Copyright Infringement: For shame...

Author
Chrome-M-Dragon
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 7806
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 30
2014/09/20 18:15:36 (permalink)
A very reliable source just informed me that the forums under the name of vgunetwork is the hub of ripped video game asset content and redistribution, lets help put a stop to piracy and get it shut down apparently the one running it thinks he is above the law and can do what he pleases so lets help make a difference.

Go to forumation http://help.forumotion.co...?page=%2F&report=1 and report vgunetwork for copywrite infringement of video game assets and they are being used to host pirates, piracy is piracy after all its not a big difference but at least we as a community can make one.
post edited by Chrome-M-Dragon - 2014/09/20 20:18:49

People are, well, only Human. We know that. The rule of law is borne out in identifying, condemning, and punishing those who violate the standards on which we all agree. This is exactly what we do in america. -James Inhofe

Use any of the codes below for a free hug and a high five! Much love to all you wonderful nerds!
Associate: 5L1LJB5JQ94H892 Affiliate Code: QRXQKO8ZJS

6 Replies Related Threads

MSim
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 14685
    • Ribbons : 38
    Re: Copyright Infringement: For shame... 2014/09/20 18:59:03 (permalink)
    I don't care one bit what that site does. Linking to it is breaking the forums rules. Not allow to link to piracy sites.
    rjohnson11
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 102250
    • Ribbons : 84
    Re: Copyright Infringement: For shame... 2014/09/21 02:02:36 (permalink)
    MSim
    I don't care one bit what that site does. Linking to it is breaking the forums rules. Not allow to link to piracy sites.

I looked in the post since it was edited and I don't see a piracy site

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

atfrico
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 12753
    • Ribbons : 25
    Re: Copyright Infringement: For shame... 2014/09/21 18:00:08 (permalink)
    MSim got pwned

Submitted and done C.M.D. Making a difference here.

Those who abuse power, are nothing but scumbags! The challenge of power is how to use it and not abuse it. The abuse of power that seems to create the most unhappiness is when a person uses personal power to get ahead without regards to the welfare of others, people are obsessed with it. You can take a nice person and turn them into a slob, into an insane being, craving power, destroying anything that stands in their way.

Affiliate Code: 3T15O1S07G
    Malkiv
    • Total Posts : 17
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: Copyright Infringement: For shame... 2014/09/22 01:29:20 (permalink)
    With all the sales and specials that Steam and Origin are constantly having, it's almost impossible to use the excuse that gaming is too expensive. I'm on board with getting these guys shut down.
    MSim
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 14685
    • Ribbons : 38
    Re: Copyright Infringement: For shame... 2014/09/22 02:32:23 (permalink)
    atfrico
    MSim got pwned

How was i pwned. It wasn't that had to edited my to remove link to piracy site.  I think it's funny a member who brags about downloading illegal copies of games is trying to get other people to report a site for piracy.

atfrico
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 12753
    • Ribbons : 25
    Re: Copyright Infringement: For shame... 2014/09/22 16:22:26 (permalink)
    MSim
    atfrico
    MSim got pwned

How was i pwned. It wasn't that had to edited my to remove link to piracy site.  I think it's funny a member who brags about downloading illegal copies of games is trying to get other people to report a site for piracy.

And to whom you are referring to? .  Would it make a difference if I post this topic instead of the O.P.? It can be done you know. It didn't cost me anything to submit the Copyright Infringement report.  And for the record, I am not here to punish the ones downloading it, I m here to punish the ones who allows it, because once you stop the source, the others wont be able to do anything.

THINK McFly, THINK!

Those who abuse power, are nothing but scumbags! The challenge of power is how to use it and not abuse it. The abuse of power that seems to create the most unhappiness is when a person uses personal power to get ahead without regards to the welfare of others, people are obsessed with it. You can take a nice person and turn them into a slob, into an insane being, craving power, destroying anything that stands in their way.

Affiliate Code: 3T15O1S07G
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile