EVGA

900D MONSTER XTREME 2.0 - EVGA X99 Classified - i7-5960x - 4 EVGA TITAN X SC - 64 GBs DDR4

Page: < 12345 > Showing page 2 of 5
Author
LucaJ
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 144
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: Project: 900D Monster Xtreme 2014/11/21 01:06:04 (permalink)
Hi Guys,

I worked on the main body of the project, that WAS the 900D. 

In particular I worked at the top, the bottom and the  fan front block.

Here's how the 900D front looked initially, I removed the fans and their supports, some of that were just screwed others welded (removed later), I finally removed the side flaps down.

I'm then passed to the top of the case designed for 4 120mm fans but where I want to put 4 140mm.

I I put the paper tape on the surface and  I placed one of the aluminum support, that I had done to fix the RAD to the cooling towers, secured in place with two clamps. 

In particular, you see that side of the space is really accurate and I had to sacrifice 0.5 cm opening because there was no space.

In particular, you can see that in the side doesn't advance space and I had to sacrifice 0.5 cm of the opening because there was no space.

With the template in place I drilled and marked the outline of the shape, I removed and I went to cut it. 

Here is the result and the removed parts .

I used the file and here is the final result with 140mm fan in place.

At this point I went to work on the bottom, I disassembled the 3 mounts for the Bay and the PSUs feet.

And here is the 900D bottom, some of the holes fall precise on my holes but it should work  ..

I put the paper over the entire surface and positioned the template blocked by two clamps as above.

I drilled and marked the outline of the shape on the paper; I  removed it  and cut.

Here is the result and the part removed, usually working with two files from the iron.

There remained only one part where I had to intervene, the 120mm fans front supports welded . 

Two shots of dremel, usually work of file and here is the front with the support removed.

LucaJ
Superclocked Member
Re: Project: 900D Monster Xtreme 2014/11/21 01:07:40 (permalink)
I decided to make some aluminum and plexy cover panels for the Cooling Towers, I will use the aluminum for the bottom and the top.

I want to use chrome nuts exposed to the outside, they'll stand out on the black background, something like this:

I cut these aluminum parts for coverage by a sheet

In the panels that I'll place on the bottom of the towers I made the opening for 1 140mm fan,

At this point to clarify what I have in mind here is how the new bottom structure looks with 6 input 140mm fans

I will create an interspace for the fans with this beautiful profiled of 2.5 cm 

LucaJ
Superclocked Member
Re: Project: 900D Monster Xtreme 2014/11/21 01:09:29 (permalink)
Hi Guys,

I want to create a space for fans under the case, but I want that the 3 structures remain separated. 

I cut the profiled in 2 pieces to obtain square outline "frames" to be placed around the openings of cooling towers fans.

I have marked the points of bending and  45° incisio and I prepared the wood souls covered with duct tape.

I switched to the Dreme stage and  I removed the marked parts so that I can bend the profiled at 90°.

The bending phase required a minimum of attention, the aluminum profiled allows only one fold otherwise it breaks. So before I fold, I put inside the wood core and so gradually, until I get the desired square frame that fits to the bottom of Coling Tower and accommodates the 140mm fan.

I switched to fix the frame to the bottom, I marked the measurements of the frame on the plate and the points where to insert the screws.

I fixed frame with clamps so that it would remain with  90° angles.

I drilled and screwed with 20mm screws and here is the final result

And here is the effect on the bottom of Cooling Towers (is upside down).

The frame will then be stuccoed and painted (like all these parts), will be a perforated metal cover where inside will be placed the filter.

LucaJ
Superclocked Member
Re: Project: 900D Monster Xtreme 2014/11/21 01:11:03 (permalink)
another update, as first thing I fixed the central structure over the 900D and between the 2 Cooling Towers using 25mm screws and nuts. I fixed the structure with clamps so that it was in correct position.  I have marked the points where do the holes, drilled, passed the screws, initially thought to fix it down even to the 900D but it is not necessary.

And here is the result, notice how the parts are perfect on top

Remains the central part where are 4 140mm fans. I started always from a profiled of 2.5 cm x 200 cm, I cut to size using a Dremel to 55.6 cm and I did a placement test.

I fixed the 2 bars in place with clamps, I marked the drill holes so that the screws don't obstruct tthe later step and I screwed with 20mm screws 

And here is the final effect

Disassembled the entire structure I  returned to work on the central body more easily. In particular, I started working on the side supports for the 4 140mm fans.  In the 900D here are 4 120mm fans so I must saw itaway and rebuild custom. 
I used L 25X10 mm profiled , I cut to size (55.6 cm) using Dreme, a bit of file and now I try only the positioning.

With the fans between the two profiled the effect is that, the profiled have yet to be finished, but this is the next time!

LucaJ
Superclocked Member
Re: Project: 900D Monster Xtreme 2014/11/21 01:12:13 (permalink)
I worked on side fans groups of which I had done some test last time.

I started from the usual 4 fans support of Cooling Towers, I have fixed 2 fans on one side and on the other side I put the L profiled, putting it perfectly in place. I blocked it with clamps, drilled and drew the outline. 
Then I sawed following the drawing and here is the first support, a little file work and the support is ready.

For the other 3 supports I used the first as a model and I repeated the above steps

At this point I mounted 4 fans enlarging the holes where necessary, and here is the final result. This fans block will mount both laterally that in the front and in the rear that at the end will be identical.

Finally I placed the fans block in its final destination but it is about 4 mm larger, I am studying the best solution, however, there is space for sawing laterally.

I also tried the block in front and back and I really like the effect.
Surely I will work before the front, which I think is easier and then I'll use it as a template for the rear.

LucaJ
Superclocked Member
Re: Project: 900D Monster Xtreme 2014/11/21 01:14:11 (permalink)
to facilitate placement of the side fan block I sawed facades side of the 900D, leaving only the bare minimum for fixing Cooling Towers, about 1 cm.

I put the paper tape on the facades of the case.

Given that these are in contact with the sides TdR to avoid removing unnecessary parts, outside there is in fact  the aluminum profiled, I reassembled the 3 parts and marked along the Cooling Tower profiled  the protruding parts of the case.

Once I have removed everything I cut the  marked parts

Now the side fan block has the possibility to come out sideways of about 2 mm per side.

Finally I tried to compare the space inside with the original  PSUs supports, as I suspected, I cannot put the 2 PSUs on the same side, I'll put one front and one rear. 

The solution of putting all 2 PSUs on the same side although more traditional,  in reality convince me less because it would have gone to impact heavily on the air flow creating a block.

LucaJ
Superclocked Member
Re: Project: 900D Monster Xtreme 2014/11/21 01:16:28 (permalink)
I have accumulated so many leftovers that I have a small materials warehouse, considering the measures 160 x 150mm and adding a margin of 20 mm on each side, that then I'm going to bend inward to secure everything to Cooling Towers.
I had own the aluminum sheets of 200 x 200 mm. I put the paper tape marked at 190mm, cut and filed, all 4 panels.

I reported the project drawing on the face covered with paper tape, showing both contours that openings.

I removed with the dremel the parts; actually for the circular hole I wasn't prepared, in this case I removed roughly with a Dremel,  at the end proved to be very effective the file (which has a side semicircular), and my hand surprisingly suited to the movement and I placed Aquatube and Filter.

I marked the holes for the screws, easy thing for the filter, much less for Aquatube .....

As always, I took the opportunity to have the piece mounted for testing the final structure of the piece. 

LucaJ
Superclocked Member
Re: Project: 900D Monster Xtreme 2014/11/21 01:18:00 (permalink)
I have therefore better equipped me, I found two cups 64mm and 60mm, here I make a comparison with the hole in the old piece with the hole of 64 mm

You will not believe but the 64mm cup, which seems perfect, makes a hole too wide, where I haven't margin to fix the hole with the file, also because there are the mounting holes around. Instead of the 60mm cup, who leaves 2 mm on each side to remove the file by hand with give a perfect result! 

I have redesigned  support  putting the filter behind with the attacks upwards, I opted for a square hole to fit the screws holding the glass.

I modified a bit the technique used previously, I drew the design on the panel, made ​​a hole in the center of the circle, used the 60mm  cup for the circular opening and the Dremel for that square.

A big  file work to remove several mm in both holes, I must admit that I'm re-evaluating much of the  file work, you can obtain a considerable accuracy. 
For the mounting holes for the filter there are no problems just mark them, for acquatube this time I was much more accurate, I have done a  in holes calque with a paper and pencil and then I cut the inner circle corresponds to the size of the glass.
And here is the result, after subtracting 2 cm margin to fold for fixing, the 3.5 cm will allow me to put the 90° connector or make a turn with tube.

One particular thing I want to highlight this project is that I have to make the pieces more times: towers are 2; supports for the Monsta are 4; the supports for the 4 fans are 4; openings  for 4 fans in the case are 2 and so on.

Also in this case found the method and made ​​the piece, in reality I must do 4 of its.
I used the first made as a template, I fixed with clamps, marked in pencil, mark the center of the circle, drilled with the drill, and then I used the same technique used previously.

and two

And 3, and 4

But it wasn't so easy, I have therefore accumulated some wrong pieces , but I had the satisfaction of seeing the look without the paper and film.

LucaJ
Superclocked Member
Re: Project: 900D Monster Xtreme 2014/11/21 01:19:31 (permalink)
Still a bit of work to file

I marked on all the  pieces a 20 mm edge and 45 mm from the corners, a part that I have to remove so that the piece  fits on the Cooling Tower where in the corners there are the L-type brackets, which are precisely of 25 mm. 

I folded the pieces to get the form suitable for fixing

I have tried the supports in their slot and have to say that perfection was what I wished

To get an overview I put all the parts in place, here's a front and rear view, plus two from the top.

LucaJ
Superclocked Member
Re: Project: 900D Monster Xtreme 2014/11/21 01:19:32 (permalink)
Still a bit of work to file

I marked on all the  pieces a 20 mm edge and 45 mm from the corners, a part that I have to remove so that the piece  fits on the Cooling Tower where in the corners there are the L-type brackets, which are precisely of 25 mm. 

I folded the pieces to get the form suitable for fixing

I have tried the supports in their slot and have to say that perfection was what I wished

To get an overview I put all the parts in place, here's a front and rear view, plus two from the top.

LucaJ
Superclocked Member
Re: Project: 900D Monster Xtreme 2014/11/21 01:20:43 (permalink)
I'm passed to the  fixing stage, I marked the positions of the screws with a pencil and nail, then I checked with Stainless Steel Filter that the position of the screws don't obstruct the fittings or pipes

And here I present to you my new Tools taken for this Work

I positioned  the support on the Cooling Tover , blocked all in position with a metal sheet outside  and some clamps.  
I drilled with the new joint for the drill in the marked points, I screwed up and the result is really very solid!

How you can imagine I tried again the Aquatube and the Steel Filter on the support to see the effect, but especially the interior spaces arrangement.

LucaJ
Superclocked Member
Re: Project: 900D Monster Xtreme 2014/11/21 01:22:13 (permalink)
I realize the supports for 4  front 140mm fans and a fastening system.
The fastening system that I thought having to anchor the 900D original front frame, instead looks great anchored to the structure of Cooling Tower as I tried last time.

But I cannot fix a bar posterior to the vertical profile of Cooling Tower, as I had originally thought because protruding to the inside of some mm over the fixing screws, so probably it would touch the radiator, so I thought of another solution .....

But from the beginning, I realized the fan supports 

I also did a trial installation of the fans on all the pieces, I was very pleased indeed all the pieces were perfect on the first try and did not require adjustments.

At this point I realize the horizontal bars that I will use to attach the fans supports to the main structure.

To make the bends I used a Profiled of 2.5 cm as a base and one of the cut pieces as a block. 
I repeated the operation and I got the desired result! 

Then I passed to make placement tests

LucaJ
Superclocked Member
Re: Project: 900D Monster Xtreme 2014/11/21 01:23:17 (permalink)
I continued work on the front fans blocks, starting from the prepared parts 

To keep the two sides in the correct position I put 4 fans. 
I then placed the block on the supports where I have to fix in order to verify the measures taken, everything matched.

I blocked the piece in place with 2 screws, I drilled and screwed. Repeating the operation for both the media got the complete piece.

I positioned the piece with 4 clamps and a profile under which prevented the support to protrude inward, I drilled and fixed.

I tried to place the front exterior of the 900D and everything fits, also on the inside.

I then did the same steps for the other fans block 

Here are both supports mounted

These are the blind nuts between which will choose for fixing the cover. 

I did a little finishing touches on the  front and rear fans blocks.

I reassembled everything and here is the result

LucaJ
Superclocked Member
Re: Project: 900D Monster Xtreme 2014/11/21 01:24:39 (permalink)
I then worked on the rear panel with the slot for the Mobo and VGAs, I removed it

and I fixed in its new location

I then perfected the rear opening for the 4 140mm fans, removing part of the edge

this is the result

LucaJ
Superclocked Member
Re: Project: 900D Monster Xtreme 2014/11/21 01:26:42 (permalink)
I used Dimastech's bay supports and I've fixed them on the Cooling Towers

The perforated sheeting built on my design has finally arrived,  so I can proceed with a new phase of construction!

and arrived from the USA also EVGA X-79 Dark's WBs made ​​by modder nateman_doo

LucaJ
Superclocked Member
Re: Project: 900D Monster Xtreme 2014/11/21 01:28:20 (permalink)
I then modified the front where now will be 4 140mm fans

and here's the new piece fitted

These are the two fronts that I want to become equal

so at work!

On these parts I also want to add a LED system, which illuminates laterally

I therefore build the support for such LED system

and I have fixed one of them on the frontal

here is the final effect

ErinW
EVGA Alumni
  • Total Posts : 1149
  • Ribbons : 3
Re: Project: 900D Monster Xtreme 2014/11/21 01:28:27 (permalink)
That thing is either going to take down the local power grid, or the Servizio Meteorologico will come after you for altering local weather patterns with that many fans.

Very nice.

LucaJ
Superclocked Member
Re: Project: 900D Monster Xtreme 2014/11/21 01:33:23 (permalink)
EVGATech_ErinW
That thing is either going to take down the local power grid, or the Servizio Meteorologico will come after you for altering local weather patterns with that many fans.

Very nice.

Thanks Bro, you're absolutely right!
Also consider the red flash unleashed !

LucaJ
Superclocked Member
Re: Project: 900D Monster Xtreme 2014/11/21 01:34:33 (permalink)
I have to do the same work on the rear panel of the 900D, with some difference

I had to build a edge on which to attach the aluminum plate

as for the frontal I built a support the LED system

and I assembled it

On the rear panel, however, there were no openings from which I want to get out the light, I therefore created  and perfecting also those in the frontal

and here as look the fans block in its slot

Other small changes to the 900D, I went to cap the many holes that are present on the bottom so that when it is in operation and equipped with filters the entry of dust will be minimal

I then re-riveted the case parts together even staring  the  aluminum band and reassembled the fans support below

I have also perfected the attachment of the side panel

LucaJ
Superclocked Member
Re: Project: 900D Monster Xtreme 2014/11/21 01:37:17 (permalink)
Meanwhile, inspired by the legendary (and crazy) Bill Owen of Mnpc Tech (do you know him ?  )
I designed to realize removable grille covers on all the houses of this kind:

However, I haven't found in Italy the perforated sheet such as that used in the work by Bill (with 4 mm hole, 5 mm pitch, Offset of 60°, 1 mm thick, preferably aluminum), in huge quantities and good price.
I then found an Italian site, OIB, which makes customized metal sheets and I've ordered a huge quantity, 4 mq cut into 4 sheets of 1 x 1 m.

I also designed the several aluminum frames to be ordered from lasermio.it

The sheet ordered by OIB, that fully meets expectations, notice the difference with the one found in the hardware chain,  the % full / empty is very different:

and cames the parcel from lasermio with frames

LucaJ
Superclocked Member
Re: Project: 900D Monster Xtreme 2014/11/21 01:40:24 (permalink)
I went back to take care of the central part of the case or what was the 900D bottom. 

I started trying to stabilize the 4 vertical fans blocks that were only supported at the ends.

I mounted a pair of fans to evaluate how fixing screws protruded and have done various tests with the frame of the grid.

At this point I switched to fix the 4 fans side blocks 

On the back side there was not enough space to insert support

Other support

I have improved the support for the grid

and I went to fix it

Repositioned everything I went to try and screw the fan block

It remained to realize the recess for the screws that protrude laterally

By tightening the screws of the frame I noticed that it tended to bend over slightly inward, clearly my monkeys could not let it go this thing and began to howl loudly in my head until I settle them.

The result has fully satisfied me and finally even the monkeys!
LucaJ
Superclocked Member
Re: Project: 900D Monster Xtreme 2014/11/21 01:42:38 (permalink)
But we move on to the creation of the famous grids 

I cut and clean the perforated sheet mesh

put in place and glued with bi-component

And here's the first grid ready!

Bro was so much that I wanted to do it ! this idea was born even before the project's Mod, thanks to Bill Owen for having unleashed the monkey! 

Some tests

On the outside I have perfected a couple of details which I was not satisfied

I then placed the outside grill, blocked, drilled and fastened.

I went to take care of the  grids of the 2 single fans positioned on the bottom of the 2 Cooling Tower :

both internal grids:

and external:

And here is the result of 4 grids 

the internal

and the external

I'm then going to try them in their final position

and then positioned it on Coling Tower, remember that this is the bottom, the tower is upside down in the picture

I wanted to reassemble the Monsta 560 to see the real dimensions.
Here is the Coling Tower with the Rad mounted and bottom fans block mounted.

To position the grid I had 2 options, higher than 2 cm wire of the section, it would seem more beautiful and clean as a solution but it is very close to the RAD and didn't convince me much

or lower than about 2 cm above the base, this solution leaves few cm above, it has the disadvantage that the screws of Coling Tower clutter up and that the grid could touch the fan's fixing screws.

I chose the second solution, however, and I went to modify the grids

The grid at this point fits perfectly between the profiled in the bottom of the Cooling Tower

The grid is however so in contact with thefan  fixing screws 

I have, however, planned to use the rubber adhesive under the grids to prevent vibration, so I thought if I put 2 layers instead of 1 maybe they are sufficient 

I then tried

And it work. I am then passed to fix the grids to bottom cover of Cooling Tower, but I had to move a couple of screws on the main piece

LucaJ
Superclocked Member
Re: Project: 900D Monster Xtreme 2014/11/21 01:45:17 (permalink)
I then moved to take care of the grids that cover the side fans blocks, I did some tests to verify that placement of the grid was correctly centered, I also need to take measurements for draw a cover plexy panel that I want to put under the grids.

I also positioned the 900D original windowed panel in his normal position, as I knew this forces me to move down my grid of 1.5-2 cm.

I then decided to move the panel higher than about 2 cm, however, on top of  I'll mount an extension of the case.

But let's build the structure where I will fix these grids

I also mounted fans

I drilled in the 4 holes at the corners of the frame

And I mounted the frame of the future grid so that it was centered both with respect to the case that the fans

The screws are only temporary and will be replaced by chrome the blind nuts 

I'm then moved on to do a similar operation for the front

To take the measures I then placed a fan in the support

I also went ahead with the various grids, I'll spare you the whole procedure, the same as last time: perforated sheet metal cutting to size, filing, sandpaper, cleaning, positioning and glueing with bi-component.

Here is the result of the lateral grids

And the front grilles

As you know I want to use chrome blind nuts to secure everything in sight, the provision of these nuts become so important to the final appearance. 
I then thought of a way to use something other than the screws, and I thought of this: a screw with a hex head on the section to be glued and covered by a tie bar, here's a test that I did quickly

I fixed these covers waiting to put under the screws at a later time.
I prepared the sections L and smoothed structure (including bolt heads) to which I wanted fix it

and I went to fix them along the corners where I'll put the screws to secure the plexy and the grid

Same thing on the top

The idea is to make on the structure only few holes

LucaJ
Superclocked Member
Re: Project: 900D Monster Xtreme 2014/11/21 01:46:57 (permalink)
Here, finally, the working of the last grids, cutting of perforated sheet

These are the ones that cover the fans output from Monsta 560 mm

This big is for the top of the case, I do not know if I'll add something here

I will spare you the working, but I'll post some photos, and I assure you that saw so is very impressive

LucaJ
Superclocked Member
Re: Project: 900D Monster Xtreme 2014/11/21 01:48:07 (permalink)
If you read the presentation in the first page you know that the first to sponsor my project are my friends C3r34L KilL3rs and Tombino- ofEXTREME MODDING FACTORY

And with them I will build the various covers in plexy, I started doing a some drawings in autocad and I have to thank them once again for the availability and support even with pieces of test!

and the critical part of the front where there is Aquatube and Filter by Aqua Computer

A some settings mede by C3r34L KilL3rs of EMF

And then, the legendary C3r34L KilL3rs at work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EziuUM6mS8

And here is the final result for this test piece

Thanks BRO !
post edited by LucaJ - 2014/11/21 01:55:28
LucaJ
Superclocked Member
Re: Project: 900D Monster Xtreme 2014/11/21 01:49:31 (permalink)
Then finally the package from EMF arrived

But as I said it was a test, and in fact the measures of the holes were not perfect ..... 
So correction of design

Here is then a forecast of the plexy pieces we're going to do

I also started a mini-project for the illuminated plane

I dedicate myself to the structure 

I have taken measures

and started cutting and assembly

some test

In practice I put a strip Led in the profiled, under a sheet of mirror plexy to maximize the effect light  (which will insert the open side) and above a slab of red plexy, which should give a diffused light effect. 
I also did a test with a panel of white plastic that I had.

The final touch on the open side

And here is the full support of the illuminated plane

Other small modifications, as to the support of the fan block so let pass the cables through

Here is the part mounted, it blocks the fans and serves as a support for the illuminated plane

Now also allows me to pass the cables in the back

I improved support for the PSUs, so that it takes raised about 2 cm, this allows a circle of air also from below, is also fixed with 4 screws in the corners and is therefore removable.

post edited by LucaJ - 2014/11/21 01:52:19
LucaJ
Superclocked Member
Re: Project: 900D Monster Xtreme 2014/11/21 01:51:22 (permalink)
I then dedicated to the two doors of both the front and the rear, as mentioned I raised these doors of about 1 cm and I'm going to delete the original system of opening and closing.

By raising the doors the first thing you notice is thick at the top, which I so went to delete. Once that is done the panel leans perfectly.

As you know, on all the case I want to put a set of the blind nuts, the window of the 900D is intentionally equal in width to the grids, that will be under, I so used to make holes at the same distance on the front and on the rear

LucaJ
Superclocked Member
Re: Project: 900D Monster Xtreme 2014/11/21 01:53:18 (permalink)
Meanwhile C3r34L KilL3rs from EMF going to quote and correct the drawing that I had sent him

I then went in person to one of the secret  locations of EXTREME MODDING FACTORY , where I finally met the legendary C3r34L KilL3rs that welcomed me and brought meinto the Modder's Land of Toys.

And in the end we have developed a prototype perfect!

We repositioned the openings about 2.5 cm higher and the overall look is finally perfect

Finally I want to give you a treat, two photos stolen from the secret site of EXTREME MODDING FACTORY  in the middle of our brainstorming

LucaJ
Superclocked Member
Re: Project: 900D Monster Xtreme 2014/11/21 01:54:23 (permalink)
Another update supported by the legendary C3r34L KilL3rs of EXTREME MODDING FACTORY, he sent me the first parts designed together. These constitute a refinement of what I had done by hand and are preparatory to the construction plexy covers that we'll realize soon and that will be a real bomb.

Here there are 4 others final pieces with laser cutting that are perfect!

In the same parcel branded EXTREME MODDING FACTORY  there was another test part, a steel spacer for the screw hole, this has had much more luck of the previous test pieces, in fact, it was the PERFECT!

A test with its grid to see the effect ....

As I said, the new piece of test served me to make various holes in a perfect way on the structure of 2 TdR, this saw also the particular way in which I chose to fix the various panels!

LucaJ
Superclocked Member
Re: Project: 900D Monster Xtreme 2014/11/21 01:57:24 (permalink)
Guys, now I want to make a point of the situation and thank my sponsors

In primis the 2 :

MAIN SPONSOR: EXTREME MODDING FACTORY
(Thanks to C3r34L KilL3rs and Tombino-)

that sent me various parts designed together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-qOWZJcAXU 

MAIN SPONSOR: ENERMAX LEPA
(Thanks Benjamin)
that sent me  38x UCTA14N-R (T.B.Apollish Red); 16x UCTB14B (T.B.Silence 14cm); and 1 PSU LEPA G1600 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfnV0UwE4Lg

I also made ​​two orders from my 2 Secondary Sponsor, which are:

SECONDARY SPONSOR: AQUA COMPUTER 

(Thanks Sven) 

2 Aqua Computer Aquero 6Xt 
3 Aqua Computer Aquatube G1/4 Silver
3 Aqua Computer Steel Filter
2 Aqua Computer Flow Sensors, 4 T water Sensors, 8 T air Sensors
4 Aqua Computer D5 pump motor with USB and aquabus interface

SECONDARY SPONSOR: AQUA TUNING Italia e Europa 

(Thanks Alessandro) 

4 Alphacool Monsta NexXxus 560