Alone in the Dark Gets New In-Engine Trailer and Full PC System Requirements

Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102333
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 84
2024/02/28 23:34:57 (permalink)
https://www.techpowerup.com/319756/alone-in-the-dark-gets-new-in-engine-trailer-and-full-pc-system-requirements

THQ Nordic has released a new in-engine trailer for the upcoming new Alone in the Dark game, showing a bit more details about the game story and characters. In addition, THQ Nordic has also released full PC system requirements for the game, that will launch on March 20th.

According to the developers, the game will have different story endings and characters in the game will react differently, depending on who you choose to play as, Edward Carnby or Emily Hartwood. Creative Director, Mikael Hedberg, was keen to note that the most important part of the game is the place, as the game is a haunted mansion story at its very core, so they needed to make sure to "recreate Derceto again".

Alongside the new trailer, THQ Nordic also shared the official PC system requirements, which are pretty reasonable, starting with AMD Ryzen 3 3100 or Intel Core i3-8300 CPU, 8 GB of RAM, and either NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti or AMD Radeon RX 570 graphics card. The recommended system requirements include AMD Ryzen 3700X or Intel Core i5-12400 CPU, 16 GB of RAM, and either the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 or the AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT graphics card. The game will also need 50 GB of free space, and SSD storage is recommended.

Alone in the Dark is developed by Pieces Interactive in Sweden and published by THQ Nordic and will be coming to PC, Xbox Series S/X, and PlayStation 5 on March 20, 2024.

Looks like any decent PC can play this game. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile