EVGA

560Ti RMA issue (1 year later)

Author
RevolutionMan2012
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2014/12/20 05:28:45 (permalink)
The last time I RMA'd, EVGA customer service was extremely helpful. I enjoyed my interaction with them despite my card dying! It made me an EVGA customer for life.

The problem is, the card came back with a fan issue. A severe clicking noise. I'd just gone three weeks without a GPU and I had to catch up on some work I was doing, so I couldn't send the card back. I use my computer for sound editing (and gaming), I'm a part-time voice actor and I had a back log at the time. I've dealt with the clicking for a little over a year now, but it's actually gotten louder and almost unbearable. I thought I could just deal with it, but I was wrong! Is there a cheap replacement fan, or do I have any other options? I'm afraid I waited too long to RMA the card again (I'm not sure how that stuff works).

Any help would be appreciated!
post edited by RevolutionMan2012 - 2014/12/20 11:23:22

1 Reply Related Threads

EVGA_RMA_JaysonC
    RMA Management
    • Total Posts : 1461
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 3
    Re: 560Ti RMA issue (1 year later) 2014/12/22 09:42:21 (permalink)
    RevolutionMan2012
    The problem is, the card came back with a fan issue. A severe clicking noise. 

Hello RevolutionMan2012,

We do apologize however we did not receive any contact or notice from you that the replacement you received was not working correctly from your RMA back in 2013.  However as your product is now beyond the warranty, I can offer for you to send the product in for an out of warranty repair.  We can take a look at the card and see if it can be repaired for a service fee.  Please email me if you are interested in this and I will then send you additional details.

Best Regards,

-Jayson- EVGA USA RMA Dept.
    Reddit/Twitter - u/EVGA_JaysonC   @evga_jaysonc 

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile