www.gamersnexus.net/hwreviews/2611-gigabyte-1080-xtreme-water-force-review-vs-evga-hybrid-seahawk 
post edited by cmoney408 - 2016/09/22 15:07:04
Systom
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 289
  • Ribbons : 4
Re: EVGA 1080 Hybrid? 2016/09/22 17:55:02 (permalink)
cmoney408
sputnik7913

i get what you are saying. check out the gigabyte. i was considering it. i hate the color. but its a 1080 all in one "hybrid" with no fan on the card it has a water block that covers the gpu and ram:
http://techreport.com/r.x/2016_6_20_New_Gigabyte_GTX_1080_is_fully_watercooled/gtx1080xgwc.jpg 

gigabyte: secondary plate BOLTED onto a regular aio cooler https://i.ytimg.com/vi/51hcFF85BQI/maxresdefault.jpg 
tear down video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51hcFF85BQI 

evga: evga: regular aio cooler with an extension plate between aio and gpu http://media.gamersnexus.net/media/k2/items/cache/ba8c45c28fd675ed7b99dcae38af8019_XL.jpg 
tear down video:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjAGkVZgMBc 

its been just as hard to find as the evga hybrid though.

one reason evga may have left the fan on could be because of cost. im sure it would cost more to design a hybrid that doesnt need a fan at all. they would need to design and produce pretty much a FULL mini waterblock. i mean gigabyte found a way, but havent seen to many reviews on how well it performs or its temps with no on board fan. to me the gigabyte block extension looks more expensive then the evga block extension.

another reason could be patents. maybe asetek/ek/xspc have things evga cant copy. even gigabyte didnt really do a full block for some reason, they just made an extension as well. 

if you think about it, most current hybrid cards are pretty much just standard/generic aio cpu water coolers mounted on gpu's. i think the gigabyte and evga are the first 2 with their 1080's to go beyond the standard aio and add their own version of vram extensions to the standard blocks. 

i think there is also the possibility of making a full bock AIO eating into their hydro series. 

im still not sure if you dont like the hybrid because the fan makes noise, its looks, or just because it has one, period. but if its because noise, let it go. your not going to hear it. but still, if any of you have a 1080 hybrid, let us know how the temps change when the fan is disabled, vs 10%, 20%, 30%. if its looks, maybe i can agree to an extent, but gigabyte doesnt have a fan, and i still think that card is ugly.

The reason they call a Hybrid a Hybrid is because liquid is cooling the core, and in the latest hybrid, the vram too, then it has an air cooler, the fan, cooling the mosfets etc...so it's liquid and air, thus, hybrid. For Gigabyte's card, there is no fan/air cooling, therefor, it's not a Hybrid, it's a full water covered card.

CPU & GPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X / Nvidia RTX 3080 FE (Both EK Water Blocks)
MB & PSU: ROG Crosshair VIII Formula X570 / EVGA T2 Titanium 1000w
SSD & RAM: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB & Western Digital Black SN850 1TB / G.Skill Trident Z Neo C14 3600MHz 4x8GB (32GB) 
Case & Fans: Lian Li O11 Dynamic / x9 EK-Vardar X3M
Rads: Black Ice Nemesis 360GTX 360mm x 54mm / Magicool 360S G2 Ultra 360mm x 45mm

bakedbeans6
  • Total Posts : 23
Re: EVGA 1080 Hybrid? 2016/09/23 10:26:23 (permalink)
B&H has the Hybrid up for pre-order.
cmoney408
Superclocked Member
Re: EVGA 1080 Hybrid? 2016/09/23 10:30:55 (permalink)
free shipping and no tax to CA is nice.
bakedbeans6
Re: EVGA 1080 Hybrid? 2016/09/23 14:08:54 (permalink)
EVGA site has them now as well.
forgiven.one
  • Total Posts : 50
Re: EVGA 1080 Hybrid? 2016/09/23 14:12:30 (permalink)
bakedbeans6

Just saw Jacob tweet then the 4 different email addresses I registered to get notifications on came in. Order complete finally!!!
post edited by forgiven.one - 2016/09/23 14:16:48

Coolermaster MasterCase Pro5, EVGA Z170 Classified K, i7-6700K, G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB(4 x 8GB) DDR4 3200 ,EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW HYBRID GAMING, Win 10 Pro 64bit - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, Games - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, Storage - WD Black 2TB, Corsair H100i V2, LG 16x Blue-Ray, EVGA SuperNOVA Platinum 1000W 

bakedbeans6
Re: EVGA 1080 Hybrid? 2016/09/23 14:14:47 (permalink)
forgiven.one
bakedbeans6

Just saw Jacob tweet the 4 different email addresses I registered to get notifications on came in. Order complete finally!!!

I went ahead and jumped on the B&H pre-order. Saved about $25 in shipping costs -- I just hope they get their stock in pretty quick, or I'm going to regret it. Does anyone here have experience dealing with them?
CoercionShaman
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1788
  • Ribbons : 3
Re: EVGA 1080 Hybrid? 2016/09/23 14:16:03 (permalink)
bakedbeans6
forgiven.one
bakedbeans6

Just saw Jacob tweet the 4 different email addresses I registered to get notifications on came in. Order complete finally!!!

I went ahead and jumped on the B&H pre-order. Saved about $25 in shipping costs -- I just hope they get their stock in pretty quick, or I'm going to regret it. Does anyone here have experience dealing with them?

Plenty of complaints on here about B&H taking a long time to ship preorders.  May or may not happen this time.  Personally, over $25, I'd take the ships now option with eVGA.

What use is knowledge if there is no understanding?~Stobaeus
bakedbeans6
Re: EVGA 1080 Hybrid? 2016/09/23 14:17:01 (permalink)
CoercionShaman
bakedbeans6
forgiven.one
bakedbeans6

Plenty of complaints on here about B&H taking a long time to ship preorders.  May or may not happen this time.  Personally, over $25, I'd take the ships now option with eVGA.

Yup, I made that same decision right after I posted. But of course, SOLD OUT!
CoercionShaman
FTW Member
Re: EVGA 1080 Hybrid? 2016/09/23 14:19:01 (permalink)
It just let me add to cart, but it may have told me out of stock had I checked out.

jrwininger
  • Total Posts : 88
Re: EVGA 1080 Hybrid? 2016/09/23 14:20:03 (permalink)
bakedbeans6
forgiven.one
bakedbeans6

I ordered the 980ti Hybrid from BH last year (I've ordered other stuff from them too to save on taxes).  They have great customer service, no restocking fees etc...though they do make you pay return shipping for non-defective returns.

bakedbeans6
Re: EVGA 1080 Hybrid? 2016/09/23 14:23:39 (permalink)
CoercionShaman
It just let me add to cart, but it may have told me out of stock had I checked out.

Haha, I went back in and tried again. SUCCESS! Time to cancel B&H.
jrwininger
  • Total Posts : 88
Re: EVGA 1080 Hybrid? 2016/09/23 14:26:12 (permalink)
bakedbeans6
CoercionShaman

Success for me too!  I was hesitant to pay the high shipping cost...but I'm tired of waiting.

bakedbeans6
Re: EVGA 1080 Hybrid? 2016/09/23 14:30:24 (permalink)
jrwininger
bakedbeans6
CoercionShaman

Success for me too!  I was hesitant to pay the high shipping cost...but I'm tired of waiting.

I'm right there with ya. We have been extremely patient.
CoercionShaman
FTW Member
Re: EVGA 1080 Hybrid? 2016/09/23 14:36:58 (permalink)
Grats to both of you.

XrayMan
Insert Custom Title Here
  • Total Posts : 73000
  • Ribbons : 115
Re: EVGA 1080 Hybrid? 2016/09/23 14:43:13 (permalink)

My Affiliate Code: 8WEQVXMCJL

Associate Code: VHKH33QN4W77V6A

&nbsp
Berga
  • Total Posts : 41
Re: EVGA 1080 Hybrid? 2016/09/23 14:56:48 (permalink)
Congrats guys! Happy you finally got your cards.

You should clarify however that it is ONLY in the US store as of now.

Lol at the irony of me ordering the Titan XP 2 days before the the Hybrids get in store xD would've still have had to wait for EU stock but still haha.

Hope the cards are as awesome as they seem though :)
Avisari
  • Total Posts : 48
Re: EVGA 1080 Hybrid? 2016/09/23 15:01:37 (permalink)
When Jacob replied to my tweet he said that it's US this week and EU next week.
cmoney408
Superclocked Member
Re: EVGA 1080 Hybrid? 2016/09/23 15:05:00 (permalink)
im surprised they are still in stock.

when you guys get them, can you do me a favor. i was wondering how low you can set the fan but keep cool temps. since the vram is now watercooled through extension. i am curious how the card would run (while gaming) with the fan off (if possible), at 10%, 20%, 30% and 40%. i would think you could keep it at a static 20% and be fine.
Page: << < ..5657585960.. > >> Showing page 59 of 62
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile