Page: 123 > Showing page 1 of 3
Author
Methodical2
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 562
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2015/09/09 08:06:17 (permalink)
Hey everyone. I need some advice. I have the Swiftech 220x AIO, however, I have decided that I want go in another direction. I want to build a custom water loop. I know the 220x can be expanded, but I like the 5 1/4 drive bay reservoir and pump setup better, plus I can install the 360 radiator up top for more cooling area. I've been reviewing swiftech's drive bays reservoirs and pumps, but I don't know which to get because I am not sure of the quality of the products. I am new to this, so I have been reading and watching lots of "how to" videos, but there's so much to choose from. I figured you'll have been doing this for a long time and most likely have experience with different manufacturers products. Below is what I'd like to build. Also, I'd like to use PWMs where possible. I plan to use the 220x fans, cpu block and pwm splitter for the build. I'd appreciate any insight Note: I've already order the the Komodo gpu block and backplate, which should be here tomorrow. Does anyone have any experience with Swiftech's 5-1/4 drive bad reservoir and pump combination? Which of there pump would be best for a cpu/gpu loop?

Case: HAF 932
GPU: 980 Ti

5 1/4 drive bay reservoir and pump (near top)
360 radiator at the top
140 radiator at the rear
120 radiator on the bottom (maybe, not sure yet)

https://www.swiftech.com/pumps.aspx

Thanks...Al

"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic"

BlackE
Case:  Caselab Magnum STH10
MB:  Asus X670E Hero
CPU:  Ryzen 9 7950x (EK-Quantum Vector²)
GPU:  Asus 4090 TUF OC (EK-Quantum Vector²)
Memory:  G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo DDR5 (6000 @64gb)
Storage:  WD M.2 NVMe 2TB (OS), 2x4TB (Photography), 1TB (Games)
Fan Controllers: Aquacomputer Aquaero 6 XT & Octo
PSU:  EVGA 1200 P2
Monitor:  LG 48" UltraGear OLED 4k

66 Replies Related Threads

Zuhl3156
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 13061
    • Ribbons : 34
    Re: Decide to go with water cooling 2015/09/09 08:32:51 (permalink)
    This is what I decided to go with and I couldn't be happier even though my first unit was defective:
    http://www.amazon.com/Dual-Reservoir-Integrated-High-Pressure/dp/B00OWL5LO8/ref=pd_sim_sbs_147_15?ie=UTF8&refRID=0G8PSCKKR7CWPAJY9QTV

TECH_DaveB
    EVGA Alumni
    • Total Posts : 4893
    • Ribbons : 46
    Re: Decide to go with water cooling 2015/09/09 09:31:56 (permalink)
    I have used a few types, most of the ones I have are discontinued now, had them for years, they just work.  The one Zuhl listed would be great, I haven't used it but I know a few who have, and have heard no complaints.  I had an almost all Swiftech loop in my HAF932 a while back, it ran great.  I ran their 655-B for 2x 360's, CPU, MOSFET, mobo, 2x 580's and it ran awesome, even with a monster OC the temps were killer.  Most of their new pumps will keep up with the old 655-B without issue.  Grab what Zuhl linked and go from there, ask any other questions you have here and we will help get you squared away.
    Methodical2
    SSC Member
    Re: Decide to go with water cooling 2015/09/09 09:35:52 (permalink)
    Thanks for the quick responses and vote of confident - makes me feel better about my choices.  I was hoping to do a all Swiftech build.  Dave how did you get 2x 360 radiators in the HAF?  Also, which size radiator can I install up top without clearance issues?

Update:  I ordered the Swiftech reservoir and pump and I just received the gpu water block and back plate, so the build has started.  I will now check on the radiators.
    Thanks...Al
    post edited by Methodical2 - 2015/09/09 13:35:25

"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic"

BlackE

Zuhl3156
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    Re: Decide to go with water cooling 2015/09/10 05:14:45 (permalink)
    I just finished a custom loop for my video boards: http://forums.evga.com/Dual-GPU-custom-watercooling-loop-m2373245.aspx
    I have a Swiftech Apogee XL waterblock for my CPU but decided to leave the H200 where it is for now. If you want to dress things up a bit get some anti-kink coils for your hoses to add a splash of color to your project. They come in a variety of sizes and colors: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=anti-kink+coils

TECH_DaveB
    EVGA Alumni
    Re: Decide to go with water cooling 2015/09/10 15:50:24 (permalink)
    Methodical2
    Thanks for the quick responses and vote of confident - makes me feel better about my choices.  I was hoping to do a all Swiftech build.  Dave how did you get 2x 360 radiators in the HAF?  Also, which size radiator can I install up top without clearance issues?

Update:  I ordered the Swiftech reservoir and pump and I just received the gpu water block and back plate, so the build has started.  I will now check on the radiators.
    Thanks...Al

How I got those, I will preface this with, this build was more for proof of concept, but it worked so friggin well I left it for years.  I ran a pair of the MCR320Stackers.  Now, before the readers launch their beverage  out their nose all over the monitor because we have all seen the TERRIBLE numbers form those, I changed it up a bit.  Normally there are 2 connectors between the rads and they water enters and exits from the same rad, I went in through the top rad, with a connector to the bottom rad and the water exitted there, basically creating a thin 720 rad, I sandwiched them together originally with 3 Ultra Kaze fans which did rather well, but after a few years the bearings bit the dust and I replaced them with a trio of SanAce 38mm fans, the high speed one from Boredgunner's sticky.  I will try and find a way to get a pic of these up here so you can see.  Yes, you can say that I am blowing hot air through one of the rads, but I tested it with a single rad, which outperformed the setup from the instructions which was in parallel, and then when I set them in series I smoked the numbers I had from either setup.
    The fitment in the top was tight to say the least, but it fit.  There were some tabs along the back above the mobo tray that I needed to fold out of the way, but aside from that, great fit, great cooling.  If you have a board like a X79 Dark, due to how the MOSFET heatsink is shaped it might be really tough to get the EPS connector in, but most would be fine.
    Methodical2
    SSC Member
    Re: Decide to go with water cooling 2015/09/12 06:44:17 (permalink)
    Zuhl3156
    I just finished a custom loop for my video boards: http://forums.evga.com/Dual-GPU-custom-watercooling-loop-m2373245.aspx
    I have a Swiftech Apogee XL waterblock for my CPU but decided to leave the H200 where it is for now. If you want to dress things up a bit get some anti-kink coils for your hoses to add a splash of color to your project. They come in a variety of sizes and colors: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=anti-kink+coils

I plan to spice it up a bit, but not sure what color to go with just yet.  I've read horror stories about those colored cooling mixes, so still searching to see which is best and won't cause problems.  

I noticed you are using the Noctua fans.  Are they sufficient?  I keep reading that they are good if you want a quiet setup, but man I wish they'd change the color of those fans or make other color options.  I ask because I see where Dave stated in your thread that there are better choices of fans out there, but I don't recall him stating which ones.  I planned to use Swiftech's quiet radiators, similar to the ones in the 220x and also use their fans, but if there are better ones out there I'd sure like to give them a look.  I'm going for a more quiet setup.

Thanks again for the help.

BlackE

Methodical2
    SSC Member
    Re: Decide to go with water cooling 2015/09/12 06:44:41 (permalink)
    EVGATech_DaveB
    Methodical2

Thanks...Al

How I got those, I will preface this with, this build was more for proof of concept, but it worked so friggin well I left it for years.  I ran a pair of the MCR320Stackers.  Now, before the readers launch their beverage  out their nose all over the monitor because we have all seen the TERRIBLE numbers form those, I changed it up a bit.  Normally there are 2 connectors between the rads and they water enters and exits from the same rad, I went in through the top rad, with a connector to the bottom rad and the water exitted there, basically creating a thin 720 rad, I sandwiched them together originally with 3 Ultra Kaze fans which did rather well, but after a few years the bearings bit the dust and I replaced them with a trio of SanAce 38mm fans, the high speed one from Boredgunner's sticky.  I will try and find a way to get a pic of these up here so you can see.  Yes, you can say that I am blowing hot air through one of the rads, but I tested it with a single rad, which outperformed the setup from the instructions which was in parallel, and then when I set them in series I smoked the numbers I had from either setup.
    The fitment in the top was tight to say the least, but it fit.  There were some tabs along the back above the mobo tray that I needed to fold out of the way, but aside from that, great fit, great cooling.  If you have a board like a X79 Dark, due to how the MOSFET heatsink is shaped it might be really tough to get the EPS connector in, but most would be fine.

I'd love to see some photos of that set up.

Thanks

BlackE

Zuhl3156
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    Re: Decide to go with water cooling 2015/09/12 06:57:50 (permalink)
    I think Dave is referring to the new EK Vardar 140mm fans: http://site.ekwb.com/news/615/19/Long-awaited-Vardar-140mm-fans-are-finally-here/
    Looking back, my case could have fit a 140mm wide radiator in the top but things are working just fine for me as they are and I ordered the XSPC radiator before I did any research.
    Methodical2
    SSC Member
    Re: Decide to go with water cooling 2015/09/12 07:02:31 (permalink)
    Ok.  Thanks.  I will take a look at those fans.  I still have a few decisions to make for this build - radiators, fans and tubing (thinking of going acrylic) - still researching.

BlackE

Zuhl3156
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    Re: Decide to go with water cooling 2015/09/12 07:12:35 (permalink)
    Methodical2
    Ok.  Thanks.  I will take a look at those fans.  I still have a few decisions to make for this build - radiators, fans and tubing (thinking of going acrylic) - still researching.

They make a 120mm Vardar too I think but I'm getting really good results with the Noctua NF-F12 fans that Linus said were the best. Acrylic would look nice if you have room to work. I live in an apartment that is too crowded for a workbench. Plus I'm getting a little too old to be playing a young man's game. My hand shakes too much since my minor stroke in March. I could never keep pace with you youngsters out there anyway. LOL   Good luck with your decisions. Looking forward to some pics and benchmarks. With that watercooling you'll be able to crank your voltage up and never have to worry about throttling.
    Methodical2
    SSC Member
    Re: Decide to go with water cooling 2015/09/12 10:49:31 (permalink)
    Zuhl3156
    Methodical2

They make a 120mm Vardar too I think but I'm getting really good results with the Noctua NF-F12 fans that Linus said were the best. Acrylic would look nice if you have room to work. I live in an apartment that is too crowded for a workbench. Plus I'm getting a little too old to be playing a young man's game. My hand shakes too much since my minor stroke in March. I could never keep pace with you youngsters out there anyway. LOL   Good luck with your decisions. Looking forward to some pics and benchmarks. With that watercooling you'll be able to crank your voltage up and never have to worry about throttling.

Thanks again.  I'm no spring chicken myself - 49, but not quite where you are, yet (saw you post your age in your thread). As my Moms always say - keep liv'n.  I will take a look at both of those fans, including the Swiftech fans.  Like I said, I still have some shopping to do and decisions to make as far as tubing, fans and radiators.  I have the other big items - cpu block (using block from 220x), gpu block and backplate and reservoir and pump.

Take care and thanks for the encouragement.

PS.  I want to see if I can get the old 2600 to 5.0 with the water loop.
    post edited by Methodical2 - 2015/09/13 06:35:47

BlackE

Zuhl3156
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    Re: Decide to go with water cooling 2015/09/12 11:08:58 (permalink)
    I got my 2600k to 4.8 Ghz at 1.41 vCore with an air cooler. I might have reached 5.0 at 1.45v with a loop but I didn't see much improvement from 4.5 to 4.8 so I just backed down the multiplier and voltage.
    Methodical2
    SSC Member
    Re: Decide to go with water cooling 2015/09/13 06:36:24 (permalink)
    Zuhl3156
    I got my 2600k to 4.8 Ghz at 1.41 vCore with an air cooler. I might have reached 5.0 at 1.45v with a loop but I didn't see much improvement from 4.5 to 4.8 so I just backed down the multiplier and voltage.

Yeah, I had to up my volts to 1.4 to get a stable 4.6.  I probably won't run it that high, but want to see if I can get there.  What is the highest safe voltage for this cpu?

BlackE

Zuhl3156
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    Re: Decide to go with water cooling 2015/09/13 06:42:39 (permalink)
    Methodical2
    Zuhl3156

Yeah, I had to up my volts to 1.4 to get a stable 4.6.  I probably won't run it that high, but want to see if I can get there.  What is the highest safe voltage for this cpu?

The maximum voltage limit for that CPU is 1.5v but I wouldn't go anywhare near that high without some serious cooling like a phase-change unit. I tried to keep my temps around 70°C and never went over 72°C using a Cooler Master V8 or a Zalman CNPS9700. I didn't have any liquid cooling then until I tried a Corsair H80i but the temps were about the same. If I had modified the hold down bracket to get better contact things might have been better using it but it was actually worse than the Zalman.
    Methodical2
    SSC Member
    Re: Decide to go with water cooling 2015/09/13 19:42:18 (permalink)
    Ok.  Thanks.  I don't plan to go that high myself.

BlackE

Zuhl3156
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    Re: Decide to go with water cooling 2015/09/14 03:45:08 (permalink)
    I did notice that after I ran at 4.5 GHz with 1.41 vCore for a while I could lower the vCore to 1.371 and remained stable. I think you'll find that 4.5 GHz is the perfect sweet spot for that CPU.
    TECH_DaveB
    EVGA Alumni
    Re: Decide to go with water cooling 2015/09/14 11:25:14 (permalink)
    Methodical2

I'd love to see some photos of that set up.

Thanks

I ma looking for old build pics but not having much luck, I seem to be missing a few folders of pictures in general which I'm not happy about.  However I do have that radiator set on my desk as I have used it hear for testing, mainly because it can keep pretty much any build I throw at it safe, and most sane builds nice and cool.  I will try to get a pic of it today and post it for you.
    Methodical2
    SSC Member
    Re: Decide to go with water cooling 2015/09/27 15:01:03 (permalink)
    Dave, no problem if you can't find the photos.

Well I finished my water loop and have been running my system for about 1 day now and my thoughts are that water cooling is worth the investment.  I installed the XSPC RX 360 and 120 radiator and the Vardar 1850 fans.

Just an example of the improvement. Playing BF3, my 980 Ti ACX 2.0+ is running at 45*C with a +200 on the core for 1390 mhz and at stock settings (max boost 1190) it's running at 42*C.  In stock form, with the fans, I was at 72-74*C, using EVGA's fan curve and at about 64-70*C (depending on room temps) using the aggressive fan curve, so that's 20-30+ degree difference, depending on how you want look at.  I typically used the less aggressive fan curve.  Also, my CPU (about 70% load) has not gone over 58*C and that's about a 10*C difference from the Swiftech H220X. At the moment, the water temperature is 26.5*C and room temperature is 24*C. I assume that's ok.

Again, worth the investment. However, if I ever do it again, I am getting more 90* fittings, so that I don't have to make too many 90* bends - PITA.

Zuhl, you stated that you rma'd your reservoir because the pump was loud.  Can you describe the sound?  Mine was loud initially, but toned down once the system got rid of the air, so I am curious, just in case mine develop that noise.  

Thanks...Al

BlackE

Zuhl3156
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    Re: Decide to go with water cooling 2015/09/27 15:44:32 (permalink)
    It was awfully loud but the only thing I have is an iPhone. These are the videos I uploaded for Swiftech support who agreed that it wasn't right and they RMAed the pump for me. I meant to have my post on watercooling the video boards more informative but everything went horribly wrong from the very beginning with wrong parts, defective parts, and more wrong parts. The only way I could keep from losing my mind was to interject some, if not too much, humor into the final assembly. Sorry I didn't do a better job with it.

post edited by Zuhl3156 - 2015/09/27 15:55:26
    Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 30963
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: Decide to go with water cooling 2015/09/27 18:22:01 (permalink)
    Thanks for all the great information, in this post. 
    It has helped answer some questions for me; but, I will probably start a new thread for specifics for my setup.

Good luck OP with your new water build

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

Methodical2
    SSC Member
    Re: Decide to go with water cooling 2015/09/27 19:38:12 (permalink)
    Zuhl3156
    It was awfully loud but the only thing I have is an iPhone. These are the videos I uploaded for Swiftech support who agreed that it wasn't right and they RMAed the pump for me. I meant to have my post on watercooling the video boards more informative but everything went horribly wrong from the very beginning with wrong parts, defective parts, and more wrong parts. The only way I could keep from losing my mind was to interject some, if not too much, humor into the final assembly. Sorry I didn't do a better job with it.

Thanks for the video.  How long did they take to get you the new part?  I ask because mine has a buzz to it, too, but not as loud as yours, but even worse, I turned off the computer and now the pump won't start.  I wonder if there's an air pocket causing the problem?  So, my joy has been short lived.  I'm going to call them tomorrow.  

Cool GTX, you can ask questions if you need to, but I am no expert at this.

BlackE

Zuhl3156
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    Re: Decide to go with water cooling 2015/09/27 20:17:48 (permalink)
    Methodical2

Thanks for the video.  How long did they take to get you the new part?  I ask because mine has a buzz to it, too, but not as loud as yours, but even worse, I turned off the computer and now the pump won't start.  I wonder if there's an air pocket causing the problem?  So, my joy has been short lived.  I'm going to call them tomorrow.  

Cool GTX, you can ask questions if you need to, but I am no expert at this.

I don't remember how long exactly but it was too long for me. At least three weeks went by before I made a complaint through Amazon's customer service that finally got me some results. Dealing with Swiftech's support staff is like talking to a broken recording. "We'll get it right out to you", "We're processing your RMA now and will be shipping it within a day or two", "We're packaging your replacement pump while we speak". This went on for week after week. Amazon was willing to give me a cash refund so I could purchase the XSPC pump/res combo but I really liked the looks of the 'Maelstrom V-2' so I suffered through Swiftech's stall tactics. What really got me steamed is that Amazon showed 10 Maelstrom combos in stock but Swiftech seemed to be hording them for the apocolypse or some other cataclysmic event.

TECH_DaveB
    EVGA Alumni
    Re: Decide to go with water cooling 2015/09/28 09:54:34 (permalink)
    Due to my fillports on the top of my case and according to Swiftech and Performance-PCs no one knows the thread on the top of the Maelstrom, so no adapter, so have to take apart my case to fill it, no thanks.  If they could TELL me the thread I would have found a way.  Instead I went with the XSPC model you have pictured here as well (had some issues with an older model I had, which is no longer made so I replaced it with these).  it works like a champ no complaints whatsoever, and Performance-PCs has the M20 to G1/4 adapter for a few bucks, so put the adapter on, put on a barb or a rotary and tube it to the top of your case, makes things nice and easy.
    Personally BUILDING my setup at home was a MAJOR PITA, lots of stuff, big hands terrible eyesight for small parts with lots of shadows, BUT everything is about making the maintenance or dis-assembly in the future easier, not planning on bad things, but eventually parts die or get upgraded, just how it is.  So to me ports liker that and lots of other things are not icing on the cake for my build they are mandatory.  OK, got myself a bit off topic there, but yeah, the Maelstroms are great, BUT, the ease of adapting it to standard fittings, at this moment I will take the XSPC.  It also sits well with ym look of just plain, simple and functional.
    Zuhl3156
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    Re: Decide to go with water cooling 2015/09/28 10:00:28 (permalink)
    The Maelstrom doesn't have threads on the fill port. It is just a quarter turn to lock it down. I'm all into looks right now and I think the Maelstrom looks awesome in my case although it seems like the XSPC unit has a stronger pump. Either way, I'm happy with my decision.
    Methodical2
    SSC Member
    Re: Decide to go with water cooling 2015/09/28 10:04:41 (permalink)
    Wow, that's not good; customer service can make or break a company, at least for me.  I can't wait for the RMA process, so I asked them to do a cross shipment, which they agreed to do, so I hope they don't give me the run around about refunding my money, but it's on my credit card, so I have recourse.  I need to get my computer up and running as I use it for my photography work.  I looked at the XSPC, but I wanted an all in one pump reservoir. Hopefully this goes well.  If not, I will look elsewhere.  I will update.

Is your new unit running fine?

Btw, I did some googling and found others with similar issues.

Thanks...Al

BlackE

Methodical2
    SSC Member
    Re: Decide to go with water cooling 2015/09/28 10:17:55 (permalink)
    EVGATech_DaveB
    Due to my fillports on the top of my case and according to Swiftech and Performance-PCs no one knows the thread on the top of the Maelstrom, so no adapter, so have to take apart my case to fill it, no thanks.  If they could TELL me the thread I would have found a way.  Instead I went with the XSPC model you have pictured here as well (had some issues with an older model I had, which is no longer made so I replaced it with these).  it works like a champ no complaints whatsoever, and Performance-PCs has the M20 to G1/4 adapter for a few bucks, so put the adapter on, put on a barb or a rotary and tube it to the top of your case, makes things nice and easy.
    Personally BUILDING my setup at home was a MAJOR PITA, lots of stuff, big hands terrible eyesight for small parts with lots of shadows, BUT everything is about making the maintenance or dis-assembly in the future easier, not planning on bad things, but eventually parts die or get upgraded, just how it is.  So to me ports liker that and lots of other things are not icing on the cake for my build they are mandatory.  OK, got myself a bit off topic there, but yeah, the Maelstroms are great, BUT, the ease of adapting it to standard fittings, at this moment I will take the XSPC.  It also sits well with ym look of just plain, simple and functional.

Yes, it's important to consider maintenance.  Fortunately, all I have to do is remove the open bay cover on top of the reservoir and I am on top of the fill port.  One day I may just build a dedicated gaming rig - this rig is used for everything.

Note: I didn't see that XSPC had an all in one reservoir/pump when I was looking.
    post edited by Methodical2 - 2015/09/28 10:20:46

BlackE

Methodical2
    SSC Member
    Re: Decide to go with water cooling 2015/09/28 10:41:25 (permalink)
    Zuhl, I saw your thread on the Swiftech forum and noticed the Swiftech to increase the motor speed to help bleed pump. How did you do that?  Is the pump speed adjustable externally on the pump or did you adjust it via MB pwm speed?

BlackE

TECH_DaveB
    EVGA Alumni
    Re: Decide to go with water cooling 2015/09/28 10:51:00 (permalink)
    The Maelstrom looks awesome, no disagreement there at all, infact if they had threads on the top and and supported my 655 I would have used that, I will take looks when I can get it just not EVER over something else I would say I need for my builds.

As for the support issues with Swiftech, personally that kinda surprises me, I have had a few bum parts over the years, one was their Apogee GTZ when it was brand new and top of the food chain, it was POURING coolant out of the side.  I found a faulty ORing they sugegste4d I RMAd it, I told them if they can send me the ORing I would fix it myself, I had it in 2 days.  Don't know if she is still there or not, but I had worked with Michelle there on a few occasions and always had prompt support and got what I needed.  You might have had some bad luck (hopefully) things might have changed which would be very unfortunate, hopefully this is a glitch and they get everything straightened out for you.

**EDIT**  Added in pics you had asked for of the radiator setup.  These are old and have been used for testing a b it of everything, hence the dents and scratches as well as some aftermarket coolant marks, normally distilled water, but I have tested a bit of everything on this setup over the years.

post edited by EVGATech_DaveB - 2015/09/28 13:19:05
    Zuhl3156
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    Re: Decide to go with water cooling 2015/09/28 11:09:24 (permalink)
    Methodical2
    Zuhl, I saw your thread on the Swiftech forum and noticed the Swiftech to increase the motor speed to help bleed pump. How did you do that?  Is the pump speed adjustable externally on the pump or did you adjust it via MB pwm speed?

I have the pump hooked up to the CPU-1 fan header on the motherboard and have it running at full speed now as recommended by most watercooling users. I have the radiator fans hooked up to the CPU-2 fan header and have a custom profile controlling the fans according to CPU temperature. This is all done through the HW Monitor function in my motherboard's BIOS.
    Page: 123 > Showing page 1 of 3
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile